• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Butler Roleplay

I would like to do a Black Butler roleplay. This will be with some ships that I like. I will list the ships and the character I would like to play for the ship.

Ciel x Sebastian (Either)
Alois x Claude (Alois)
Ciel x Alois (Either)
Grell x Sebastian (Either)
Grell x William (Grell)
Sebastian x Claude (Sebastian)

I may add more ships later. But if you wanna roleplay, just hit me up with a PM! :)

Last edited:
Hello. I am definitely interested. Of course.. I recommend you look at my Fandom thread and Black Butler thread so we can get a small understanding.. I understand you're looking for romance, and probably aren't keen on OCs... But I don't know anyone who even remembers this series all that well anymore and its KILLING ME.

Hello. I am definitely interested. Of course.. I recommend you look at my Fandom thread and Black Butler thread so we can get a small understanding.. I understand you're looking for romance, and probably aren't keen on OCs... But I don't know anyone who even remembers this series all that well anymore and its KILLING ME.
Don't worry, I'm obbsessed with this series XD Just PM me and you can link me to your threads:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back