• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach: Hollowed Hearts

Be more Original if you kan yo!
ea2d408c6087528888cd62de2c39933a9eae7640.gif

it's okay gan I knew you were still here.

You can't escape, it's a curse.

Got char sheet outlined:

Code:
[CENTER][SIZE=6][B]~[U] Name [/U]~[/B][/SIZE]
{Image}
{Mask Details}
[B]Aspect of Death:[/B] {All Espada have one, giving it to lower hollows too. What loosely is a theme for your char?}
[quoteblock=name]Test[/quoteblock] [/CENTER]

[B]Personality: [/B]{Paragraph about what your character is like.} 

[spoiler=fight] Detail a small section of after your character awakened as an arrancar and had to fight Shinigamis chasing the group. Doesn't have to be a whole fight. Just a high intensity part. Using Resurreccion, starting the fight, being emo afterwards atop a corpse. Bravely running away with injury. [/spoiler]
[B]
Zanpakuto Description: [/B]{Self explanatory.} 

[B]Favored Hollow Technique: {[/B]Cero/ Bala/ Pesquisa/ etc.} 

[B]Custom Hollow Techniques: [/B]{If any. Put N/A for now most likely, we'll learn more later.} 

[CENTER]~{Release Command}~
[I]{Img or description of your character's new form} [/I]

[B]Resurreccíon Powers:[/B] {What's your form do overall?}
[B]Resurreccíon Techniques:[/B] {If you have anything specific you scream while terrorizing.}[/CENTER]

[SIZE=5][B]~Stats~ [/B][/SIZE]
[I]{Fighting Style - Describe in a sentence how you fight.}[/I]

[B]CQC: [/B]{How good is your character at fighting with their fists or weapon up close?} 
[B]Hierro/Regeneración:[/B]  {Pick one of the two, not both. How hard is your skin, OR, do you regenerate any?} 
[B]Hollow Techniques: [/B] {How strong are things such as Cero/Bala}
[B]Resurreccíon: [/B] {How strong is your release? How much of a boost do you get, and how strong are your personal techniques, such as Barrangan's time shield.} 
[B]Sonido: [/B] {How fast do you go zoom?} 
[B]Total:[/B] 25 {Get 25 starting out. Espada and captains are generally about 125'ish.}

I'll make a CS thread later.

Last edited:
Also side note to everyone. Put this on the discord, but planning on starting IC this weekend. Been a hectic week, so apologies I've been a bit slow with people.

Also side note to everyone. Put this on the discord, but planning on starting IC this weekend. Been a hectic week, so apologies I've been a bit slow with people.
Gotcha sorry to waste time i was unclear as to if we were espada or shinigami.

Gotcha sorry to waste time i was unclear as to if we were espada or shinigami.
We'll eventually be the new Espada. Basic story is they got wiped out, we're surviving hollows after this shinigami hunted down much, and turned into Arrancar.

All starting out pretty weak.

We'll eventually be the new Espada. Basic story is they got wiped out, we're surviving hollows after this shinigami hunted down much, and turned into Arrancar.

All starting out pretty weak.
Wonderful. I have found art and now my creative juices are flowing. Just let me know when you get the Cs up. Is the discord mandatory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back