• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bitten| Zombie Apocalypse

Red_Delta

Ninja in Training
Melanie POV Standing in front of the large glass doors of the hotel, Melanie had a perfect view of the street. The motion outside was slow, a trickle of zombies meandered through the streets. What drove them to move? She wondered. Were they just walking about on the off chance that they might find themselves a meal.

With her mind on the zombies, Melanie began to tap her thigh nervously. She was anxious about today. They had cleared most of the rooms of the hotel, but had issues when they had tried to clear the kitchen. But, now that they had a higher number of able bodies, they might stand a chance against the horde waiting within their camp.

There was a sudden noise from outside and Melanie saw that one of the zombies had decided to bang its head against the glass. She knew that it was probably harmless, but if enough of them got started on it; then they might have issues. So, she double checked that she had a knife and her revolver tucked into her thigh holster and made her way to the side exit.

Carefully, Melanie made her way through the door and out into the alleyway. To avoid unnecessary attention, Melanie stuck close to the side of the building and worked her way to the front doors. Once there, she pulled her knife from her holster and shoved the blade into the zombie-in-question’s head. The zombie dropped to the ground and Melanie stepped over it, making her way back towards the side entrance.

As she walked back towards the door, she wiped the blood from the blade of her knife and resheathed it. It had been the smart move-take the one zombie out before it could attract more- but Melanie was still constantly reminded that they had once been human. She had just stuck her knife into the head of someone’s departed loved one. That stayed with her, especially thinking of her own sister who was out there- zombified and attacking people brainlessly.

Glancing at her watch, Melanie saw it was about time to check and see if anyone else was awake. She walked through the hotel and towards the staircase. She and Stephanie had taken up residence in one of the second floor bedrooms. Some of the others had also chosen rooms there, while others had hiked the stairs a little more towards the upper levels.

Opening Stephanie and her door, she saw that the teenager had dragged herself from the comforts of her warm bed and was now brushing her teeth at the sink. They had been lucky enough that the water ran without power in the hotel. Shouting at Stephanie to meet her at breakfast, Melanie returned to the hallway. Walking to one of the few shut doors in the hall, she knocked twice on the door and waited, her hands folded behind her back.

yeezysleazy yeezysleazy Lazy Taco Lazy Taco C CaptainFailure Kabboom Kabboom Compass Compass Pixel Knight Pixel Knight Huxalot Huxalot Trappy Trappy

(I left it open for someone to lead up to and meet me at the door. Don’t feel pressured to be the one at the door if you don’t want to.)

Luca had been looking outside the window of his room from the second floor. He had been awake since early in the morning, something that had been instructed by him since he was a marine. He looked at the dead walking outside and he knew that he had lost everything he had fought for when this thing started to rise. Now he wasn't sure how many outside of those in the hotel where alive and how many more of this thing roamed the outside world, attacking and turning whomever they could into this mindless things. He should had been calling them zombies, but for him, they were mindless creatures that roamed the earth and taken a lot of it's population out. He wondered how his sister and mother are doing? Where they still alive or were they already this things.

He shook his head before walking toward the bathroom to clean his face. Survival was the number one rule on this world now and considering that in this hotel, the group he was in led by Melanie, he knew he would do anything to keep them alive, especially the youngest. As he was texting the room, he heard a knock on the door, which kinda made him raise an eyebrow. He sighed before opening the door and seeing Melanie outside. "Good morning." He said to her in an even but emotionless tone.

Red_Delta Red_Delta

Franciszek sat with his back up against a wall, carefully cutting clean hotel linens into bandages. A pipe of strong Russian ship's tobacco was clamped between his teeth, slowly smoldering as he tended to his work. He had occupied a room by himself, but had dragged two additional tables into the room to use as a makeshift operating table. The thin Pole systematically shaped and folded the bandages and tucked them into his utility pockets. A small backpack held the medical supplies that couldn't be tucked into his clothing, and Franciszek pulled it into his lap to do a brief inventory of what was available for use.

