• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Butler anyone?

Leopard_dragon_Love

Skilled in many, Master of none
Hello! I am a huge fan of this show/manga. I have not seen the 3rd Season, however I am completely caught up with the manga.

What I am looking for:
1) I do prefer daily responses (at least one a day.) However life does happen! I, myself, live off grid and help my family run a pizza parlor. If you can't relpy in, say a week, let me know!

2) I love to play Sebastian. This is my one real stickler. I can play others, but Sebastian is my main. Need me to play another servant or a visiting Lord? Fine with me!

3) I enjoy just talking or plotting too, so if you have an idea or something amazing happened in your life that you can't contain I will listen. I like to talk...

4) I roleplay to both have fun and increase my writing skills. Have any constructive critizism? Please tell me! I am very hard to offend, so don't worry.
-please note that my answers are mostly via phone....

5) No one liners please. I do consider myself only semi literate but I will not post anything less the a decent paragragh. I only ask the same in return. I want to get better, so I try to post longer responses.

And last but not least....

I am looking for something different. I have done many Sebaciel (<3) and a few Sebastian x Grell. While I am ok with doing these, please bring something new to the table. I have a few ideas but no real plots in mind.

What I really want though is some other characters. For example, I find interactions between Sebastian and Francis Midford very amusing. Or even an rp based around the phantomhive servants. I just want something different. Somethong outside my comfort zone. Romance is ok (there are some I refuse to put him with, like Alois or Joker) but that is because I can't see him be even slightly interested....

Slight OOC is ok (as it even happens in the manga) but don't get too carried away please.

If interested, shoot me a PM (or comment below if you can't yet).

Last edited:
Hi, Leopard.

I haven't done many fandom roleplays, but I developed a soft spot for Black Butler in my youth. I've done a few in my heyday, but you might have to bear with me in terms of cannon if you're interested in writing with me.

That being said, I think a roleplay that plays with the history between Sebastian and Claude would be interesting, canon or not. There's a lot of imbalance to explore there. Bound by contract to their significantly more naive masters, the two have to skirt their own tense (and lengthy) histories as they're forced to work in proximity of one another. Owing to the fact that they are immortal demons with insatiable hunger, this of course manifests in aggression, lust, and a fight for dominance. I'm struggling with a long-term plot here, however.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I'm interested in this! I mainly roleplay with offsite mediums but we can meet in the middle ♡

Ohmigod, a Black Butler RPer who's actually read the manga. Colour me intrigued!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back