• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach -- New Awakening -- AU / OC

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
Story

For as long as history can tell, there have always been three opposing sides that have been fighting one another none of which ever agreed with one another on a single thing whatsoever and even if they ever did they would have their own opinion that differed from the other that caused further conflict. The three sides are known as Soul Reapers, Quincies and Hollows. What each of the three factions seem to have never understood was that as the fighting between the three of them grew more intense with every battle, their ferocious rage against one another fueled an unknown enemy that had been in a deep slumber far into the depths of the Dangai. This enemy was sealed away long ago by the Soul King himself and information about them was never released to anyone; not even the Zero Division was aware of them due to how dangerous they were. They were known as Leachers and just like Hollows and their ability to become more powerful with each soul or one another they consume to become other types such as Arrancar; Leachers become much more powerful the longer they battle and the more rage that their opponent emits from any sort of battle whatsoever. The secret was kept about them by the Soul King due how they had almost become the very reason for the destruction of the three realms and the no doubt extinction of everyone and everything.

The only thing that had kept them at bay up to this very day was the Cleaner coming through the Dangai every seven days to completely wipe out everything in the Dangai that might possibly be there for whatever unknown reason and it being possible that Leachers would start to drain the spiritual energy of whatever or whoever might remain too long within the Dangai. Though, as the fighting has now reached towards modern day and hatred only grows more intense as well as fighting becomes much more violent along with filled with certain ambitions to fight for the Leachers have began to consume the energy from each battle and sensing the hatred that everyone has for one another.

One after another, Leachers have started to escape from their sealed prison from within the Dangai and have spilled out into both the realm of the living but as well as the Soul Society first, though it maybe only a few there have also been those who wiggled their way also into the realm of Hueco Mundo. Very few have actually come into full contact with the Leachers but those who do have either been killed attempting to fight back against them if not barely are able to escape with their lives. Now it is the choice between the three sides to see whether or not they will continue to fuel this new unknown enemy or finally decide to team up against one another to defeat it before the extinction of everything comes about.

--------------------------

Introduction
So, this is the idea I have for a Bleach Roleplay I had in mind. Mostly came up with it out of boredom. Wanted to see if anyone was interested and if so, I was going to see if it had enough people to either make a small group Roleplay or if a lot of people join, turn it into a slightly larger one. If you read the story above, this Roleplay will be basing off an AU of the actual Bleach Universe so there will be no actual Canon characters such as Ichigo, Chad, Rukia, Renji, etc.. The idea was to make completely new characters to make it an OC type of Roleplay, if someone has something in mind for why it should be slightly based a bit more into Canon characters I am open up to ideas.

Captains will either be NPCs created by myself if not then Captains alone can be the Canon ones (*Before the death of Captain Commander*).
Same goes for Espada's except the fact that Aizen is the leader. The leader of the Espada will only be #1.

Interested!
Sounds pretty interesting, to be honest. I'm tentatively in.
Welcome aboard!

Interested as well. Curious on how powerful we can make our characters?
I will be making a sort of table thing for everyone's character.

The table will consist of:
-- Each of the particular stats will need a certain number, the higher the number in each stat will determine how good you are in that certain area. In total, for the time being, everyone will need their stats to all add up to at least 32; as shown as a example I made.
CQC(Close Quarters Combat)Kido/Cero (Depending if you're an arrancar/soul reaper)Zanpakuto Resonance (For your shikai/bankai or your resurrections.)Shunpo/Sonido (Depending if you're an arrancar/soul reaper)EnduranceAgilityReflexes Total
4 5 4 4 5 5 5 32

So to clarify its all AU but NPC captains/Espada can be canon? Mostly just checking since I'm the super picky type so to me I need full AU else I get iffy cause I'm a nitpicky pain like that. ^^;;

So to clarify its all AU but NPC captains/Espada can be canon? Mostly just checking since I'm the super picky type so to me I need full AU else I get iffy cause I'm a nitpicky pain like that. ^^;;
Ahh, they can be. The thought of making them canon is because I really dunno if I should be making all the Espadas and Captains separate characters as NPC myself to keep it AU. Since I really dont think honestly that I'd get enough players for all the captains and espadas then also have other types of characters as well.

But in the case of keeping it AU I might be making the OCs to make them all NPC for the espadas and captains.

I understand the pickiness for the AU and using Canon characters like that. XD I was thinking and debating the idea myself.

Ahh, they can be. The thought of making them canon is because I really dunno if I should be making all the Espadas and Captains separate characters as NPC myself to keep it AU. Since I really dont think honestly that I'd get enough players for all the captains and espadas then also have other types of characters as well.

But in the case of keeping it AU I might be making the OCs to make them all NPC for the espadas and captains.

I understand the pickiness for the AU and using Canon characters like that. XD I was thinking and debating the idea myself.
I mean you don't need to design all the captains/espada fully fleshed out either. Having a simple version of them with a general personality and demeanor can work with their presence generally being minor as needed. I mean unless you need all of them to be exposed at once its not a big deal to just have rough sketches to work from as reference points when rarely needed.

Shame I use to actually have a bunch of Espada characters I think some artist drew with all matching Art styles. Only got the one left in one of my random image albums I kept as a character a long while ago. ^^;;

I mean you don't need to design all the captains/espada fully fleshed out either. Having a simple version of them with a general personality and demeanor can work with their presence generally being minor as needed. I mean unless you need all of them to be exposed at once its not a big deal to just have rough sketches to work from as reference points when rarely needed.

Shame I use to actually have a bunch of Espada characters I think some artist drew with all matching Art styles. Only got the one left in one of my random image albums I kept as a character a long while ago. ^^;;
Why not have just some players play as captains/espadas if they want? Will that be too problematic?

