• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach: Endless Abyss

You can add your Bankai into your CS but won't be able to use it in the beginning ^-^ The GMs want the RP to play out a little before anyone uses any Bankais :P

just letting people know I will likely be starting the IC tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to focus on posting my characters up 

@Hange Zoe

NPC's are there as place holders till someone is capable of taking the position. It's so I can see if people are dedicated enough to play a Captain as to many times I've seen someone claim a Captain position and just do barely anything with it. It won't necessarily take long to become a Captain either, all depends on how much effort you put in

@Hange Zoe

NPC's are there as place holders till someone is capable of taking the position. It's so I can see if people are dedicated enough to play a Captain as to many times I've seen someone claim a Captain position and just do barely anything with it. It won't necessarily take long to become a Captain either, all depends on how much effort you put in

Oh, so I can make on? I don't have much to do outside of this so I post quite often, but at the same time I don't entirely know what to post about, sometimes ideas just fly out so I use them, as a way to post something.

@Crimson smile

Hi, just wanted to let you know the third seat and lieutenant of Squad 11 has been taken. However, since it is Sqaud 11, the positions are constantly being reshuffled. So, with that said, you're welcome to join for now as a 4th seat or lower ^___^

@Hange Zoe

Well for now I recommend you make a 3rd seat or Lieutenant and depending on how things go, if I feel you're good for a Captain position I will let you know and you can make a Captain. This may be annoying for you and perhaps a bit cautious on my part but I just want to make sure we have people that are suitable for those positions since I feel Captain positions are taken to lightly. 

@Hange Zoe

Well for now I recommend you make a 3rd seat or Lieutenant and depending on how things go, if I feel you're good for a Captain position I will let you know and you can make a Captain. This may be annoying for you and perhaps a bit cautious on my part but I just want to make sure we have people that are suitable for those positions since I feel Captain positions are taken to lightly. 

How do we know if our characters are accepted??

Last edited by a moderator:
@Arcaeus, @Blitzer, @Crimson smile

Arcaeus your character is approved

Blitzer, your Shikai is fine and can be used in battle, I'll review the bankai soon.

Crimson Smile. Your Zanpakuto is fine 

So your characters are all Accepted, Riddle will update the table soon which will let people know who has been accepted 

I've arrived.

2nd Division Captain, Saichiro Yasogami

Name: Saichiro Yasogami(Lord Of The Black Flame)

Appearance:
vSrNKjD.jpg

(How old they look/are in human years)

Height: 6'0

Weight: 78kg

Hair Colour: Refer to pic

Eye Colour: Refer to pic

Clan/Family:

Race: Soul
(Soul (Shinigami), Quincy, Hollow, Human (Fullbringer) Togabito)

Spiritual Energy Colour: Dark Purple

Personality: TBR

History: Saichiro Yasogami is the fourth child of the main Yasogami bloodline. Fighting at an early age, Saichiro always had an obsession in the area. However, his strength led to an awful amount of recklessness which his family took as a bad sign. From random villagers to Shinigami, he'd challenge them all without hesitation. Even when Saichiro was badly beaten and outclassed, he'd get up anyway. At that point, people realized it was something else.

"You wouldn't understand why, your type never would." By the time he was a teen, Saichiro's attention was directed on the leaders of the clan. Standing before them with sword in hand, the adolescent had blood on his mind. The clan leaders challenged him all at once. Their combined strength was comparable to that of a captain. However, the Yasogami's made one fatal mistake...that was thinking they'd won before the fight even begun. Saichiro crawled to his sword, blood feeling like it was leaking out of every one of his pores. They asked him,"Why resort to senseless violence? Was the rush that good for you?". 

Pulling enough strength just to stand, Saichiro looked at them with one eye open. "Those who have no honor in life, should die a merciless death...be it friend, foe, parent or god. My sword does not discriminate. Neither do I". In an instant, the clan leaders fired a huge wave of reishi that seemingly enveloped the boy in a blinding light. It wasn't enough. Saichiro broke through the other end of the wave and with one swing, sent one of the higher ups head's flying.

