• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach: Dark Hollow Uprising

Raiko laughed, saying, "You think that is how strong I am?" He pointed to the small crater, "I can make a hole in the soul society if I actually tried!" He growled and even though that wasn't even half of the strength he has, he still felt offended when Nakuma said what he did. He was holding back angry by biting down on his teeth as hard as he could, almost causing his gums to bleed.

Last edited by a moderator:
((No he didn't agree to the conditions of him being called young at all. Whatever I'll just ignore it. :P @Bills352 ))

Kenpachi slow clapped. "What you want a medal you can make a hole in the soul society been there done that about a hundred years ago. They finally arrived at squad 7 training building and Kenpachi smirked. "Now then lets see if I can use my shikai." Kenpachi said as he walked in and pulled out his zanpakuto Shikei shikkō hito. "Execute them Shikei shikkō hito" He spoke his release command and his spiritual pressure increased to a tremendous amount but as it is his sword grew smaller in length but bigger in width and took and odd shape almost like a double sided cleaver with a chain next to its handle and ironically to say he had only just got it, it looked like it was covered in blood at certain points. "Now what do you do?"

Raiko spoke out in amazement seeing the sword he has never seen before, "Maybe we should take an easy sparring to see everything." He had completely forgotten everything that happened. He was amazed seeing Kenpachi's new shikai. He thought it was so cool. His mouth was open.

Kenpachi nodded. "That seems smart who knows it might be one like Wabisuke." Kenpachi said he could just ask his zanpakuto but wheres the fun in that no he wanted to try it out first. He placed the sword in front of him using one hand on it waiting for captain Raiko to pull out his zanpakuto.

Raiko unsheathed his zanpakuto and said, "Should I use my shikai?" He answered himself, "Nah. I might burn stuff. Anyways, you're move. We shall see if your zanpakuto is an offensive or defensive type." He smiled and gripped his sword in a kendo stance. He was ready for anything.

Kenpachi ran at Raiko immediately he could tell that his speed as slightly increased whether that was because of his zanpakuto's ability or the increased spiritual pressure who knows. Kenpachi got to Raiko and swung sideways but nothing felt different Kenpachi was confused to say the least.

((Right just to explain Kenpachi zanpakuto's works like Wabisuke which doubles the weight of anything it hits but Shikei shikkō hito instead of doubling your weight every time it hits his opponent whether it being sword of flesh his own sword feels heavy to his opponent making it harder and harder to block each time. So for example if Shikei shikkō hito hits once and it is easy to block it will get progressively harder and hard almost like his sword was gaining weight each time it hit you. Hope this made sense.))

((Alright so tell me if this makes sense.))

Raiko put his sword to his side with both of his hands gripping the hilt while the sword pointed down and made the 2 zanpakutos hit each other, and wind was blown everywhere from the amount of pressure in the swing and block. He brought his sword back to it's original position but it felt odd, maybe heavier? He shook off the feeling and continued to stand in the stance having to use a little more strength just to hold the sword up.

((I think so if by "but it felt odd, maybe heavier" you mean when you hit my sword then yes O and another thing just like Wabisuke every hit is feels like twice the weight.))

Kenpachi looked at his zanpakuto quickly and shrugged he couldn't tell the difference other than its said really. Kenpachi held his zanpakuto diagonally pointing to the ground. He swung up to him nothing seemed to have changed but who know's he should probably ask Shikei shikkō hito but like he said before where's the fun in that.

Raiko blocked the sword from Kenpachi but right when they made contact, he slid many feet , leaving a line of where he slid deep in the concrete and barked. "Woah. That was strong." He decided to turn to the offensive and rushed at him. "Maybe your zanpakuto is a defensive type!" He slashed at him vertically down and smirked.

Last edited by a moderator:
((No its not like that, that would be Wabisuke, Kenpachi Shikei shikkō hito makes it seem like Kenpachi's blade is getting heavier making it harder to defend because of the extra weight behind each on coming attack but in reality for Kenpachi the blade is no heavier.))

((Edited sorry. But I am going to sleep. Imon the edge of sleep so I might as well you know? :P ))

((Yeah that's right now.))

