• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach 1x1

QuickWords

Don’t Worry About It
Hey there! I’m looking for a Bleach RP! I'm 21, he/him and my time zone is eastern. I don’t mind getting to know each other and welcome making friends so please be yourself : D. I also draw and love getting ideas.
I write in third person and I don’t mind the length for posts, but I prefer at least 1-3 paragraphs depending on the current events of the roleplay. My limits are probably the usual with overpowered characters or killing of my character, but if something pops up I’ll discuss it with you willingly. I want it to be the same so let me know your limits as well.
I do have a few requirements for my partner: I would prefer you be at least 18 since talking to minors makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. Please try to be friendly and don’t be afraid bring in ideas for the roleplay. I don’t mind making ideas myself but I want to be considerate of what you think and brainstorming/plotting together is the most fun!

In terms of the roleplay itself, I’ve finished all of Bleach along with the manga and ever since the Arrancar Saga I decided it would be fun to make my own character to use. I don’t mind coming up with an alternate plot or merely shoving in our respective characters into the canon story with some differences. When it comes to adding romance, I only do MxF (sorry). I can play and male character you need me too since I’m fairly confident in portraying them for you.

Thanks for reading it all and please dm me if you’re interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back