Thousands of shadowy figures suddenly emerged from their hiding areas after the teen's first kill. Without looking, they knew they were surrounded. "Did you honestly think I planned to kill you all by my lonesome? Angels aren't sent to fight demons you know. But your systematic reign ends tonight...you honorless fuckers!!!", On Saichiro's order, the shadowy figures flooded the area. When morning came, the ground had become stained with blood and the air had an entirely different scent to it...a scent that reeked of rotting flesh.

Years later, Saichiro became part of the Gotei 13 as Squad 9's third seated member. His superiors at the time was a lieutenant by the name of Hanabira Taishoku and Captain Mizuki Hashiira. They were highly unusual to say the least. The lieutenant was relatively calm around the captain but the second he left, it was as if a chain on her soul had been lifted. The peaceful goddess could transform into a merciless beast created from pure malice in mere seconds. Not only that but she'd occasionally turn her anger toward the remainder of the squad which left it up to Saichiro to postpone her wrath until the Captain arrived...TBC 

It didn't make sense why she was still on the squad. Surely Captain Mizuki was aware of Hanabira's psychopathic behavior to some extent. But before he could question it any further, he'd seen it. Saichiro caught her sleeping outside of the Captain's door one Winter's night. "You know beds were made for a reason right?" 

Relationships/Friendships/Rivalries/Siblings:
(Any relationships your character has with another and also friendships, rivalries and such. It's something as simple as: "Joe Blogs - Friend" or "Joe Blogs - Good Friend" Things like that. you may add detail if you wish)

Other:
(Can include unique clothing items, side jobs, unique traits and such)

~Zanpakuto~
(You may use the same template for Arrancar/Quincy/Fullbringer/Togabito. Simply delete/edit what isn't needed for each race)
Zanpakuto/Weapon name: Juuchi Yosamu

Type: Dark/Ice

Zanpakuto Shikai Release command: Slay all equally, Juuchi Yosamu

Spirit Appearance(Optional/Delete for Quincy, Fullbringer, Togabito):
0e4459898579fe6ece931d198c7b13fc.jpg

Inner world:

Sealed/Weapon appearance:
31095742_1_l.jpg

Second Weapon Shikai appearance: Same as sealed

Bankai appearance:
L1016381.jpg

Shikai/special ability: (Give some detail about what your weapon does and what it's special ability is)

Shikai/Resurrecion/Special skills: (These are skills like Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho or say Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relampago)
1. Myriad of shadows: Saichiro summons a vast amount of shadowy human like figures that roam throughout the area for a short time. Their appearance gives off an eerie vibe which can intimidate people from time to time. Also they are completely harmless. A multi purpose technique. Lasts 3 posts. 
2. Return To Nothingness: Saichiro stabs his Zanpakuto into the ground before the entire surface in the immediate area becomes black as night. Afterwards, an enormous black pillar forms out of it, encasing everyone within the affected area. Imagine Hado 90 but on a larger scale and it doesn't deal damage or disperse/implode when it is fully formed.
3. Impure wave: With the swing of his blade Saichiro can generate a wave of black liquid that swallows up their desired target in it if hit. Lacks any sort of killing power but has around the same amount of knockback power as a strong wave of water. 
4. Wolves from the underworld: Saichiro Summons several(Up to ten) large shadow-like wolves that follow the practitioner's instructions to the teeth. They are harmless but can be used as a source of transportation.
5. Cetus: King of the underworld: Saichiro summons a fearsome snake like black dragon that follows his every order. While it is completely harmless, the dark presence it emits is equivalent to that of a god. Can be used as an excellent source of transportation. 
6. The Black Death: Grabbing his zanpakuto tightly with both hands, Saichiro imbues his sword with a large amount of reishi before bringing it down with an immeasurable amount of force. This swing envelops the entire area within his swinging arc, in darkness. Though the darkness released into the area is completely harmless, however the actual swing itself is real and shouldn't be trifled with.

Bankai skills: (Captains and up can only have Bankai. Note: Some Lieutenants will be able to attain a Bankai)
1. Indiscriminate being: 
2. Vanishing Blade End Reap:
4. Black Aura: True Almighty Phantom: 
5. Untimely Collapse/10,000 Cold Nights:  

Non-lethal Zanpakuto/Skills:

(Skills that do not cause harm to an opponent)

Skills & Masteries

Black Flame imprint: Saichiro burns a black dragon tattoo onto any targets of his desire. While the imprinting process is a bit painful(That's an understatement), those imprinted acquire the ability to not alone ride Saichiro's shadowy creatures but possess the ability to command them as well. All orders/commands are obsolete to the captain's however.

