• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Black Bird: Senka Wars OOC

FrostFire

Flaming Ice Queen
For all your chatty needs!

Rules
1. Follow all RPN rules
2. Please read the information dump before posting a character
3. As it's generally the leader of a clan that goes after the Senka Maiden, please tell me which species you'd like to be, so I can semi-reserve it for you.
Obviously, there may be exceptions, and I will make sure to confer with everyone if someone wishes to be this exception. (This rule only applies to those demons actively pursuing the Senka Maidens, other characters are allowed.)
Diversity makes things interesting people!
4. Please listen to what I have to say - there may be slight changes to lore etc for various reasons. (i.e. The Senka Maidens gaining their "powers" at 18 rather than 16.)
5. Enjoy! ^_^

Everything else will be up in a bit, I have a lot of typing to do... ;-;
But please hang out here, and bear with me!

Links;
Main Page
CS
Info Dump - Working on it!
Interest check
Please be patient guys, I have a lot of typing and stuff to do, and just to make sure, I'm cross referencing everything in the info dump with the books, luckily I have hard copies of all of them! :D
So, it'll probably take a bit of time, and I'm not opening the CS thread yet, I will once I'm happy with the info dump and myself and Yoshimi Yoshimi have made our Senka Maidens.

I suggest we all start working on relations, as most of you have an idea for your characters!
You're welcome to start on you CS', but be warned that I may add or edit the template from now until it goes live, and the dump needs to be read carefully before any CS' are posted.
Yay! We're getting somewhere~

Geozaki Geozaki Elowyn Elowyn SirGrey SirGrey @Delacare RANGYOKU RANGYOKU N Nonexisting Osthavula Osthavula

Last edited:
Well, you heard the boss, any relations anyone would like to estabilish prior to the roleplay?

Unless one of the two people handling the Senka Maiden turns out to be opposed to the idea, my character is their older brother, with the sight and learning the ropes of becoming a kannushi. For those who read Black Bird, no, he's not Raikoh. Similar powers but different role and opinion towards demons entirely.

Well, you heard the boss, any relations anyone would like to estabilish prior to the roleplay?

Unless one of the two people handling the Senka Maiden turns out to be opposed to the idea, my character is their older brother, with the sight and learning the ropes of becoming a kannushi. For those who read Black Bird, no, he's not Raikoh. Similar powers but different role and opinion towards demons entirely.
XD
Oh! She loves the idea, so the plan of action is go! ^_^

I'm thinking that in the shirohebi brother and sister I created, the elder brother would be a childhood friend of a senka if it is permitted, and the sister heard much about the senka, and when she saw her she decided to ignore the family's command of trying to kill her. It just appears to me that they should have different mother, so they are quite different in personality and looks. .

I'm thinking that in the shirohebi brother and sister I created, the elder brother would be a childhood friend of a senka if it is permitted, and the sister heard much about the senka, and when she saw her she decided to ignore the family's command of trying to kill her. It just appears to me that they should have different mother, so they are quite different in personality and looks. .
Okay! So a bit like Kensuke and Kiyo then?
I'll reserve the Shirohebi species for you~

I'm currently writing up about general demon info and the different species most prominent in the manga...
Shirohebi was on my list, and I'll probably still write up about them, but not do as much, considering I'd imagine you'd add all that into your CS!
^_^

Okay! So a bit like Kensuke and Kiyo then?
I'll reserve the Shirohebi species for you~

I'm currently writing up about general demon info and the different species most prominent in the manga...
Shirohebi was on my list, and I'll probably still write up about them, but not do as much, considering I'd imagine you'd add all that into your CS!
^_^

Just minor differences. The sister is more quiet and perhaps a bit sickly, and the brother is more outspoken and active. Instead of liking someone else, the sister would just quietly support her brother. Magic wise, sister is stronger, but in terms of overall the brother would win. I need a bit more thoughts on the brother, but I will need info of the senka before deciding how he is. He would be more close to Kyo, but of course with a different personality.

I'm thinking to tie shirohebi with water and illusion magic, if that is alright. If not I'll think of something else.

Just minor differences. The sister is more quiet and perhaps a bit sickly, and the brother is more outspoken and active. Instead of liking someone else, the sister would just quietly support her brother. Magic wise, sister is stronger, but in terms of overall the brother would win. I need a bit more thoughts on the brother, but I will need info of the senka before deciding how he is. He would be more close to Kyo, but of course with a different personality.

I'm thinking to tie shirohebi with water and illusion magic, if that is alright. If not I'll think of something else.
Sure! I'll add that bit into the description. ^_^
I already like them lol.
And hopefully I'll have my CS up tonight, but Yoshimi is on GMT+8, so she'll probably have hers up tomorrow, hopefully!

Sure! I'll add that bit into the description. ^_^
I already like them lol.
And hopefully I'll have my CS up tonight, but Yoshimi is on GMT+8, so she'll probably have hers up tomorrow, hopefully!
Don't worry, take your time.
There is actually quite a lot of information.

Don't worry, take your time.
There is actually quite a lot of information.
Yes there is... ;-;
XD
I'm adding the bare minimum, and I'll answer any questions as they come, and probably copy paste the answers into the dump.

So everyone please ask questions! It'll probably help me in the long run....

Okay, first big post in the info dump is up!
So... Any questions?
I don't think everyone has the photographic memory ( since when Kensuke said it everyone seemed surprised)
A lot of tengu we saw didn't have black hair.
other than that.... I'm not sure if we should add the senka's scent can grow stronger under some circumstances, though I suppose you'd like to let people find that out later.

