• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach - dawnn of the rouges

I LOVE Bleach! I'd be totally for it! What would be the main setting for the roleplay? Following the anime? Or more of a freeform following the rules and setting of the anime? And how would we get to know the characters? (Sorry if that one is a dumb question, it's my first day on the site! Like, I literally made it a couple of minutes ago! 😅😆)

YES SIR, OF COURSE THAT I'M INTERESTED! (Even if it's been a long time since I red Bleach but hey, at least now it could be a chance in order to re-read it 😆)

Yeah! I personally loved the manga better than the anime, but they both have a very special place in my heart! <3

Oh! I loved those too! Of course, I'm SUPER skittish, so after reading Mirai Nikki, I couldn't sleep without my dog for a little while. My first was OHSHC, which my older sister recommended for anime and my first manga....it was either Fruits Basket, Bleach, or Sailor Moon. I started reading them around the same time, so I can't remember which one I picked up first.

I know, I had the same problem too 😅😆! I'm sort of a scaredy-cat, so after reading Mirai Nikki I basically couldn't sleep at all (even with my Deku puppet) for like a month. Thankfully, after that period, I decided to read something that was more, and I say MORE relaxing than MN (like Bloom Into You or Horimiya) but now I returned to normality with all the genres of anime and manga (BNHA, Tokyo Ghoul, and in this period my best friend recommended me to read Yarichin BC and I KNOW that's a yaoi but she's like trying to make me read it 😆)

OH! I know that one! Though....how I feel about admitting that knowing the content.....But I’m an avid reader/watcher of anything, and I liked it for what it is. I definitely recommend it if that’s what you are into! And I also LOVE Tokyo Ghoul and BNHA! I can’t say I’ve heard of Like Bloom Into You, but I have read Horimiya. Not one of my favorites, but I do keep up to date on it because I do find it adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back