Black Aura: Almighty Phantom: The user manifests an extremely larger form of himself for a few seconds. While it's body is equivalent to that of a silhouette, it more than enough establishes the point it was meant to make.

Zanjutsu - Master

Kido - Master

Hakuda - Expert

Hoho - Expert

9th Division Captain, Taishoku Hanabira

Name: Taishoku(Fading)  Hanabira(Petal)
Appearance:
Dio2.jpg

Height: 5'4

Weight: 58kg

Hair Colour: White

Birthday: December 29th

Clan/Family:
(If your character belongs to one. Canon clans must be first approved by the GM Kurisa)

(Likely Soul if Shinigami. To inquire about being a Vizard PM Kurisa)

Profession: Shinigami

Spiritual Energy Colour: White

Power Level:????

Personality: Will reveal in rp

History: Taishoku was born in the 328th Rukongai district. As one would assume, she was raised in a place of poverty by a loving and caring family for a time. That time was pretty short as everyone in her entire family was cut down right before her very eyes when she was barely six years old. Taishoku and Taishoku alone however was spared purely out of pity. Left to fend for herself, she instinctively built up the skills necessary to survive by killing non-stop. She fed on any source of food she could find, eating souls and Hollows alike without giving it a second thought. For her, killing after awhile became mere child's play. Villagers who took pity on Shizu instantly regretted it the moment she turned on them and arrogant pedophiles realized that they had preyed on the wrong innocent looking girl.

The difference between her and hollows were nearly indistinguishable by the time she was nine. It wasn't until she was 11 when her reign of terror finally met it's match. An individual who held an indescribable amount of power stood before her. Shizu could barely even process it. She studied and expanded on her killing methods to near perfection but none of her attempts worked on him. Was she just too weak? No it couldn't be. Taishoku had the strongest Spiritual pressure in the area...until now. "You have potential but it seems you don't have what it takes...yet." Her body collapsed to the ground afterwards.

Upon waking up, Taishoku realized that she had already lost. As a result, she was under a form of house arrest in a house completely foreign to her. The head of the household was the individual himself. Why she wasn't dead was beyond her...

Relationships/Friendships/Rivalries/Siblings: ????

Other:
(Can include unique clothing items and such)

~Zanpakuto~

Zanpakuto name: Sūjingukisu(Soothing Kiss)

Type: Illusion/Poison

Zanpakuto Shikai Release command: Cleanse their souls,  Sūjingukisu

Spirit Appearance:
(Should have a beast like appearance and a humanoid like appearance. The Zanpakuto spirit will likely stay in it's beast like appearance for a vast majority of the time however if fighting is to occur with your Zanpakuto spirit then it may use it's humanoid appearance)

Spirit Personality/Goals:
174e2b79f6fc46c94188631ea0fe22563c638858_hq.jpg

Inner world:

Sealed appearance:
Collectable-Old-WWII-Japanese-Samurai-Katana-DAO-font-b-sword-b-font-font-b-Western-b.jpg

Shikai appearance: Same as sealed

Bankai appearance:/monthly_2016_08/Masamune.thumb.jpe.310f57dbd01a8fc547bf108cacd53819.jpe

Shikai skills:
(Start off with no Shikai or 4 to 5 Shikai skills)
1. Black Ooze: A black liquid substance oozes out of Shizu's Zanpakuto for a duration. A word of warning, the ooze excreted eats away at all organic matter it comes in contact with(In an acid like fashion), so caution is advised. Lasts Four Turns; CD 5

2. Misleading Doppelgangers: Shizu summons up a maximum of four illusionary replicas of her in order to distract the opponent's attention. Despite looking the part, the clones are incapable of harming anything in the physical realm. However, they cannot be harmed by non-reishi attacks as well. Lasts 4 Posts; CD 5
3. Dastardly kill: Hana casts an illusion over her zanpakuto so that her blade end of it looks like the hilt end of it and vice-versa. Lasts 4 turns.
4. Black Stream mass chaos: Hana fires off a high pressurized stream of black acid from the hilt end of her Zanpakuto at the target. 
7. A Painless death: Hana stabs her zanpakuto into her target's chest while drenched in a white substance, causing their perception of reality to slowly warp into pure and utter madness. While their mind is being corroded, white lines began to spread throughout the target's body, triggering all of the nerves in their entire body to send pain signals to their brain all at once. If the intense amount of pain doesn't kill them before the white lines spread completely throughout their body, then the target will implode into mush. Only works on weakened foes.

