• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach RolePlay!

NaturalQueen

I like peaches
images

This Role play is based off the anime Bleach.

This is not set on any a certain time.

But they all still have there threats like hollows, arrancars and all the other enemies and they are taking over!

But we need the soul reapers, human, full bringers and many more to reunite and save the world of the living and the soul society once more!

So C'mon join the epic adventure that is waiting!!

Karakurachou%20Large.gif
KARAKURA TOWN!

soul-society.jpg
...Well nice view of the soul society :)

• NO!! godmodding!
  • Swearing, Violence and ect. is allow :D
  • Limited up to 2 characters
  • Yes! Your Oc is allow! (only because i have one >w>)
  • but don't mean the cannons can go on a vacations as i would like to see some!
  • Go to the character sign up BEFORE role playing.
  • Please no arguments! try and be mature about your actions! :)

And that is all! if you have any questions feel free to ask! Now go have fun! :D

Oh yeah.. new one. If you have gone missing for a week or longer, expect a message in your inbox ^^ because some people -cough like me cough- are inpatient sometimes.. well i can be patient but not for a week or 2 xD

Last edited by a moderator:
The first day of school has arrive, It was a worm sunny day.. some people love it some people would just complain.

A young girl in a white school shirt and a black skirt was walking down the street, she had a fox hoodie over to cover her face,

She was observing everyone along the way their body language, tone and everything! But right now, a spiritual pressure came among her.

she is following a similar spirit energy, something similar to her home world or something connected, It was leading to the school, it was like any other school in her world so she stumble into one of the class rooms.

''Hello dear, are you new?''

''yeah'' she didn't want to pull her hoodie down, everyone was still out of their seats, look like class didn't start yet.

''well then what your name?''

''.....'' Hesitating... ''...Seika.. Seika Anno''

''Well then Seika Anno. I'll make sure you are registered, so now just take a seat.''

She nodded, Already some girls have gathered over. But they wasn't connected with the spiritual pressure.

Leonhardt was walking down the heading to school with it being the first day of school. When he made it to the school grounds he headed inside and to his classroom. When he got there he saw a new girl was in his class but more than that in his seat. He began to walk over to her upon reaching the half way point from her and the door he noticed they was spiritual pressure coming from her he stood still for a moment "How didn't I notice this early" He muttered to himself before he started to write on a scrap of paper then he continued to walk over to her and the girls around her. When he reached her he stood there for a moment "Morning new girl erm I know you didn't know but you're in my seat." He said pointing to the desk.

She perk her head up slightly when she heard the boy voice, finally, someone who is not asking about their history, She then very sightly turning her head to the wondering man, she extended her arms as she push herself up then when she was standing on her feet, ''sorry about that'' she replied as she turn her head fully to him, but her unamused face didn't change, but he wouldn't be able to see her eyes as she kept her hood up.

But.. suddenly realising ''this spiritual pressure? its.. is it a Quincy..?'' she thought, her mouth slightly open with surprise.

When the new girl stood up from Leonhardt seat Leonhardt instantly attempted to squeeze past her which to everyone else would look strange but he did it for a reason. As he tried to slip past her he put the scrap piece of paper that he wrote on in her pocket it said "So what are you your spiritual pressure isn't that of a Quincy, shinigami or even Bount" but not only did he do this he knocked her hood down with his other arm which he acted like he was putting over her.

''Hmm?'' when he try to scoot pass, her hood was knock down which made her narrow her eyes ''what the...?!'' you could see a glimpse of her narrowing her green eyes, after she quickly place her hood over her head with a rush ''w-watch it..!'' she said with a growl..

she did place one of her hands in her pocket noticing before, she was searching around ''now what have we here?'' She stared down at her pocket as she pull the slip of paper out.

''Well then..'' She thought, greeting her teeth anxiously, She screw up the paper into a small ball into one hand, she clench her fist hiding the entire thing ''watch carefully..'' She release her clench fist off the screw up paper as it was burn to a crisp, flickers of white fire raise off it but it soon went out, only enough for him to take a glimpse and no one else.

''Neither..'' she said, not really caring if anyone was confuse on what she said.

Leonhardt saw her eyes and the flames and laughed a little "So your a Hollow with a human body then" He said aloud knowing most inside the class room with have no idea what he was talking about. He sat down in his seat and looked at her to see if he was right or wrong but what else could she be it's not like it worked vise versa or so he thought.

''W-what..? no!'' She pull her hood down finally relieving her face which look frustrated, honestly she didn't know what she was, but far from hollow as she would want to be. w-who are you to even thinks you have the right to ask me who i am?'' She raise a eyebrow confusingly. What is he anyway? is he a Quincy? or some stranger like she met before..

"The names Leonhardt Victorion but just call me Leo what i am on the other hands and what gives me the right to ask you" Leonhardt said as he began to look at all the other students "This just isn't the place to tell how about after class ill give you a tour hows that sound." Leonhardt added as he looked back at her.

She didn't say anything and just nodded. ''What are you?'' she ask as they left the class room. The girls just stared blankly and seika never really wanted to get into a big crowd anyway. ''Are there others..?''

"I am a pure blood Quincy better known as a Echt Quincy and I am one of the few last ones."Leonhardt said in a down voice "Dam them shinigami" he muttered soon after "and yes they are others but you have yet too meet them so i won't tell you who" Leonhardt added with a smile on his face. "Now I got a question for you, your name?" Leonhardt quickly added.