A half empty bottle of Amoxicillin was all he had in terms of antibiotics, eight morphine syrettes, some of which were expired made up his supply of painkillers, three tourniquets remained, as well as one bone brace, and three quarters of a bottle of rubbing alcohol. The supply situation was desperate, and there was little Franciszek could do about it. He had already raided all of the safe to reach first aid kits in the building through the night, and found next to nothing. More would have to be found outside.

Setting the medical bag to the side, Franciszek checked his pocket for a count of rounds for his rifle. He had seven, as well as the five in the weapon's magazine. Twelve shots was enough for the time being. The former convict rarely used his weapon, instead tending to his injured or fallen comrades. His joints creaked as he slowly changed position on the floor, coming to a kneel and reaching inside his shirt for his crucifix carved out of a stone pried from the inside of his cell and hung by a shoelace around his tattooed neck.

His effigy of his crucified savior in hand, Franciszek prayed long and hard for the safety of his companions, his countrymen, and his faraway family. He knew it was likely in vain, but he also prayed for atonement, and forgiveness, not just for himself, but for anyone who deserved or desired it. Finally rising to his feet, Franciszek rose to his feet and walked to the bathroom attached to his room. He had filled the bathtub with water in case it stopped flowing, and soaked a few washcloths in it, for anticipated fevers.

In the mirror, Franciszek appeared as stony as ever as he shaved away the gray stubble from his gaunt face. He was unprepared if some unforeseen evil should strike his friends, and render them injured. The ex-legionnaire saw this as a personal failure, and resolved to secure more medical supplies before the day was out.

Hearing voices down the hall, Franciszek washed the shaving cream off of his face and made his way to his door, stepping out into the hall with his bag slung over his shoulder and rifle in his hand. "Good morning." He said simply in a strange hybrid of a French and Polish accent. While a Pole, he had learned his English in France. "Mrs Black, Mr DiAngelo." he greeted the two others in the hallway, in the most polite tone manageable. He walked closer, leaning against the wall some six feet away. "I must be off shortly. I am nearly out of medicine." he advised the pair. As he spoke, Franciszek struck and match and lit his pipe with it. "Surely, there is no problem with me being gone for a handful of hours?" he inquired, eager to be on his way.

Melanie POV"Good morning," Luca greeted, his demeanor hard to read and his tone even.
"Morning, I'm just checking and seeing whose up and whose still sleeping. I want to try and clear the kitchen of the zombies today. I'd appreciate any help you could offer," Melanie said. She stared at the man and tried to read his face, but was unsuccessful.
Further down the hall, another door opened and out stepped Franciszek. He stepped out with his bag slung over his shoulder. Melanie gathered, he wanted to go somewhere. Her thoughts were only confirmed by his words.
"Good morning. Mrs Black, Mr DiAngelo, I must be off shortly. I am nearly out of medicine. Surely, there is no problem with me being gone for a handful of hours?" He said.
"Actually, it's Miss. or Ms. Black, I'm unmarried," Melanie corrected. She knew it was people's immediate assumption. She was 39 and had a teenage daughter, it didn't exactly scream unmarried. "I'm fine with you going. I do want to try and clear the kitchen later, so that could result in injuries. So, medicine is probably a good idea. Do you want someone to go with you? Stephanie is up, I'm sure she'd love to go on a trip."
yeezysleazy yeezysleazy Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Franciszek nodded, letting a lungful of thick gray smoke out through his nose. "I apologize." he said simply, before letting the woman explain the situation. Listening thoughtfully, he waited a moment to respond. "Sure. I'll take her. One of the brawnier types would be a godsend as well, if you can spare them." Franciszek added. "The hotel directory says there's a fire station around the corner from here. I saw a crashed ambulance outside too. We should be able to find something." he explained. "We'll be back in a few hours, if all goes well. If not, listen for gunshots to the east." the Pole concluded. "Farewell Mrs Black. Farewell Mr DiAngelo." he said politely as he walked towards the stairs to the lower level. "Could you tell Stephanie to meet me by the doors please?" he added as he stepped his way down.