8. Sūjingukisu's Song: Shizukana stabs her Zanpakuto into the ground causing the ground in the entire area to turn white as snow(Takes one post to complete). Once this is done successfully, the Zanpakuto begins to scream extremely loudly as the target(s) is slowly pulled into the ground as if it were water. After being pulled into the soft as water ground, the target's body starts to slowly and painfully break down into nothing, forcing them to pass out as a result. The Zanpakuto must remain in the ground for the entirety of the move, otherwise the technique will end. Only those who remain on the white as snow surface after it has been completed are affected. CD 15

Bankai skills:

1. The terror begins: Hana creates an alternate version of herself by dividing her soul into two. For a time, they fight together with their own halves of her zanpakuto in order to slay the enemy. Hana #2 will be referred to as Sūjingukisu's for all intents and purposes.
2. White Stream Mass Purification: Similar to black Stream Mass Chaos, Hana fires off a White stream of a highly corrosive acidic substance from the hilt end of her zanpakuto. Unlike the shikai version, it has a wider arc.
3. Sūjingukisu's Despair: Sūjingukisu's zanpakuto becomes one with her as she seemingly breaks down into a pool of black liquid. Afterwards, the liquid seeps down deep into the ground before the ground in the immediate area. At any point during the duration of this move, Sūjingukisu can cause black acid to erupt from underneath the target before coming up from it as well.
4. Embodiment of hatred/Becoming one: Realizing that Hana is no longer on par with her, Sūjingukisu forcefully absorbs her into her being. Becoming one: Realizing that Sūjingukisu has become a burden, Hana calls her back. They become one shortly afterwards.
6. Hour of reckoning/The mad queen: 

Hour of Reckoning: Hana stabs her Zanpakuto into the ground before her body is enveloped in pure white reishi. Eight black tendons break from out of her back seconds later before extending towards her target. If successful the tendons will crash into the opposition one after the other before exploding into the same black acidic substance used in earlier moves.

The Mad Queen: Sūjingukisu stabs her Zanpakuto into the ground before attempting to hug her designated target while unarmed. If successful or if the target doesn't react to the changing of the ground's color in time, then Sūjingukisu's body will burst into an inumerable amount of black petals. While these petals seemingly serve no purpose, they began to fade one by one. As they do, a black mark appears on the target(s) body for each one. After all of the petals fade into obscurity, the targets turn into mush. Waking up shortly afterwards, the target(s) see Sūjingukisu's true form before blacking out

Non-lethal Zanpakuto Skills:

Skills
(Note: The skills below are the ones learned in the Academy. You may pick and choose which ones you want from what is listed below already. You can have all the skills already given to you or perhaps challenge yourself a little and Handicap your character in some area's)

Zanjutsu

Kido

Bakudo
Hado
Hakuda

Hoho

Total points gained:
Total Points Spent:
Mission log:
Points spent and skills gained:

night_descents_by_sakimichan-d4jmbor.jpg

I've arrived.

2nd Division Captain, Saichiro Yasogami

Name: Saichiro Yasogami(Lord Of The Black Flame)

Appearance:
vSrNKjD.jpg

(How old they look/are in human years)

Height: 6'0

Weight: 78kg

Hair Colour: Refer to pic

Clan/Family:

(Soul (Shinigami), Quincy, Hollow, Human (Fullbringer) Togabito)

Spiritual Energy Colour: Dark Purple

Personality: TBR

History: Saichiro Yasogami is the fourth child of the main Yasogami bloodline. Fighting at an early age, Saichiro always had an obsession in the area. However, his strength led to an awful amount of recklessness which his family took as a bad sign. From random villagers to Shinigami, he'd challenge them all without hesitation. Even when Saichiro was badly beaten and outclassed, he'd get up anyway. At that point, people realized it was something else.

