• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach rp *Crossovers Allowed*

How are you today

• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mind your own business

• Bad, can I pm you to talk?

• Total voters

LunarArt1

Ya boi
*If you picked the last one for the survey the answer is yes*
Good morning everyone, how are you today? I’m okay myself, mainly bored, but that’s cause of school. So anyways I’m looking to do a bleach rp as the title says. You don’t need to know bleach if we’re doing it as a crossover, but if it’s just bleach then please know the characters and be able to play a few. Oc’s are allowed and welcomed for those who like playing them. Anyways, let’s get this started by posting the rules.
-I’m 18 so i prefer being an adult to if you want romance.
-Please be able to do at the very least three lines per response. I mirror or do 1-5 paragraphs
-If you have any idea or things you want to happen please talk with me.
So now that that’s out of the way I have a few fandoms that I can cross it over with and the basic ideas for the rp, I would like someone who can plot with me. *forgot to say, but I mainly want to play ichigo
BNHA
-Ichigo becomes a teacher at UA after he gets sent to that world. (Also applicable to rwby.)
-We adapt the bleach cast to be natural to the bnha universe.
Rwby
-Ichigo becomes a teacher at beacon after he gets sent to that world. (Also applicable to BNHA)
-Ichigo and Aizen are the two brothers that created the world using the remnants of their world after Ywhach destroyed it.
-Adapt the bleach cast to the world of Rwby
Bleach
-Espada ichigo
-Altenate ending
-Au’s
Anyways that’s all I really got for now, but I’ll update when I get more. Don’t see a fandom you’re a part of? Tell me about yours and we’ll see what we can do for it. Well that’s it for now, let me know if you’re interested and have a nice day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back