• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Blackwood Academy

Fantayzia

The Kawaii Potato

Hello, Fantayzia here and I had an idea for a Boarding School RP,

My Idea is that someone created a Boarding School for people with powers or just people who weren't exactly human it was meant to be a safe place for them to be themselves, but a few little old humans accidently got thrown into the mix.

When the schools teachers find out what happened they decide that the only way to keep the other students and the secret safe is to eliminate aka kill the human students at the school. So when the humans realise that this school isn't what they thought it would be and a human girls corpse ends up on school grounds the students can safely assume there is a witch hunt to try and kill off the humans who could expose their secret. Some of the gifted students go along with the idea and help to try and eliminate the humans whilst some try and hide the humans and the humans just generally try not to be found out.

Just to be clear human characters would be able to die, and its encouraged for some people to be a bit anti-human. This is a very basic draught of the plot as I am working on a more detailed plotline but I wanted to see if anyone would be interested before I post it.

You would be a Teacher , Gifted Student and a few people would be human

(so for every maybe 2-3 gifted there would be 1-2 humans?)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I took so long to reply! The thread is up if your still interested :3 (I didn't get the alerts and my internet was down for two months, so sorry about that!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back