Ichigo walked down the stairs after dressing in his school getup. As he entered the kitchen he was greeted with a kick in the face from his father Issin. "GOOD MORNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING.... ICHIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled as Ichigo hit the floor. He instantly shot back to his feet with an angry look on his face. "WHAT THE HELL DAD! CAN'T I HAVE ONE DAY WHERE YOU DON'T KICK ME IN THE DAMN FACE!?" Ichigo hollered at his dad as they began smacking each other. Finally Ichigo just left without eating.

When Ichigo arrived at School, he entered his first class, he wasn't very good at detecting Spiritual Pressure, so he didn't notice the Quincy, or the other one. However he did walk by them, and took a seat at his desk which was nearby. He didn't hear what they were saying, nor did it interest him either. He noticed Keigo hadn't ran at him at top speeds like he normally did, but thought nothing of it.

''A b-blood quincy? a S-Shinigami..?'' she blink, she wasn't just new to the school to but she was also pretty much new to the world of the living, but she heard rumours about it so should be fine. ''Seika.. Seika Anno'' she replied to his answer with slight nerve.

her focus then snap. As she then notice a orange hair boy with strong spiritual pressure, walking pass she scan him over, but after she then shook her head and turn back to Leo

''it explain how you notice me then'' she added on.

"The orange haired boy is Ichigo Kurosaki Its still unknown to me why he has so much spiritual pressure " Leonhardt said as he noticed Seika looking at him. "And how you noticed me what ever you are that is" Leonhardt said noticing he still doesn't know what she is.

''....im just a ordinary human'' she replied. she knew what he was trying to say but she couldn't pin point to him about white flames he saw ''This voice i heard when i was little... it call out to me, it cried for help, so... i somehow manage to save it now it has given me to gift'' she try to explain anyway, but she wasn't going to tell him everything as she just met him.

"Were you attacked by a hollow then since according to what you just said is the only explanation" Leonhardt said scratching his head trying to think about other options but non came to mind.

She shrug, she then was pulling her hood over her head once again as she walk back down the corridor and into the classroom, ''we.. can discuss this later..'' she replied before spinning around.

She took a seat near the window so she could stare out, right now she just wanted to fight hollows for some strange reason, guess it was to just lose some steam.

Leonhardt followed her back to the classroom and nedded his head "Yeah we can" He said just before they both began to head back to there seats. He walked over to his seat and sat down looking around the room he all of a sudden had a interest in two people Ichigo Kurosaki and Seika Anno as he wanted to know about their spiritual pressure.

"there!" everyone seem to be working but she could sense a hollow near by "i need to get moving. .!" she thought, she greeted her teeth and looking around the classroom "3..2...1...now!" She quickly click this necklace around her neck that took her out of human sight. She slided the window open and fell down a few feet but it was nothing. the girls scream as they did not expect that, she chuckle and ran in the direction of the hollow spiritual pressure with white flames started flickering behind her.

Leonhardt detected the same hollow and just stood up and walked out of class which was a normal thing by now. He rushed to one of the schools exits when he reached there he took his uniform of bit by bit since his traditional Quincy garb was underneath it he put his uniform in his bag and left it by the side of the door before using Hirenkyaku to get to the hollow faster.

Ichigo sensed the presence of the Hollow. "I have to use the restroom." He said. He darted out of class and sat down on one of the seats. He used his substitute combat badge, and exited his body in his Soul Reaper clothes. He ran out of the bathroom, and exited the building. Ichigo made his way towards the Hollow's presence.

She swiftly headed round the corner, she then skidded when she stop as it was right in front of her, she had barley no room to go foward as it was so close. it was a Adjuchas, sure. she did wanted to fight hollows but it look actually pretty danm terrifying.. but oh well. she got herself into this mess and now she must fix it.

The hollow already starting to attack seika with no brain, it try to slam its gigantic fist down on it target.

but she fled, doing backflips until she was in a even range that she wouldn't be in the impact of the monster blow.

(sorry for long reply. doze off)

Upon arriving at the hollow Leonhardt see Seika engaged in combat with it and he decided to lend a hand. So he collects the Reishi that is in the air around him and makes his spiritual weapon which is four blades one out of each of his arms and two out of his legs and he uses Hirenkyaku to close down the distant and he stepped into the path of the fist crossing his arms in front of him. The Adjuchas hits him sending him slightly back but causing it to take some damage its self. "Yeah i should of thought about that a little bit more" Leonhardt said as he stood still for a moment after being hit back.

She was observing that attack "maby you should of" she then engage the creature with her fist on white flames, as the massive creature arm came down once more she decided to leap into the air this time "his weakness is his mask!" she landed on it fore head, one hand was helping her focus as it was trying to grip on and also her other hand was about to blow a heavy impact.

But the hollow quickly manage to make her lose balance, swirling, shaking it head around, trying to toss seika off.

It was successful as she was toss high in the air but as she was coming back down the flame travel to her foot, it look like she was sky diving down for about 3 seconds.

She did a summer salt in the air at the last moment to make it more faster. she stomp on its skull it didnt break off but it did make a crack. "oh crap! what now?!"

Ichigo made it the Hollow, noticing the two people from before he sighed. "Damn it." He said, he leaped into the air and pulled out his Zangetsu. He watched as the Hollow sensed his immense spiritual pressure, and went after him. "Yea that's right, come here you big freak!" Ichigo taunted. When it was close enough, Ichigo shoved his sword into the Hollow's face, and watched as it faded away. He landed and looked at the other two. "Who the hell are you guys? What are you guys?" Ichigo asked the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back