• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach RolePlay!

Leonhardt Victorion

Leo could tell that in this situation the hooded man and him would be in control. But something in Leo's head didn't want her to be captured. "No you won't." Leo said looking at the man as he went back to normal and used hirenkyaku to get closer too Ichino and Seika. "Not until you get past me." Leo added angrily.

"Tch. I knew this would happen sooner or later" he putted his hands back in his pocket "What would your boss say? he'l be pretty mad.. don't you think?" A cocky grin appear on his face. "Do I really have to fight such weak people..." he muttered as he was getting his katana.

Leonhardt Victorion

"Good let the old man be angry for all I care." Leo said he was too tired to risk using Quincy: Vollständig just yet. "Saving you get the hell out of here now while you have the chance." Leo said with determination in his eyes not looking away from the man but it was meant for Ichino. "I have one trick left." Leo said as he attempted to walk forward only to fall to the floor a little. "Dam it I forgot about my leg." Leo said as he slowly puled himself up using Ransōtengai to control his leg.

"Alright let have a little fun!" He look insanely amuse already as he launch in with his katana straight at him by his side "I will slice that quincy heart of your!"

Leonhardt Victorion

Leo allowed him to be hit he began to slowly lose conciseness but he just kept hanging on. Leo then grabbed him and kept the blade where it was even though it was inside of him. "You fell into my trap." Leo said coughing up blood. He began to use the strongest Quincy technique. "Get out of here now Ichino I don't want to hurt you with this." Leo shouted turning is focus back to him. Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger. Leo puts his free hand and outstretches it with five fingers up and then several towering columns of Reishi, shaped like the Quincy Cross erupt upwards in a circular formation around the practitioner and since he was in the area dodging the "Light of god would be nearly impossible so they is a good chance he would immediately rent asunder (be torn apart) where he stands.

"Are you trying to kill me Leo?!" he drop his katana and acid came pouring from his sleeve "poison swamp.." he said in such a amusing way, as he lifted his head up with his insane grin you was able to see one of his eyes from the reflection of the sun. The poison acid was a very thick liquid that was actually hard to move in and it enough to burn through their bones. "when i am finish with you.. which will be nice and slowly! but then after. I'll show your corpses to your little girlfriend" he appear on a lamppost as he left his katana stuck in him so he could move away from what was about to happen. but also the acid should of slow down on whatever was happening to his attack or the new enemie.

Leonhardt Victorion

"Now what you don't..." Leo spat out some blood. "Understand that this is the strongest Quincy technique for two reasons." Leo said smirking as a flash of light hit the acid and it vanished. "I cannot and shall not be defeated." Leo said as he pulled out the katana which was stuck in him.

He face crawl with anger as his determination struck him. As he saw him about to pull out his katana he step flash over to him, grabbing his handle of the sword and jab it back in but a different side as he place one of his hands on his shoulder "then be a dead man walking..." the shadow surrounding his eyes and the wide grin on his face would taunt people. "we will have to fight another time. but I can't risk my face to be fully seen.."

Leonhardt Victorion

Leo fell to the floor from the second stab wound. "Now leave or die you have stepped into the constructs just leave us alone or die right now." Leo said this was his last resort but what he said was the truth with them both now being in the construct Leo could kill the man quickly but he chose not too for some strange reason.

''N-no! I can't just run away and let other fight him which it had nothing to do with them!" she argue, it felt unfair. "we need to go back right now!"

"I can leave now.. but I can't do the other" He walk off as he drag is katana out on the way. "Soul reaper. you stand there like a lost dog. are you going to try anything as well?" before he left he stop as he was at the side of his shoulder, he swing his katana around in circles as he waited for a awnser.

Leonhardt Victorion

Leo laid down not saying anything but breathing heavily and slowly passing out from lack of blood lucky he was still in the middle of the Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger meaning he was safe.

(What the hell is going on? What I understand is Leo got into a fight with one of the girls, tried to kill Ichigo, and nobody's upset over that? At all? All is good?)

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2

(Read over the roleplay again) 
(Ichino was untill that one guy showed up and leo steped in as he called seika a abomination and got his but kicked alittle and leo was in the middle of a special tecneack and layed down coughing blood of what I assume and thats where we are now so preety much all is good...sorta)

(Not now, I mean before Ichigo showed up. They were in the middle of a fight, and that's why Ichigo showed up.)

(Okay what basically happen is. seika and leo was having a fight. then that when ichigo appear to try and stop it but ichigo went into a hollow state correct? Then the hollow Ichigo and leo had a fight. After that Im not exactly sure but I swear leo broke ichino out for some reason while seika was with her because as I said earlier I thought I was interrupting something xD and then after that ichigo was able to break the hollow mask. We was all kinda alright then but then leo and ichino notice Kusoi and that when! Leo started to have a fight with him because he call seika a abomination or for ichino or something. After the fight was over he asks ichigo if he has any problems with what happening.

and yeah. I think it a ichino x leo is having a love story or something xD because I know seika hasn't forgiven him she just wants to fight her brother herself?)

(Okay.. well im going to break the ice by continuing xD )

Seika eyes was follow to where Ichino was going, she walk half way and glance around at Leo with a non forgiven look. ''She can sulk over him.. but i don't have to..'' She thought, She then look back over to Ichigo and seeing her brother over him... she knew she ran away before when he needed her help the most , but she decided to go help ichino.. But she wanted to make up for it so quick thinking she clash her elbow into his chest.

(No. Not by Kusoi, Seika didn't like him speaking to ichigo as she thought he wanted to mess with other poeple.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back