• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach: Dark Hollow Uprising

"Now time to release the it. Dance for the Goddess Amateratsu show the the Souls how powerful you are! Ameno Noboku" Her spiritual pressure reached Royal Guard status, so much the sky was a sea of spiritual Pressure.

She flew down with her fist so fast the light spectrum went just black and white. As soon as she hit Kenpachi Spiritual pressure erupted out of her.

Kenpachi watched and made a split second decision as she was flew down at him he wouldn't move that wasn't his style instead he would meet her head on the increase in her spiritual pressure didn't bother him as he was used to very high amounts of spiritual pressure in the first place. He took one of his hands of his Zanpaktou and put as much of his remaining spiritual pressure as he could muster behind his fist to enhance it speed wise and power wise. He just had enough time to meet her fist with his own before she was able to hit him now it was just a matter if it was enough or not.

Chizuru responded with a dodge and released a largely un anchored blast from her fist.

Chizuru let out a laugh. "Head on attack? Foolish." She then held her hand to her face. "If you look we are in a small realm I made while flying down. Here i'll show you why I was forced to step down."

Kenpachi smirked using the built up spiritual energy in his fist to block the blast. Kenpachi began panting slightly. "I only fight head on running and using range attacks isn't my style even if you managed to kill me at least you would have done it in a way all squad 11 want to die in the glory of battle." Kenpachi said before watching what she was going to do. "Well then show me." Kenpachi said he hated distractions in fights but it would give him a little bit of time to regenerate some spiritual pressure.

Chizuru rose her hand to her face. And her spiritual pressure turned hollow like. A mask that looked more like a Knight helm appeared. Her voice sounded more hollow like too. "This is my Hollow form. You should be honored"

Kenpachi yawned. "Just like Ichigo you have to resort to using that things power to defeat me or well it might be more interesting." Kenpachi said cracking his neck keeping one hand on his Zanpaktou the spiritual pressure situation was not looking good but that wasn't going to stop him he would just resort to his own strength if need be. He ran at her full speed swinging diagonally as he reached near her.

"Just like? The only one like him is Ichiru. And second...." She flicked her wrist blowing Kenpachi back. Her spiritual pressure was so wild she could barely move without blowing away something.

Kenpachi was blown a few steps back. "I was talking about you hollow form when I faced Ichigo he used that in order to defeat me but continue." Kenpachi said running at her once again going for another attack his time aimed at her legs.

Agito sighed. "So much for rules, I guess..." He sighed. "Hey, you two better come up with some idea with the hollow threats when u are done!" He sighed, and walked away...

"I have a deal for you actually." Her Bankai and Hollow form faded as if it was over. "Since i'm still restricted and I used Bankai I must go on to central 46. But these new Hollows are more dangerous than any Arrancar. The weakest I seen was aproaching Aizen level strength. You are the only on I can say is actually fit to fight one. If you do this i'll fight you at 100% since i'm still at 20% power. Plus you get tp kill hollows who will put up a good fight." Her dimension faded as she is walking on the sky.

Accelerate said:
"I have a deal for you actually." Her Bankai and Hollow form faded as if it was over. "Since i'm still restricted and I used Bankai I must go on to central 46. But these new Hollows are more dangerous than any Arrancar. The weakest I seen was aproaching Aizen level strength. You are the only on I can say is actually fit to fight one. If you do this i'll fight you at 100% since i'm still at 20% power. Plus you get tp kill hollows who will put up a good fight." Her dimension faded as she is walking on the sky.
(Who r u talking to?)

Kenpachi smiled. "You'll fight me at 100% if I do this." Kenpachi nodded. "I accept this deal fighting someone on Aizen level and you already had me in but after mentioning that I get to fight you at 100% its a done deal." Kenpachi said putting his zanpakuto away and sitting down.

((I edited my character sheet to include my Zanpakuto name which my characters going to learn soon and its shikai name and release command.))

Accelerate said:
(Alright...)

Agito looked at the relative of Kurosaki. He noticed potential in the kid, but not quite tapped just yet. He wondered if his enrollment was some sort of publicity stunt... How low the society has gotten if that were true.... He walked over, and dragged him out with his one hand, so that they could be father from the destruction this battle would cause.

Nakuma growled in irritation at the scene in front of him. The left wall of squad elevens training room now bore a giant hole. This was courtasy of the two idiots that stood in front of it with their backs facing him panicking. They have yet to spot him.

He let them panic for another moment before speaking. His voice was icy and brought tougher men to their knees."What do you two think your doing?"

They were no different.

Kenpachi looked at Nakuma then around the room at the destruction. "I guess we went a bit over the top." Kenpachi said he forgot about all his wounds even if he was bleeding it didn't bother him in the least. "Think on the brighter side maybe squad 11 will get a nicer training room now either that or we'll just have to repair it." Kenpachi said smirking before pulling out his zanpakuto and looking at it when he did the strangest thing happened something that hadn't for over 300 years it spoke.

"Shikei shikkō hito" The zanpakuto said Kenpachi looked around like maybe someone was playing a joke on him but who would do that. He looked at his zanpaktuo once again. "My names Shikei shikkō hito." It said once again. Kenpachi smiled and stood up placing that zanpakuto in-front of him. "Well then its a pleasure to meet you Shikei shikkō hito." he said swinging it down. "It seems you were right Nakuma it wasn't too late."

"Figures." Nakuma muttered shaking his head in fond exasperation."Of course it takes you demolishing half of the training room for your zanpakuto to tell you its name. I can definitely see the resemblance."

Kenpachi laughed. "Well all I can say is it picks a nice time to tell me its name just when I wanted to get stronger all I can say now is you need to train more if you ever want to beat me now."

Nakuma smirked."As though I would do anything else. Though I may have to give you some of my responsibilities. This way I can have the time to train more. Get ready to deal with complaints please refrain from killing any of the squads members."

Kenpachi smirked and turned to face Nakuma. "Lets be honest do you really think anyone's going to have the nerve to complain to me but I will take on SOME of your responsibilities." Kenpachi said smirking since well if anyone did they would be luck to walk away without a fight. "Plus I need to find out what my zanpakuto can do."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back