• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Blank Alerts

KageYuuki

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Roleplay Type(s)
Aside from a notification from site staff, any alerts I've received today are blank. If I go to the alerts page itself, they're all just numbers. Anyone else having that issue?Screenshot from 2018-05-28 20-39-52.pngScreenshot from 2018-05-28 20-44-35.png

Yeah, I'm having the same issue! My numbers are different, though.

Just posted my own thread about this very same problem !
(i didn't see yours in time heh)
Guess I'm not the only one.

Look at your "Recent Activity" page on your profile!! A lot of them are blank!
KageYuuki KageYuuki

Guys please one of my threads is still up but it's not visible under my or my partners account should I be worried

This doesn't surprise me. We've having some serious issues with the server right now and I suspect that alerts might be part of the problem. I'll post an update when I have more information.

This doesn't surprise me. We've having some serious issues with the server right now and I suspect that alerts might be part of the problem. I'll post an update when I have more information.

What about my question. A thread no longer shows up in mine or my partners account but it's still up as a thread. Anything to worry about???

What about my question. A thread no longer shows up in mine or my partners account but it's still up as a thread. Anything to worry about???

What do you mean it's not visible on your account? What are you looking at?

What do you mean it's not visible on your account? What are you looking at?

Underr my recent activity the posts no longer appear.

However in the 1x1 section the thread is still there.

But my posts under my activity have gone back by like eight months

Underr my recent activity the posts no longer appear.

However in the 1x1 section the thread is still there.

But my posts under my activity have gone back by like eight months

It will be fixed soon enough. Just having some issues.

I have a buttload of screenshots if that helps anything.

I can't imagine it would, but you know! Just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back