• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach RP w/ action & romance~ 1X1, m//, OC's, consistency~

Tenshi Blackwater

Hello there~ It's-a me, Tenshi~ xDDD

I'm gonna try to keep this as short and simple as I can:

-I want to do a 1X1 Bleach roleplay that centers around action and romance, using original characters as the main characters.

-I'm looking for m//, m X m, yaoi, whatever you wanna call it - it must be a male homosexual romance.

-I consider myself semi-lit more than anything else. I can usually manage 2 paragraphs per reply, though I tend to also adjust my post length to match or at least come close to what my partner does. I definitely can't crank out novel-length posts with each reply, and I don't expect my partner to do the same. That being said, I damn sure won't do any one-liners xDD And, similarly, I expect my partner to also not do the same.

-As far as character appearances go, I personally love using this face customizer right here to make my characters' anime-styled appearances: LINK. I'd really prefer it if my partner also used it to create their own OC, but that can be worked out. Absolutely NO real life/realistic face claims for characters, I absolutely do not RP with characters like those.

-CONSISTENCY is the number 1 priority with me here. I have had terrible luck with RP partners dumping me after only a few replies, going silent with no explanation and not replying to my messages asking what's going on, and/or people getting my hopes up and then letting me down. Please at LEAST be able to manage either a reply OR an OOC message every 2 days or so. And if you're gonna be silent or unable to chat/RP for an extended period of time, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE. I'll extend the exact same courtesy to you, and I don't think that's too much to ask.

-If you're interested, please send me a sample of your RPing style/skills/work/etc. so I can tell if we'll be compatible with each other. I will, in return, show you samples of my roleplaying as well.

-If you're interested, please post here in this thread OR PM me~

Plot Ideas:

-Our two OC's, both shinigami and members of one of the Gotei 13, are tasked with an 'important mission' in the World of the Living... only to find out that, once they arrive, they can't get back. Turns out all of the Soul Reapers were sent away from the Soul Society so someone with lots of influence and power could take over without interference from any of the Soul Reapers.

-Uh... unfortunately, that's all I've got at this current moment xDD HOWEVER, I'm definitely down to listen to YOUR plot ideas and come up with something that we can both work with~

cc4feb8b460158894f0e25e03587cc2639ee1266_hq.jpg

Sample piece:

Muse A and Muse B are part of a tight-knit group of friends who are daredevils. Every Friday night the group gets together in search of their next big thrill. Their favorite pastime is partying on the train tracks on the border of their humble town. There’s nothing quite like the rush of feeling the hard, metal tracks vibrate underneath them as the train comes barreling around the bend. Sometimes they run alongside the train as it rushes by and jump on, hitching a ride to the next town over. Sometimes they climb to the top of the train and jump off into the town’s reservoir for a late night swim. One night, the gang’s party unexpectedly gets broken up by the cops and everyone scatters. Muse A and Muse B head off in the same direction, but Muse A is the one who gets nabbed. It turns out that the police have been monitoring the tracks following reports of delinquent behavior in the last month. As hard as they push Muse A to identify their friends, Muse A refuses to cooperate and they end up taking the fall alone. Muse A is sentenced to a short term in jail and Muse B is the only friend that takes the risk to visit. Muse A and Muse B’s bond grows exponentially over the course of the sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back