Stephanie POVThe sweater had shrunk. It had to have shrunk, that was Stephanie's only conclusion as she tried to pull her favorite sweater over her head. She already was wearing a black tank top, but the sweater would definitely perfect the look. Stephanie rolled her eyes at herself. Who was she trying to impress? The zombies?
"Stephanie," her mom called from the door to the suite. "Meet Franciszek by the door, you're going to the fire station down the road."
Stephanie pumped her fists, a run! Without an official supervisor. This was better than she could have imagined for the day. Grabbing her set of knives from the counter, she bounced into the hallway. She was past her mother and Luca before the suite door shut.
"Be careful, and tell Franciszek he can take someone else if he wants," her mother yelled after her, but Stephanie waved her off. What else was she going to do? Feed herself to a zombie?
Stephanie whooped as ran down the stairs, taking them two at a time. She tripped about halfway down the steps and tumbled the rest of the way down. At the bottom, she stood and glanced around. She didn't think that anyone had seen. Maybe, she should be more careful.
Finally making her way through the halls and to the front doors, Stephanie spotted the medic. Slowing from her bouncing jog to a steady walk, Stephanie approached the man.
"Doc! I heard you're letting me come along," she exclaimed. "I promise you won't regret it. Also, my Ma says you can take someone else, too." yeezysleazy yeezysleazy

Ramez Nassiri
The first to leave Flynn's bedroom was...Ramez. He stopped to glance in the mirror, running his hand backwards and forwards through his soft hair. He winked at his reflection and pranced down a level to where he heard voices. "Hey, Luc," he greeted, looking the older man up and down with a nudge. "Looking good. Luc's looking good." He admired the other for his skill and attitude in combat. Melanie was the bossman, of course, but he considered Luca to be the second bossman, especially for the part of the group who did all the zombie ass kicking. They both had more experience and age than the others, anyhow.

"Also did I hear 'Godsend'? 'Brawny'? That's me, blue eyes," he said to Melanie with his second wink in the span of five minutes, slowly scooting a step to close to the woman. Being the shortest and probably the most lean of the fighters, that was a little ironic. "What's the gameplan?"​

Flynn Holmes
The young woman was only now waking up after falling asleep shortly before. She stared up at the ceiling, scowling as she listened to the muffled murmur of the others as the spoke, and of the stomp and steps as they maneuvered the building. Sighing to herself, she slowly sat up to prepare for the day: a short, cold shower without any electricity or heat in the building. Clothes that weren't quite clean. Her hair fell around her, still wet. As she brushed her teeth, she scowled at the hair in the sink and rolled her eyes as it clicked. "Dick," she cursed in Ramez's general direction. Who manscaped in the apocalypse?

Prepared for the day physically...she collapsed back onto the bed. She reached over and found her box of cigarettes empty and she whined into the pillow, "Surviving sucks."​

Heinrich washed his face with the cold water in the bathroom sink. His calloused hands splashed water all over his face, even catching his short, tangled hair. He opened his eyes, and the scars on his left forearm were the only thing that lie in front of him. The room was dark, since electricity was one of the first things to die out in the outbreak. Infection. Apocalypse. Whatever they called it, it was the same for Heinrich here. With the way he lived before the outbreak, this was only a bit worse.

He gave himself a quick look in the mirror. A small beard has developed near his mouth, faintly trailing up to his hair to form one of those old-school biker beards. Or are they mustaches? Heinrich never bothered to differentiate. He approached his table, which was really his bed, where his trusty rifle rested, along with its ammunition. 2 magazines, with a third one, half-empty. A few bullets lie scattered nearby, waiting to be inserted into the magazine, and then, hopefully, never fired.

He put the bullets into the magazine, his thumb pressing on the increasingly heavy spring inside. He did a visual scan of the room, checking his stuff. He paid little attention to the crowd of zombies, mindlessly limping down the street and eerie unison. His rucksack was there, stocked almost full with supplies: packed cans of spam and sardines, a can opener, a city map and state map, a compass, and all kinds of ammunition packets, from 9mm to buckshot, even a handful of .44 Magnum rounds. Too bad he had no medical supplies, but he entrusted the Polish guy to take care of them.