Kenpachi blocked the oncoming attack holding his sword above his head and followed up with a combo of three attacks from the left in rapid succession. "If it is it doesn't suit me very well then." Kenpachi said he was more the attacking type but who knows maybe it was.

((Raagh I missed loads of stuff lol))

Something floated on the sky, it looked like a inner hollow but also like a Arrancar. It had a full Black hollow mask and a Arrancar like body. With his hollow eyes it watched everything. None of its spiritual pressure was detectable since it was unbelievibly high. "Not bad... For a Shinigami, I guess." The Hollow said with intellegence and moved up its mask. Right then a smaller Hollow appeared in the shape of a girl.

She had a single long pony tail and looked at the older Hollow. "Vasto Lorde evolution may be possible with Shinigami. But I doubt it'll be anytime soon." Her voice was still hollowfied but it was clear that it was a she.

The taller hollow smiled slowly. "Hmm so we might have a little trouble but not to much. Us Dark Hollows will be enjoying oursslves soon." He lifted his hand a a Quinncy bow appeared, unstable an blue. "We have the best of all worlds"

Nakuma yawned lazily leaning against the wall as he watched the fight through hooded eyes. Though his posture was relaxed and lazy he was actually their fighting styles. From the way they moved to the way they fought and reacted. He especially watched Kenpachi knowing that this information could help him when he eventually fights against him. So far he seems to have gotten faster but his fighting style remained the same.

Name: Eisen Okisama

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 130 lbs

Appearance: (Without the wings)
belii-demon-1920x1200.jpg

Zanbaktou- ??(Kyofu)

Shikai-
???? (Kuroi ky?fu)

-Releases a black wave that is struck, a person is mentally shaken.

Bankai
: ?????(Junsuina kyofu)

-

Image of Zanbakuto:

Kit_Rae_Kilgorin_Sword_of_Darkness_with_Black_Blade_KR1239BB.jpg

Bankai
image: (Causes the person to see their worst fears, and take damage from them)

Fallen-Angels-fallen-angels-12573810-336-415.jpg

Background:

The Dark hollow looked closer. "Hmmmmm this very interesting." He pulled his mask up and opened his Hollow eyes and saw the sparring. The girl looked at them with very little respect.

"Shinigami worms. I'm going down there and you can't stop me!" She dropped and landed near the 11th's training grounds. Her white kimono made her look just like a shinigami, but with her pale skin and hollow eyes made her subject to suspicion. Her black hollow mask moved up, revealing her face she was Kimani Soruah a former Shinigami Lieutnant for squad 11 for Nagatomi Law in the first 3 months. She stepped closer and closer.

Nakuma tensed alarmed as he felt a shiver run down his spine. Something was wrong. Standing straight he looked around hurridly his hand gripping Chi's sheath. That's when he saw her. Kimani soruah?

She had no spiritual pressure that was traceible. As she turned her head she noticed she was seen. "Urgh shinigami....." She seemed to produce no hostile actions to add to her suspicion list.

Kenpachi smirked as he stopped sparing and turned to face a figure in the distant getting closer and closer it until he could make out who it was. A even wider smirk crossed his face as he help out his zanpaktuo diagonally. "Its been too long Kimani Soruah." Kenpachi said watching his old lieutenant progressively get closer.

Nakumas hand tightened on Chi's hilt as he warily watched Kimani. He never liked her and that hasnt changed. On a split decision he drew Chi from her sheath and held her out toward Kimani. His posture was tense and yet odly loose. He was ready to fight if need be. Well if Kenpachi didnt get there first.

Her black hollow mask was sitting on her head. "Ken. I see you have new lieutnant." Her hollow voice was very eccentric. "Love what you done with the place."

Raiko was flung by the counter attack. Kenpachi's sword was so strong! He said to him, "Woah. I think you are the attacking type." He smirked and saw the figure. "Hi. Who have you permission to enter my barracks?"

"Ugh Shinigami pest. I could clear you all out in a split second." Her mask let out a sinister glare. "Uh Captains and weaklings." She pointed her fingers and a red cero with no senseible spiritual pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back