• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Clover

NeverBacksDown

Looking for someone who is pretty relaxed when it comes to role playing. I have a few things that I like to say in the beginning, and of course if there is anything you would like me to know or any rules you would like me to follow then just let me know.

1. I have discord if you want to rp on that. On-site is fine with me too though.
  2. No Mary/Gary-sues. No one is perfect. Please don’t make everyone fall in love with you. I’m okay with love triangles, I’m okay with having up to three-four people liking you, but more than that is a little excessive. I think that’s fair, if not let me know and we can have an adult conversation about it.
  3. I’m okay with MxM and FxF, just let me know if you want to do it now, I prefer MxF
  4. Pre-made forms are allowed, but I do have one you can use
  5. I prefer descriptive, it doesn’t have to be a lot. Just one full line, because I know it’s too hard sometimes. That being said, I can’t match 5 lines. It’s too much for me, and not that much can happen if two people are having a conversation.
  6. You play my crush, and I will play yours. That also includes the amount of lines. If you play your OC with 5 lines, and my crush with 1 line I will do the same.
  7. Your character can be depressed, but don’t go overboard with it.
  8. I am open to storylines and AU but you have to let me know if you want to.
  9. My OC’s crush is Yami. He is taken, but I am willing to play almost anyone else for you.

Alright. If you are cool with all of this then PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back