• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blamings and Brutality (Interest Check)

ProperPluviophile

See beyond what you see.
Would anyone be interested in a Truthwitch inspired RP? The story would be that there are two empires: a 'normal' empire (with kings, queens, princesses and...yeah) and an empire known as the Ruthforce. The Ruthforce consists of witches, or those with magical abilities unlike anything that science can prove. Because of their powers, witches are enslaved or banished, and are forced to take refuge in the Ruthforce empire, where they will be accepted. However, after multiple mysterious killings in the 'normal' empire (doesn't have a name yet) are blamed on the witches of Ruthforce, will the witches finally take up arms and fight for their freedom? Or is there actually something much darker lying just underneath the surface?

Does this interest anybody?

I have no idea what TruthWitch is but the premise is pretty intriguing to me. If it gets up and running I would be interested in giving it a shot as all of the rps that I have joined in the past pretty much fizzled out.

Thinslayer said:
Could I play a witch hunter, a character who makes a living hunting witches with conventional weapons?
I don't see why not. Still working out the kinks in the creation of this RP, but it should be up soon. I'll take what you've said into consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back