He grabbed his gun, put on his rucksack, and walked out of his room. Heinrich always tries to do patrols. He doesn't like sitting in one place. After all, that's when the apocalypse started for him: he sat down for a while. Then the news talked about the zombies, and then the zombies started appearing on his neighborhood.

He exited, and found the team leader in the hallway, Melanie. "Meet Franciszek by the door, you're going to the fire station down the road.", she said to her daughter, who was already at the end of the hallway, haphazardly descending down the stairs. "Be careful, and tell Franciszek he can take someone else if he wants," she added. Heinrich saw an opportunity to get outside and get some work done. Also, it was the Polish guy, Franciszek. Must be a run for medical supplies. What a coincidence.

He nodded at Melanie, before heading towards the same stairway, hearing a few loud thuds coming from the first floor. It seems little Steph tripped and fell. That girl is too energetic.

"Doc! I heard you're letting me come along, I promise you won't regret it. Also, my Ma says you can take someone else, too." Heinrich heard the girl say, as he finally walked down the staircase. "I can go." He spoke up.

Luca had turned to look at the person who had greeted him, nodding at Franciszek. "Good morning." His tone hadn't changed at all, so it was hard for someone to identify how he was feeling today. "So taking out the kitchen? Have you inspected the camera in case the hotel has any? That way we can concur how many of those *It* are there and how many of his should go." That was the main problem to him, he didn't know if they had any camera in any of the rooms downstairs or how many of those thing resided in the kitchen. As Franciszek talked about going to get medication, he would had gone but he knew that even though Stephanie, Melanie daughter, was there, that Stephanie could find the ins and out of where they were going. "Be careful." He said to him, a small smirk forming on his face as he knew that they would come back. He watched the doctor leave before turning back to Melanie. "You have an energetic daughter right there." He told her once he saw the Energetic girl come out. "She must make you proud." He was about to go check his ammunition stock but before he could even move, someone else came out. He had to hold back a groan as he saw the energetic guy called Ramez. "Good morning Ramez, already eating the remaining?" He questioned him as a joke. "Eating too much of that isnt good for you remember." So the kid was hyper, they needed an attitude change everyone once in a while.
Red_Delta Red_Delta Compass Compass

Franciszek peered through the old steel tube style telescopic sight mounted atop of his rifle, the weapon held in his left hand while he scribbled down notes with his right. He was looking out of the front windows of the hotel, searching for alternative sites to search, should the ones he had seen turn bust. He heard the younger Black approaching, but made no attempt to acknowledge her presence until he finished his notes a few seconds later. "Good morning Miss Black." he said in his soft accent, turning around as he heard a man's voice calling for him. "Yes, Mr Schlutz, our resident Teuton, please, join us." he called up to the other man, waiting for his small team to assemble.

Puffing on his pipe, Franciszek drew a rough map of the block and street, marking concentrations of zombies with small x's. He waited until the others had gathered around to begin speaking. "Alright. The three of us are going to hug the hotel wall, going east. That's left from the door, for the uninitiated." Franciszek began. He had been on the receiving end of hundreds of operations orders when he was in the Legion, leaving him proficient at giving them. "From there, we'll cut across an alley, through the paint store, and out the side door to the fire station. We're going to need an axe, crowbar, something to break in with. From there, we'll take all we can, and take the same route back."

The Pole paused to sprinkle more tobacco into his pipe. "If we can't use the same route, we'll start a fire in the paint store and use that as a smokescreen to go all the way around the hotel. Got it." he asked, looking at the other two scavengers.

Heinrich listened carefully, making a mental note of the route they were going to take. The Polish guy, he seemed to know his business. The way he talks, the way he drew the map so quickly, it seems he is quite proficient in this stuff. He had quite a rifle as well. Heinrich doesn't think he has ammunition for that gun in his backpack. Guess he'll check later.