"You wouldn't understand why, your type never would." By the time he was a teen, Saichiro's attention was directed on the leaders of the clan. Standing before them with sword in hand, the adolescent had blood on his mind. The clan leaders challenged him all at once. Their combined strength was comparable to that of a captain. However, the Yasogami's made one fatal mistake...that was thinking they'd won before the fight even begun. Saichiro crawled to his sword, blood feeling like it was leaking out of every one of his pores. They asked him,"Why resort to senseless violence? Was the rush that good for you?". 

Pulling enough strength just to stand, Saichiro looked at them with one eye open. "Those who have no honor in life, should die a merciless death...be it friend, foe, parent or god. My sword does not discriminate. Neither do I". In an instant, the clan leaders fired a huge wave of reishi that seemingly enveloped the boy in a blinding light. It wasn't enough. Saichiro broke through the other end of the wave and with one swing, sent one of the higher ups head's flying.

Thousands of shadowy figures suddenly emerged from their hiding areas after the teen's first kill. Without looking, they knew they were surrounded. "Did you honestly think I planned to kill you all by my lonesome? Angels aren't sent to fight demons you know. But your systematic reign ends tonight...you honorless fuckers!!!", On Saichiro's order, the shadowy figures flooded the area. When morning came, the ground had become stained with blood and the air had an entirely different scent to it...a scent that reeked of rotting flesh.

Years later, Saichiro became part of the Gotei 13 as Squad 9's third seated member. His superiors at the time was a lieutenant by the name of Hanabira Taishoku and Captain Mizuki Hashiira. They were highly unusual to say the least. The lieutenant was relatively calm around the captain but the second he left, it was as if a chain on her soul had been lifted. The peaceful goddess could transform into a merciless beast created from pure malice in mere seconds. Not only that but she'd occasionally turn her anger toward the remainder of the squad which left it up to Saichiro to postpone her wrath until the Captain arrived...TBC 

It didn't make sense why she was still on the squad. Surely Captain Mizuki was aware of Hanabira's psychopathic behavior to some extent. But before he could question it any further, he'd seen it. Saichiro caught her sleeping outside of the Captain's door one Winter's night. "You know beds were made for a reason right?" 

Relationships/Friendships/Rivalries/Siblings:
(Any relationships your character has with another and also friendships, rivalries and such. It's something as simple as: "Joe Blogs - Friend" or "Joe Blogs - Good Friend" Things like that. you may add detail if you wish)

Other:
(Can include unique clothing items, side jobs, unique traits and such)

~Zanpakuto~
(You may use the same template for Arrancar/Quincy/Fullbringer/Togabito. Simply delete/edit what isn't needed for each race)
Zanpakuto/Weapon name: Juuchi Yosamu

Type: Dark/Ice

Zanpakuto Shikai Release command: Slay all equally, Juuchi Yosamu

Spirit Appearance(Optional/Delete for Quincy, Fullbringer, Togabito):
0e4459898579fe6ece931d198c7b13fc.jpg

Inner world:

Sealed/Weapon appearance:
31095742_1_l.jpg

Second Weapon Shikai appearance: Same as sealed

Bankai appearance:
L1016381.jpg

Shikai/special ability: (Give some detail about what your weapon does and what it's special ability is)

Shikai/Resurrecion/Special skills: (These are skills like Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho or say Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relampago)
1. Myriad of shadows: Saichiro summons a vast amount of shadowy human like figures that roam throughout the area for a short time. Their appearance gives off an eerie vibe which can intimidate people from time to time. Also they are completely harmless. A multi purpose technique. Lasts 3 posts. 
2. Return To Nothingness: Saichiro stabs his Zanpakuto into the ground before the entire surface in the immediate area becomes black as night. Afterwards, an enormous black pillar forms out of it, encasing everyone within the affected area. Imagine Hado 90 but on a larger scale and it doesn't deal damage or disperse/implode when it is fully formed.
3. Impure wave: With the swing of his blade Saichiro can generate a wave of black liquid that swallows up their desired target in it if hit. Lacks any sort of killing power but has around the same amount of knockback power as a strong wave of water. 
4. Wolves from the underworld: Saichiro Summons several(Up to ten) large shadow-like wolves that follow the practitioner's instructions to the teeth. They are harmless but can be used as a source of transportation.
5. Cetus: King of the underworld: Saichiro summons a fearsome snake like black dragon that follows his every order. While it is completely harmless, the dark presence it emits is equivalent to that of a god. Can be used as an excellent source of transportation. 
6. The Black Death: Grabbing his zanpakuto tightly with both hands, Saichiro imbues his sword with a large amount of reishi before bringing it down with an immeasurable amount of force. This swing envelops the entire area within his swinging arc, in darkness. Though the darkness released into the area is completely harmless, however the actual swing itself is real and shouldn't be trifled with.

