• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Sails Search

Poinsettia

A ghost of the ages
Hello!

Just your regular girl living that university/work life. I live in the country (Canada, EST) with 2 cats, 2 dogs, playing video games, writing, hiking and traveling. I'm a 27-year-old who has been rping for 10 years now, and I prefer a partner 18+ for that reason. As I'm pretty busy between work and writing papers for uni, I'm looking for something fun to write in my spare time.

Recently, I finished watching Black Sails (a little late, I know) and am absolutely THIRSTY for an RP set in the same world/time with the same characters.

What I'm looking for:
  • I write multiple characters (multi-canon, one OC) and am looking for someone who can do the same (I prefer to double, triple, etc).
  • Someone who prefers semi-advanced/advanced writing. I usually mirror my partner's writing length, ranging from a couple of paragraphs +. No one-liners, please.
  • As I am decently busy you can expect replies from me at least once a week, sometimes more. I don't have a preference for posting frequency from my partners.
  • Presumably, swearing and violence will be included in the story, considering the setting. When/if things get hot and heavy, it's a fade to black, as per site rules.
  • I'm easy going and really flexible when it comes to what characters/relationships my partners would like (I'm most familiar with mxf and fxf, though I am still up for writing mxm pairings).
  • As mentioned above I'm up for writing any number of characters but am most familiar with, Charles Vane, John Silver, Jack Rackham, Billy Bones, Max and Anne Bonny.
  • I love sharing playlists, pinboards, etc. and will share my discord handle if you're someone who likes to chat ooc!

If you have any other questions feel free to ask :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back