• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach: Endless Abyss

Kurisa

The Mortal God

hUOQZnj.png

GM   

Kurisa

Co - GM's

Everlasting Twilight & InfiniteCosmos

This RP will focus on many different arcs, some of which will link to one another. Rather than pursuing one long story that seemingly gets nowhere we figured we'd make some short, action packed arcs that will focus on keeping things at an interesting pace. 

(Note: The only open Squads at the moment are Squad 2, 7, 8, 9 and 11. NPC's may be in other Squads as low seated members however the GM's will be running these Squads and so we expect people to work their way up into a Captain position for another Squad since we want to make sure the person getting the position will be dedicated and worthy of it.) 

Link to CS Page - Character Sheet

Link to IC - IC

R U L E S

⚔ Respect the GMs - their word is law. If we ask you to jump, you just jump. This is more for the case of if there is something we don't like going on in the OOC, an argument for example, you are to stop when we tell you to. If you ignore this then you will be removed from the RP, no second chances. We don't want to waste time on helpless people

⚔ No God-modding, Meta-gaming or anything of the sort.

⚔ No killing off other characters unless permission is given by the player of said character.

⚔ If you join and become inactive, you will be removed from the RP along with your character. If you fail to reply to an interaction within 16-24 hours you will be removed from the mission, you can request to be skipped IF it makes sense. If you cannot reply to the interaction you can message one (or all) the GM's and let them know, you will be given another 24 hours. If you fail to reply then, you will be skipped. If you fail to reply for a week straight you will be removed from the RP. 

⚔ Gore and Mature themes are allowed to a certain extent but isn't the main focus of the RP. Anything sexual must fade-to-black and taken to PMs or ideally time skipped as this isn't that sort of RP. However we understand relationships are normal.

⚔ You may create as many characters as you can handle, however CS's must be approved by a GM before you can role-play with that character. We recommend creating at least 2 characters so that if one becomes stuck in an interaction, you can still Role-play with the other.

⚔ No Jumping into interactions without first asking the people already involved. This is to ensure you don't ruin something the people may already have planned

⚔ Any ideas you have for stories must be approved to make sure they are sensible and do not involve silly things like becoming a Vizard through some way that makes little to no sense, going to hell and becoming the demon king who has transformed into a Vasto Lorde because whatever. While we are accepting of some wild stories, they have to remain suitable to the universe we envision and not fall into a mess of OP characters all taking shots at the Shinigami etc.

-- ⚔ --

R O L E P L A Y M E C H A N I C S

Here I will explain a few of the things that factor into the RP.

Ranks

So in this Roleplay 4 ranks will be used.

Head Captain

Veteran Captain

Captain

Lieutenant

these ranks also act as a direct link to how powerful your character is. Note: Head Captain rank is usually held by a GM. However, should the Head Captain die/disappear the most suitable candidate will be chosen for the position. Another thing to note is that there will be a limited amount of Veteran Captains, these are Captains that have usually been a Captain for a very long time.

Masteries

A Mastery is when a Shinigami becomes extremely skilled in a combat area, these areas are: Zanjutsu (Swordsmanship), Hakuda (Hand to Hand), Kido (Demon Arts/Spells): Hado/Bakudo, and Hoho (Step Method). A Shinigami will have "Mastered" an area after learning nearly all of the skills in their chosen area. A Shinigami can be expert/proficient in other area's however we suggest you just ask a GM to do these parts for you as we fully understand this and it helps keep things clear.

Now each ranking of character has their limits as to how many masteries they can have.

-Head Captain-

4 Masteries

-Senior Captain-

(Limited)

3 Masteries

-Captain-

2 Masteries

-Lieutenant-

1 Mastery

e.g. for Captain rank

Zanjutsu - Master

Hakuda - Master

Kido - Expert

Hoho - Expert

-- ⚔ --

S K I L L S

Key: Name of Skill - Rank needed to learn

Seated level - Proficient

Lieutenant level - Expert

Captain level - Master

Forbidden level - A Skill only a select few Captains know

- These Skills are for easy reference and DO NOT have to be individually placed into your CS. You may however place some of your characters preferred skills in your CS if you wish to do so.