Bankai skills: (Captains and up can only have Bankai. Note: Some Lieutenants will be able to attain a Bankai)
1. Indiscriminate being: 
2. Vanishing Blade End Reap:
4. Black Aura: True Almighty Phantom: 
5. Untimely Collapse/10,000 Cold Nights:  

Non-lethal Zanpakuto/Skills:

(Skills that do not cause harm to an opponent)

Skills & Masteries

Black Flame imprint: Saichiro burns a black dragon tattoo onto any targets of his desire. While the imprinting process is a bit painful(That's an understatement), those imprinted acquire the ability to not alone ride Saichiro's shadowy creatures but possess the ability to command them as well. All orders/commands are obsolete to the captain's however.

Black Aura: Almighty Phantom: The user manifests an extremely larger form of himself for a few seconds. While it's body is equivalent to that of a silhouette, it more than enough establishes the point it was meant to make.

Zanjutsu - Master

Kido - Master

Hakuda - Expert

Hoho - Expert

9th Division Captain, Taishoku Hanabira

Name: Taishoku(Fading)  Hanabira(Petal)
Appearance:
Dio2.jpg

Height: 5'4

Weight: 58kg

Hair Colour: White

Birthday: December 29th

Clan/Family:
(If your character belongs to one. Canon clans must be first approved by the GM Kurisa)

(Likely Soul if Shinigami. To inquire about being a Vizard PM Kurisa)

Profession: Shinigami

Spiritual Energy Colour: White

Power Level:????

Personality: Will reveal in rp

History: Taishoku was born in the 328th Rukongai district. As one would assume, she was raised in a place of poverty by a loving and caring family for a time. That time was pretty short as everyone in her entire family was cut down right before her very eyes when she was barely six years old. Taishoku and Taishoku alone however was spared purely out of pity. Left to fend for herself, she instinctively built up the skills necessary to survive by killing non-stop. She fed on any source of food she could find, eating souls and Hollows alike without giving it a second thought. For her, killing after awhile became mere child's play. Villagers who took pity on Shizu instantly regretted it the moment she turned on them and arrogant pedophiles realized that they had preyed on the wrong innocent looking girl.

The difference between her and hollows were nearly indistinguishable by the time she was nine. It wasn't until she was 11 when her reign of terror finally met it's match. An individual who held an indescribable amount of power stood before her. Shizu could barely even process it. She studied and expanded on her killing methods to near perfection but none of her attempts worked on him. Was she just too weak? No it couldn't be. Taishoku had the strongest Spiritual pressure in the area...until now. "You have potential but it seems you don't have what it takes...yet." Her body collapsed to the ground afterwards.

Upon waking up, Taishoku realized that she had already lost. As a result, she was under a form of house arrest in a house completely foreign to her. The head of the household was the individual himself. Why she wasn't dead was beyond her...

Relationships/Friendships/Rivalries/Siblings: ????

Other:
(Can include unique clothing items and such)

~Zanpakuto~

Zanpakuto name: Sūjingukisu(Soothing Kiss)

Type: Illusion/Poison

Zanpakuto Shikai Release command: Cleanse their souls,  Sūjingukisu

Spirit Appearance:
(Should have a beast like appearance and a humanoid like appearance. The Zanpakuto spirit will likely stay in it's beast like appearance for a vast majority of the time however if fighting is to occur with your Zanpakuto spirit then it may use it's humanoid appearance)

Spirit Personality/Goals:
174e2b79f6fc46c94188631ea0fe22563c638858_hq.jpg

Inner world:

Sealed appearance:
Collectable-Old-WWII-Japanese-Samurai-Katana-DAO-font-b-sword-b-font-font-b-Western-b.jpg

Shikai appearance: Same as sealed

Bankai appearance:/monthly_2016_08/Masamune.thumb.jpe.310f57dbd01a8fc547bf108cacd53819.jpe

