• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach RolePlay!

(Lol if it helps I'll repost and try and make it easy so you can get back on track)

He watch ichino sorrowing over leo. he grunted and putted a hand on his head as he twisted his body around. "oh yeah I forgot about you.." seeing Ichigo looking completely confuse "hey. want to start alittle business?" (changing post abit) But before he could listen for his reply his chest felt a slight pain but it was mostly the same as all the other attacks "you seem more confident now? what change?" he grip his hand onto the elbow and was pulling it away.

(It got hacked)

Ichino snaped out of her trance and saw seika fighting kusio as she ran to get help"im sorry seika I gotta breack a nother promise"

''What? no!'' her eyes follow Ichino as she left. ''i cant afford that risk.. i need to finish this off!'' she look back at him knowing he was a mistake to fight ''d-do you even recognise me?!''

Byakuya turned his head to see the woman behind him and Rangiku. "It's you again. What is it you need? Is there a problem?" Byakuya questioned not wasting any time with formalities.

Ichigo sighed. "Look, is all this pointless fighting ever gonna stop?" Ichigo asked.

"Yes a big one but I cant explaid I made a promise but comon we have no time to waist"she pointed to where she ran to as she pants talking

he didn't respond to her awnser instead giving her a silent glare. "yeah.. be a good girl and follow me? it would save a lot of bloodshed" then he chuckle at Ichigo words "pointless? You dont know what this is about.. so why do you care?"

Rangiku

''awwww... but the day has been pretty good so far!'' she whine. she turn to bykauya ''well.. what do you want to do..?'' as she ask, she obviously was aimlessly not amuse.

Seika

She slowly move her elbow away and she didn't say anything, it was true, there would be no bloodshed.. but she was scared as she had no idea on what would happen.

Rangiku

''How would you know about a war?'' Rangiku didn't remember saying anything about the war to he.. unless byakuya said something.

Rangiku

''Huh?? but Byakuya been with me all day?'' She seem surprise that it didn't catch her attention but surly she would of notice at some point.

Rangiku

''oh!'' She stuttered ''Okay then. Well what is it exactly the matter'' the conversation got her flowing with curiosity that now she would finally cooperate with the girl.

Seika

She sigh as she clench her eyes shut as she thought ''.. this is getting no where! and that Ichino gone for a awhile, no dought there might be people joining the party..'' her eyes then open and she finally spoke ''..Please! can you.. try to this tomorrow or something..? I mean like if i have to go.. with you.. then at least let me get my head rap around on who you truly are!'' She thought hard as she made a decision.

He's eyes roll over to her. raising a eyebrow as he thought, seem like things was about to get alot better "well... if this is going to make my job easier, I will accept the offer" he turn his entire head to her and saluted her a goodbye before he disappeared, but before he left he manage to say something near her ear "I will found you that simple if you decide to hide... so I'll warn you.. play nice" then gone from clear sight.

Seika sigh in relief as now she was going to have a break, she fell down as she relax for a second but either way was still a little shaky but it was no problem. "I.. guess you want a explanation..?" she keep realising ichigo was just standing around completely confuse, seeing that he was pretty anoy aswell.. she just smile nervously scratching the back of her head with her head titled up at him.

"I wanted too..."she hesitated looking around and then to the store"help you pick out a cute outfit you know cause it gets hot here sometimes comon leets go"she pushed rangiku into the store

"oh geeze! your right! I forgot about cute outfits... all I have been picking is damn sexy ones! hey! while your helping me. why don't we find you one?" she smile back at her as she walk into the shops "comon byakuya!" she tease as she knew how much he was hating it right now.

Byakuya just looked Rangiku dead in the eye. "No." He said simply, he turned and walked away from the two. The last thing he wanted to do was more shopping.

Ichigo just scratched his head. "I'm going home." He said.

"comon byakuya!" Rangiku wrap a arm around his and she given him one of her sexy cat grins. "it will be fun" she whimpered in his ear playfully.

Seika shrug but she stood up after, she also needed to ask "hey hang on. Ichigo... why did you even get involved?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back