I might just do that and make small bits of information about the Captains and Espadas to make it easier well known for all of them as NPCs to keep to the AU idea.

I hadn't really wanted to make anyone Captains or Espadas in case of the OPness of a bunch of people and everyone just wanting to play the Captains and Espadas rather than work their way up to them. I mean, its not that no one can be either...but moreover work their way there just like if anyone wants hollowification it would be moreover something to work towards in story.

If you want since you have a general idea since you have espada characters do you want to use them as the npcs for the roleplay? Or naw?

Nothingness Nothingness If you want to start off with the character more lower power scale and rising up I think that is fine, it can be fun to do that, just having it pushed as the focus of the RP if you want to do so. It could be fun. I tend to do the same with my RPs aiming for the long term, but its really up to you and where you see the powerscaling being defined as for the characters. Having stats I think is a great way of establishing that element and having some form of balance.

As far as playing an Espada/captain goes I don't mind. Honestly I'd more focus on getting the base characters before going for those roles unless you want it more fixated on the Captains/Espada. Its easy to tell if someone is wanting to abuse power by seeing what they come up with their character and using that as a springboard if they would be a goof fit to help play an NPC spot. ^^

femaleArrancar1.jpg
But yeah if your curious the character I got for an arrancar. Wish I did have the others but the RP was from like... probably 10 years ago by this point O.O Had all 10 spots, in that RP she was I'm pretty sure #2. I should try and scrounge up the lot of pictures I love the art style and they all matched that style. ^^

Hanarei Hanarei
Hm, yeah im probably just going to keep in general with the whole fact ill put out some info about the captains and espada since you dont really have the ones you played years ago xD. I wont go too much into detail with them but enough for everyone to get a general point of view of who they are so that whenever someone wants to play the npc of them, they can get the general idea of what that person is like or if not ill play them myself. Either or i wont mind. Hah.

norway norway Miniapollo17 Miniapollo17
Welcome aboard!

Hanarei Hanarei
Hm, yeah im probably just going to keep in general with the whole fact ill put out some info about the captains and espada since you dont really have the ones you played years ago xD. I wont go too much into detail with them but enough for everyone to get a general point of view of who they are so that whenever someone wants to play the npc of them, they can get the general idea of what that person is like or if not ill play them myself. Either or i wont mind. Hah.
Yeah, i mean you don't even have to reveal them. Just knowing they are there is plenty and if one needs to show up they can just be exposed more easily. No reason to have them out in the open unless it is necessary. Leave room for a character to be created at any time without having some strict character already in place. ^^

But yeah, shame I lost the images. A few of them I liked I just ended up keeping the one female one in part since I was playing her and I really liked her a lot as a character design wise. ^^

Story

For as long as history can tell, there have always been three opposing sides that have been fighting one another none of which ever agreed with one another on a single thing whatsoever and even if they ever did they would have their own opinion that differed from the other that caused further conflict. The three sides are known as Soul Reapers, Quincies and Hollows. What each of the three factions seem to have never understood was that as the fighting between the three of them grew more intense with every battle, their ferocious rage against one another fueled an unknown enemy that had been in a deep slumber far into the depths of the Dangai. This enemy was sealed away long ago by the Soul King himself and information about them was never released to anyone; not even the Zero Division was aware of them due to how dangerous they were. They were known as Leachers and just like Hollows and their ability to become more powerful with each soul or one another they consume to become other types such as Arrancar; Leachers become much more powerful the longer they battle and the more rage that their opponent emits from any sort of battle whatsoever. The secret was kept about them by the Soul King due how they had almost become the very reason for the destruction of the three realms and the no doubt extinction of everyone and everything.

The only thing that had kept them at bay up to this very day was the Cleaner coming through the Dangai every seven days to completely wipe out everything in the Dangai that might possibly be there for whatever unknown reason and it being possible that Leachers would start to drain the spiritual energy of whatever or whoever might remain too long within the Dangai. Though, as the fighting has now reached towards modern day and hatred only grows more intense as well as fighting becomes much more violent along with filled with certain ambitions to fight for the Leachers have began to consume the energy from each battle and sensing the hatred that everyone has for one another.

One after another, Leachers have started to escape from their sealed prison from within the Dangai and have spilled out into both the realm of the living but as well as the Soul Society first, though it maybe only a few there have also been those who wiggled their way also into the realm of Hueco Mundo. Very few have actually come into full contact with the Leachers but those who do have either been killed attempting to fight back against them if not barely are able to escape with their lives. Now it is the choice between the three sides to see whether or not they will continue to fuel this new unknown enemy or finally decide to team up against one another to defeat it before the extinction of everything comes about.

--------------------------

Introduction
So, this is the idea I have for a Bleach Roleplay I had in mind. Mostly came up with it out of boredom. Wanted to see if anyone was interested and if so, I was going to see if it had enough people to either make a small group Roleplay or if a lot of people join, turn it into a slightly larger one. If you read the story above, this Roleplay will be basing off an AU of the actual Bleach Universe so there will be no actual Canon characters such as Ichigo, Chad, Rukia, Renji, etc.. The idea was to make completely new characters to make it an OC type of Roleplay, if someone has something in mind for why it should be slightly based a bit more into Canon characters I am open up to ideas.

Captains will either be NPCs created by myself if not then Captains alone can be the Canon ones (*Before the death of Captain Commander*).
Same goes for Espada's except the fact that Aizen is the leader. The leader of the Espada will only be #1.

interested as well!!! Will FullBrings Or Bounts or Quincy Be avAilable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back