Shikai skills:
(Start off with no Shikai or 4 to 5 Shikai skills)
1. Black Ooze: A black liquid substance oozes out of Shizu's Zanpakuto for a duration. A word of warning, the ooze excreted eats away at all organic matter it comes in contact with(In an acid like fashion), so caution is advised. Lasts Four Turns; CD 5

2. Misleading Doppelgangers: Shizu summons up a maximum of four illusionary replicas of her in order to distract the opponent's attention. Despite looking the part, the clones are incapable of harming anything in the physical realm. However, they cannot be harmed by non-reishi attacks as well. Lasts 4 Posts; CD 5
3. Dastardly kill: Hana casts an illusion over her zanpakuto so that her blade end of it looks like the hilt end of it and vice-versa. Lasts 4 turns.
4. Black Stream mass chaos: Hana fires off a high pressurized stream of black acid from the hilt end of her Zanpakuto at the target. 
7. A Painless death: Hana stabs her zanpakuto into her target's chest while drenched in a white substance, causing their perception of reality to slowly warp into pure and utter madness. While their mind is being corroded, white lines began to spread throughout the target's body, triggering all of the nerves in their entire body to send pain signals to their brain all at once. If the intense amount of pain doesn't kill them before the white lines spread completely throughout their body, then the target will implode into mush. Only works on weakened foes.

8. Sūjingukisu's Song: Shizukana stabs her Zanpakuto into the ground causing the ground in the entire area to turn white as snow(Takes one post to complete). Once this is done successfully, the Zanpakuto begins to scream extremely loudly as the target(s) is slowly pulled into the ground as if it were water. After being pulled into the soft as water ground, the target's body starts to slowly and painfully break down into nothing, forcing them to pass out as a result. The Zanpakuto must remain in the ground for the entirety of the move, otherwise the technique will end. Only those who remain on the white as snow surface after it has been completed are affected. CD 15

Bankai skills:

1. The terror begins: Hana creates an alternate version of herself by dividing her soul into two. For a time, they fight together with their own halves of her zanpakuto in order to slay the enemy. Hana #2 will be referred to as Sūjingukisu's for all intents and purposes.
2. White Stream Mass Purification: Similar to black Stream Mass Chaos, Hana fires off a White stream of a highly corrosive acidic substance from the hilt end of her zanpakuto. Unlike the shikai version, it has a wider arc.
3. Sūjingukisu's Despair: Sūjingukisu's zanpakuto becomes one with her as she seemingly breaks down into a pool of black liquid. Afterwards, the liquid seeps down deep into the ground before the ground in the immediate area. At any point during the duration of this move, Sūjingukisu can cause black acid to erupt from underneath the target before coming up from it as well.
4. Embodiment of hatred/Becoming one: Realizing that Hana is no longer on par with her, Sūjingukisu forcefully absorbs her into her being. Becoming one: Realizing that Sūjingukisu has become a burden, Hana calls her back. They become one shortly afterwards.
6. Hour of reckoning/The mad queen: 

Hour of Reckoning: Hana stabs her Zanpakuto into the ground before her body is enveloped in pure white reishi. Eight black tendons break from out of her back seconds later before extending towards her target. If successful the tendons will crash into the opposition one after the other before exploding into the same black acidic substance used in earlier moves.

The Mad Queen: Sūjingukisu stabs her Zanpakuto into the ground before attempting to hug her designated target while unarmed. If successful or if the target doesn't react to the changing of the ground's color in time, then Sūjingukisu's body will burst into an inumerable amount of black petals. While these petals seemingly serve no purpose, they began to fade one by one. As they do, a black mark appears on the target(s) body for each one. After all of the petals fade into obscurity, the targets turn into mush. Waking up shortly afterwards, the target(s) see Sūjingukisu's true form before blacking out

Non-lethal Zanpakuto Skills:

Skills
(Note: The skills below are the ones learned in the Academy. You may pick and choose which ones you want from what is listed below already. You can have all the skills already given to you or perhaps challenge yourself a little and Handicap your character in some area's)

Zanjutsu

Kido

Bakudo
Hado
Hakuda

Hoho

Total points gained:
Total Points Spent:
Mission log:
Points spent and skills gained:

night_descents_by_sakimichan-d4jmbor.jpg

*Throws into character thread* CS'S GO THERE! AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A CO-GM YOU COFFEE NUTTER! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back