Kido

A form of Shinigami combat based on advanced spells. These spells are produced with strong Reiryoku and fall into two categories: Hadō for direct attacks, and Bakudō for battle support

Bakudo

#1 Sai - Seated level

#4 Hainawa - Seated level

#8 Seki - Seated level

#9 Geki - Seated level

#9 Horin - Seated level

#11 Kyomon - Seated level

#12 Fushibi - Seated level

#20 Hakufuku - Seated level

#21 Sekienton - Seated level

#22 Inemuri - Seated level

#26 Kyokko - Seated level

#28 Shibireyubi - Seated level

#30 Shitotsu Sansen - Seated level

#37 Tsuriboshi - Seated level

#39 Enkosen - Seated level

#58 Kakushitsuijaku - Seated level

#61 Rikujokoro - Lieutenant level

#62 Hyapporankan - Lieutenant level

#63 Sajo Sabaku - Lieutenant level

#65 El Escudo - Lieutenant level

#73 Tozansho - Lieutenant level

#75 Gochutekkan - Lieutenant level

#76 Hako Okuri - Lieutenant level

#77 Tenteikura - Lieutenant level

#78 Hakudan Keppeki - Lieutenant level

#79 Kuyo Shibari - Captain Level

#81 Danku - Captain level

#99 Pt.1 Kin - Captain level

#99 Pt.2 Bankin - Captain level

Hado

#1 Sho - Seated level

#4 Byakurai - Seated level

#11 Tsuzuri Raiden - Seated level

#31 Shakkaho - Seated level

#32 Okasen - Seated level

#33 Sokatsui - Seated level

#34 Kongobaku - Seated level

#40 Gaki Rekko - Seated level

#54 Haien - Lieutenant level

#57 Daichi Tenyo - Lieutenant level

#58 Tenran - Lieutenant level #63 Raikoho - Lieutenant level

#73 Soren Sokatsui - Lieutenant level

#78 Zangerin - Lieutenant level

#88 Hiryu Gekizoku Shinten Raiho - Captain Level

#90 Kurohitsugi - Captain level

#91 Senju Koten Taiho - Captain level

#91 Hyoga Seiran - Captain level

#96 Itto Kaso - Captain/Forbidden level

Seals, Barriers, Uncategorised and Kaido

Goyogai - Captain level

Sentan Hakuja - Captain level

Noren Mekuri - Captain level

Jikanteishi - Captain/Forbidden level

Kukanten'i - Captain/Forbidden level

Zanjutsu

A the fighting style for the Zanpakutō (i.e. sword fighting) and is one of the four basic fighting styles of the Shinigami.

Hozuri - Seated level

Shitonegaeshi - Seated level

Hozan Kenbu - Seated level

Ryodan - Lieutenant level

Senmaioroshi - Lieutenant level

Suikawari - Lieutenant level

Agitowari - Captain level

Onibi - Captain level

Hitotsume: Nadegiri - Captain level

Hakuda

A close-combat style of fighting, in which one is unarmed and uses only one's body, and is one of the four basic fighting styles of the Shinigami. 

Tessho - Seated level

Super Harisen Slipper - Seated level

Tsukiyubi - Seated level

Chohigezutsuki - Seated level

Kazaguruma - Seated level

Panchira Torunedo - Seated level

Gatoringu Jidanda - Seated level

Sandobaggu Bito - Lieutenant level

Kagamibiraki - Lieutenant level

Oni Dekopin - Lieutenant level

Ikkotsu - Captain level

Raioken - Captain level

Sokotsu - Captain level

Shunko (Hakuda/Kido Hybrid) - Captain level in both Hakuda and Kido

Hoho

A defensive style of fighting which relates to footwork, it is one of the four basic combat skills of the Shinigami. Hohō is an important skill for most Shinigami, which incorporates speed and agility. The skill level of Hohō can be enhanced and improved through concentration, training, and mastery of it. 

Shunpo - Seated

Senka - Captain level

Speed Clones - Captain level

Utsusemi - Captain level

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohey Guys - Here's the current Roster, and available positions! 

GM's correct me if I'm wrong, but if anyone wants to go lower than Fifth Seat, they're welcome. That's just where I stopped the table. 

Also, I've created a Discord Server so we don't have to use a massive Skype chat room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, I just have a question. The GM mentions that Squad 2, 7, 8, 9 and 11 are the only squads with open positions, but what positions in those squads are open? All of them?

Hello there, I just have a question. The GM mentions that Squad 2, 7, 8, 9 and 11 are the only squads with open positions, but what positions in those squads are open? All of them?

So the GMs aren't allowing people to play Captains at the moment. And they have reserved some positions. I will have the roster of the open Divisions and Seats today at some stage (after sleep).

Those are currently held by the GMs only for the time being so unfortunately no ^-^ Only Lieutenant and lower positions are available 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back