I don't think everyone has the photographic memory ( since when Kensuke said it everyone seemed surprised)
A lot of tengu we saw didn't have black hair.
other than that.... I'm not sure if we should add the senka's scent can grow stronger under some circumstances, though I suppose you'd like to let people find that out later.
If I remember correctly, everyone was surprised that Misao didn't have such a good memory, after she said that Kensuke couldn't be expected to remember what he had read once. (It's rather a funny panel)
That's true, but I thought I'd give them a defining trait, like the silver hair of the kitsune...
And I was planning on that being revealed later on, but I may as well add it in now. XD

If I remember correctly, everyone was surprised that Misao didn't have such a good memory, after she said that Kensuke couldn't be expected to remember what he had read once. (It's rather a funny panel)
That's true, but I thought I'd give them a defining trait, like the silver hair of the kitsune...
And I was planning on that being revealed later on, but I may as well add it in now. XD
You can vaguely hint them instead of just telling them, but it could be a fun thing after you reach a certain point.

So, while I'm slowly chipping into my CS, who wants to have a relation to the Senka Maidens?
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU is their older brother,
Osthavula Osthavula , you have a name for your Shirohebi guy whose a childhood friend?

FrostFire FrostFire , after coming to the conclusion that I cannot find a picture anywhere for what I had in mind for the brother, would it be too much to ask for him to be a sister instead..?

Last edited:
FrostFire FrostFire , after coming to the conclusion that I cannot find a picture anywhere for what I had in mind for the brother, would it be too much to ask for him to be a sister instead..?
That'd be totally fine! Go for it~

Oh, just an fyi, my character (Sakura) has a slight melanin deficiency, so I could warrant using the pic I have lol...
So her eyes are really light blue, but the reason I gave means you guys don't have to worry about that. XD
And is Miyamoto an ok last name?

So far for the familial relations I have;
Family;
Twin sister - They're really close and best friends.
Sister - She isn't as close with her older sister, but still has a good relationship with her.
Mother/ Father - Aiko and Daichi Miyamoto, good relationship.

What do you think? How close did you want them to be, RANGYOKU RANGYOKU ?
(Yes, I did just accidentally post this in the info dump... ;-; I'm so tired lol)

FrostFire FrostFire , thank you very much! I guess it helps diverge even more from Raikoh.

It is a fitting last name, yes. Oh, speaking of names, should the shrine my character will become the maiden of be in the property of their parents or perhaps of another relative, like their grandparents? I was thinking of the name Sumiyoshi for it too, what do you think?

FrostFire FrostFire , thank you very much! I guess it helps diverge even more from Raikoh.

It is a fitting last name, yes. Oh, speaking of names, should the shrine my character will become the maiden of be in the property of their parents or perhaps of another relative, like their grandparents? I was thinking of the name Sumiyoshi for it too, what do you think?
Hmmm... The grandparents maybe?
I'm still figuring it out, but I thought I'd make the parents really boring... So the Dad was a businessman, the mum a teacher, and they didn't see them much because they were always working. What do you think?

FrostFire FrostFire , you'd rather them not be close? Hmm, I could see it happening, plus it leaves the question as to why exactly!
Well, I wasn't sure what you wanted, so I put that down to start with. I can always change it up, which is what I was planning lol, although I doubt they'd be as close as the twins lol.
XD

FrostFire said:
Hmmm... The grandparents maybe?
I'm still figuring it out, but I thought I'd make the parents really boring... So the Dad was a businessman, the mum a teacher, and they didn't see them much because they were always working. What do you think?
Grandparents, it is.

I like the idea! It would force the three of them to mature perhaps prematurely in comparison to other people their age, with my older sister taking the role of their caretaker, so to speak, besides their grandparents. It could lead for them to grow apart too.

FrostFire said:
Well, I wasn't sure what you wanted, so I put that down to start with. I can always change it up, which is what I was planning lol, although I doubt they'd be as close as the twins lol.
XD
No, no, of course not, twins are twins, after all. Plus, I like it. Not every siblings have to get along, after all. Though, I would like for their relationship to change over the course of the roleplay, especially with the whole ordeal of the Senka Maidens...is that too much to ask?

Grandparents, it is.

I like the idea! It would force the three of them to mature perhaps prematurely in comparison to other people their age, with my older sister taking the role of their caretaker, so to speak, besides their grandparents. It could lead for them to grow apart too.

No, no, of course not, twins are twins, after all. Plus, I like it. Not every siblings have to get along, after all. Though, I would like for their relationship to change over the course of the roleplay, especially with the whole ordeal of the Senka Maidens...is that too much to ask?
Yay!
Well, I can see them being on good terms regardless, and they'll definitely get closer after the twins' 18th! XD
I'll be starting the rp on the morning of their birthday, so we can start from the start lol~
It's certainly not too much to ask. :D

Well done Frostfire~on getting the info dump up~ It's so much work, isn't it?

I look forward to this! *goes off to read it all*

Well done Frostfire~on getting the info dump up~ It's so much work, isn't it?

I look forward to this! *goes off to read it all*
Oh god it is.
I even forgot some stuff, which I knew I would... So I'm adding that now lol. X3
Yaya! My CS is getting close to being finished, although I probably won't post it until tomorrow.
You wanna reserve a species? So far only the Shirohebi have been taken~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back