• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Blackwater (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
So are the characters going to break out into groups? Is there an overall story arch coming in the future like a famine or plague? Also are you doing a discord for this or just fourm?

So are the characters going to break out into groups? Is there an overall story arch coming in the future like a famine or plague? Also are you doing a discord for this or just fourm?
I don't plan on forcing groups, but it'll probably end up happening. Overall story-plot is going to be the characters and their involvement in the black markets, and the Blackwater Authority posing challenges and working to put an end to the smuggling. Just a forum, no discord.

Are we ok with Adult themes? Nothing graphic of course just like rated M type stuff drug use, seedy underworld type activity?

I don't plan on forcing groups, but it'll probably end up happening. Overall story-plot is going to be the characters and their involvement in the black markets, and the Blackwater Authority posing challenges and working to put an end to the smuggling. Just a forum, no discord.
So can I start?

Name Bad Bunny
Age 23
Species human
Gender male
Sexuality straight
Height 6ft 2
Height 160
Likes bunnys money and sport cars
Dislikes getting cheap things

Attachments

• bad-bunny_11-07-17_7_5a010066f2538.jpg