• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Flag Craving

IchiigcNeko

CcHE.gif

Kinko / IchiigcNeko here! I'm 20 years old, I go by she/they! I am in EST time! Currently an owner of 2 puppers, and one cat. Because of my age, I only wish to roleplay with those 18 or older! I've been roleplaying for multiple years.I think it started on good ole Deviant-ART. I'm a huge nerd. I love love Studio Ghibli And I love fangirling with RP friends/partners over our OCS and our pairings. I can be a bit slow due to IRL factors and some health issues. But I really do enjoy long-term RPS! That we can get back to after any kind of break if need be.

I'm also a huge sucker for OC x Canon. But for your side I can be convinced to do CCxCC! As long as we double up in some way- I am happy. Im also LGBTQ+ friendly, so all types of OCs/ or parings are open! I tend to always have romance in the story, and keep things fluffy/ or get darker. I bounce between the two- and personally not a lot bothers me, so if anything bothers you please let me know so I can avoid it! <3

╭──╯ . . . . .Rules.. . . . . ╰──╮
Be 18 or older!

Please be okay with not having fast replies! I have multiple things going on, even in the summer. I may go poof from time to time, but I always end up coming back to my roleplays when I can! I'll do my best to let you know when I'll go quiet for long periods of time. Likewise, I'm open-minded if you do the same!

Third-person + 500 words or more! I find it hard to reply to one-liners or any kind of response that feels like it has no effort in it.

Please talk ooc with me at least al little! As I can ramble sometimes, about IRL. About my OC. About your OC. About our parrings. And I just feel awkward/ anxious if I am the only one talking mainly.

I'd prefer not to have too much action, personally. Mainly because I am terrible at writing them. But it's just my own personal preference!

If you have any questions please ask!

╭──╯ . . . . .Fandoms| Pairings.. . . . . ╰──╮

Black Flag-
Edward Kenway.

Kinko / IchiigcNeko here! I'm 20 years old, I go by she/they! I am in EST time! Currently an owner of 2 puppers, and one cat. Because of my age, I only wish to roleplay with those 18 or older! I've been roleplaying for multiple years.I think it started on good ole Deviant-ART. I'm a huge nerd. I love love Studio Ghibli And I love fangirling with RP friends/partners over our OCS and our pairings. I can be a bit slow due to IRL factors and some health issues. But I really do enjoy long-term RPS! That we can get back to after any kind of break if need be.

I'm also a huge sucker for OC x Canon. But for your side I can be convinced to do CCxCC! As long as we double up in some way- I am happy. Im also LGBTQ+ friendly, so all types of OCs/ or parings are open! I tend to always have romance in the story, and keep things fluffy/ or get darker. I bounce between the two- and personally not a lot bothers me, so if anything bothers you please let me know so I can avoid it! <3

╭──╯ . . . . .Rules.. . . . . ╰──╮
Be 18 or older!

Please be okay with not having fast replies! I have multiple things going on, even in the summer. I may go poof from time to time, but I always end up coming back to my roleplays when I can! I'll do my best to let you know when I'll go quiet for long periods of time. Likewise, I'm open-minded if you do the same!

Third-person + 500 words or more! I find it hard to reply to one-liners or any kind of response that feels like it has no effort in it.

Please talk ooc with me at least al little! As I can ramble sometimes, about IRL. About my OC. About your OC. About our parrings. And I just feel awkward/ anxious if I am the only one talking mainly.

I'd prefer not to have too much action, personally. Mainly because I am terrible at writing them. But it's just my own personal preference!

If you have any questions please ask!

╭──╯ . . . . .Fandoms| Pairings.. . . . . ╰──╮

Black Flag-
Edward Kenway.
Hmmmm interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back