• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach: Dark Hollow Uprising

Nakuma shrugged lazily. It was an unlikely event."I can hope cant I. What responsibility are you planning on taking." Hopefully he takes some of the annoying ones.

Kenpachi began to think. "Well it seems the complaints you don't like to take so i'll take that one off your hands and hmm O I got one i'll keep my own squad in line like I should." Kenpachi said he looked back at his zanpakuto then back up to Nakuma. "shall we try something new?" Kenpachi asked he just noticed he had never trained his squad himself so why not start now.

"Alright." Nakuma nodded pleased. That was two of his most time taking tasks. It would be great to not have to deal with them."Dont go killing them all no matter how annoying they are."

Kenpachi nodded. "I won't kill them you can trust me on that." Kenpachi said before he began to walk out of the training area. "Shall we train together I mean real training not fighting?" Kenpachi asked the main reason he was leaving was to steal another teams training building since his was not in the best of shape.

Raiko was wandering around the Soul Society when he saw some fellow reapers. He walked quickly over because of his boredom and yelled over to them, "Hey guys! What have y'all been up to?" He smiled and scratched the back of his head because he hoped he wasn't interrupting anything.

Kenpachi saw the sevenths squad captain who came over and began to talk to them. "Hello captain Raiko I've just been doing the usual you know fighting destroying my own training building." Kenpachi said pointing toward his training building to show him. "O and you came just in time. Do you mind if we use your training building for a while?" Kenpachi asked this was the main reason he was talking more formal than normal to try and persuade him to say okay. He put a finger up which meant one moment to Nakuma.

Raiko pretended to think about it. He looked them up and down and hummed. "Mmmm... Okaayyyy. As long as you don't destroy it. Or I will destroy you." He smiled and laughed lightly. He suddenly turned serious, grabbed his sword and said in a low voice, "I'm serious." He growled then smiled again.

Kenpachi smirked. "You and what army." He said before bowing. "That was a joke thank you." Kenpachi said as he began walking towards the seventh squad training area before turning to face the seventh squad captain once again. "Would you like to join us you would be one of the first people to see my shikai if you did, you wouldn't mind would you Nakuma ?" Kenpachi asked since it was his training area it would be slightly messed up if he didn't at least invite him to join.

Raiko, getting slightly excited, said, "Why of course! I would love to see the famous eleventh squad captain's shikai, and be honored to be one of the first!" He started to walk towards the barracks of his squad and took lead walking quicker than everyone else because of his size.

Kenpachi started to walk slightly faster but it seems his injuries from the fight were slightly slowing him down. "Could you slow down slightly Raiko we're not all as young as you." Kenpachi said not letting the real reason out why he was walking slightly slower.

Kenpachi laughed. "Not unless you want me to call you child whenever I see you." Kenpachi said still laughing but to be honest he was an old man compared to most.

Raiko laughed, "So we shall start that. Since I am so young maybe you could beat me in a sparring session. Hm?" He taunted the new Kenpachi and was ready for some fighting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenpachi could tell he was being taunted but at the moment he just wanted to train but with him being called Kenpachi he couldn't turn down a fight. "I know your not Nakuma." Kenpachi said patting his head. "Your a big boy now right?" Kenpachi said getting some of his own payback on him. "Captain Raiko didn't you say if I destroyed you training building you would kill me maybe fighting wouldn't be the best idea then but if you wish too we can after this training I have already fought three captains in a row today so even I need a rest."

Kenpachi smirked. "Now you know how it felt when you threatened to call me an old man." Kenpachi said before thinking. " Nope since I have..." Kenpachi said looking at his arm noticing he forgot about him power restricted. "Wait here a second." Kenpachi said before running back to squad 11 training building and finding his power restrictor and putting it back on before running back to the two. "Well then now I will be fine."

Raiko laughed with his hands on his hips. "Only I can destroy my training building so you will have to try extra hard to get a scratch on me old man." He smiled showing his sharp teeth. He grabbed his sword and said, "But I guess you will have to attempt to touch me tomorrow since you're being an old man. Psh. Three captains. Isn't that against the rules?"

"If he followed rules I wouldn't be nearly as irritated as I am." Nakuma spoke up. Crossing his arms across his chest he snorted. The thought of Kenpachi following the rules was hilarious.

Kenpachi laughed. "The better question is will you be able to scratch me since that in itself is an achievement." Kenpachi said before smiling. "Nah I can fight who I want when I want so far I've fought against two bankai's which both were breaking the rules but it sure didn't stop us." Kenpachi said before shaking his head. "No no no we will fight today just not this moment I want learn about my shikai since only moments ago I learned the name of my Zanpakuto today so if you want to fight me now while i'm already injured then you aren't don't deserve the title captain little cub."

Raiko growled, "LITTLE CUB?! I WILL SHOW YOU WHO THE LITTLE CUB IS AFTER IM DONE WITH YOU!" Raiko stomped the ground lightly creating a small crater beneath his feet. He looked down on the small soul reaper and showed his large teeth. He growled and realized he lost his temper. He lost the wild look on his face and crossed his arms with a bland face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenpachi laughed not moving an inch being able to make a small crater isn't anything. "Yes your a little cub just like i'm a old man." Kenpachi said he just had a giant smile on his face this payback was too funny well he did warn him about calling Kenpachi a old man so he should be able to take the comeback which he proved he couldn't. He took a look at the small crater he made and sighed. "About fighting yeah I think you might want to became at least a quarter as strong as me before you try." Kenpachi said trying to taunt him but to be honest he found the crater rather small in his mind set his spiritual pressure made a crater bigger than that.

"That is rather weak." Nakuma nodded eyeing the small crater in amusement. Is that how powerful a normal captain is. That's just pitiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back