"I don't think the fire will work. Zombies are too dumb for that. They'll probably be drawn to the place." Heinrich said. He had seen cases at night, when people foolishly lit fires. The dead came running.

"That's the idea. They'll be drawn to the fire. We can run away while they're looking into that. And they won't be able to smell us through the paint." Franciszek replied. "We should be far enough away by the time it gets going that we'll be okay." Pausing to take in another lungful of smoke, he looked to each of his companions once more. "Any other questions?" he inquired.

Melanie"I haven't check the cameras yet. Although, I'm not great with technology. Would you know how to do that?" Melanie asked Luca ( Lazy Taco Lazy Taco ). "As for Stephanie, she's a lively one. But, I wouldn't have her any other way."
She turned to address Ramez ( Compass Compass ), "Well, now the plan is to look at the cameras and decide from there. I was thinking someone plays bait and then the rest of us join to take down the zombies."

StephanieStephanie listened carefully to the two men, trying to remember everything they were saying. Her hands flew to her hips subconsciously and she played with the knife handles that were strapped there.
"We could use the roof for higher access if we needed. The buildings are close enough that we could jump," Stephanie offered. She'd always liked avoiding the zombies as much as possible. The paint store distraction would work, but it still was risky.

Franciszek nodded in agreement. "That's clever. And a third plan, should we need one." he said simply. Quite frankly, he planned on being quick enough that the three wouldn't need a contingency plan. "That sound good to everybody? We good to go?" he asked one final time, tapping the tobacco out of his pipe and tucking it back into his bag.

Stephanie"Okay, let's go kick some zombie ass," Stephanie said. "Or, you know avoid doing so and make a run for it. You're the boss, Doc."
Stephanie kicked at the ground, ready to get moving. She was full of energy and was starving. She'd have to grab some fruit loops or something on the way back.

Heinrich racked the bolt on his gun, though he still has the safety on. "Good plan. Let's go." He said, looking out the window. The zombies have concentrated into small clumps of 9, 10. He also readies his machete, just in case. Franciszek mentioned needing a crowbar or an axe to break in. Well, it doesn't seem like any of the 3 have one, he figures a machete will just have to do.

"I'll go first." he said, as he put his hand on the door, ready to push and move out. "Give the word." Heinrich said to Franciszek, seeing as he's the brains of this little smash-and-grab operation. Besides, he didn't want to rush while everyone else is not ready. Like that one guy who got kinda famous back in the days. Who was he, Leeroy, J-Johns? Leeroy Jenny? Doesn't matter.

Franciszek retrieved a fire axe underneath the reception desk and slung it through the straps of his bag. "Ready." he declared, slinging his rifle onto his back and sinking into a low, sneaky stance. "Be quiet. We don't have the ammunition to kill them all." he said softly but firmly, his plan to sneak as far as possible, then bolt for the door. "Mr Schlutz, lead the way. Miss Black, you're behind him. "I'll take up the rear. Let's go." he concluded.

(Goodnight All)

Ramez Nassiri
"A growing boy needs his food," he responded to Luca with a shrug, despite being well into his thirties. He was quick to bounce back. "Also--bait. I can do bait. Spotted me for a runner when we first met so I'm probably the least likely to caught by the things. I'm like...fucking Usaine Bolt, man." He added a quick feint from the left and to the right to emphasize his point. Though as he stood straight again, he sighed and stared off into the distance. "The zombies even got Bolt, though," he said wistfully. In a moment of silence, he considered suggesting Flynn for a moment, but for a runner, the woman was pretty sluggish in the morning. And in general. So instead he added, "Flynn's good with that stuff. Think she's still asleep."​

Red_Delta Red_Delta Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

(Since nighttime for you is daytime for me it's going to be hard for me to actually join in.) (I might have to quit.)

Gilbert finally woke up in his room due to the noises being made outside. Not being used to waking up in the morning, he was always late to important meetings and the likes. He quickly cleaned himself up as best as he could and grabbed a nearby machete. As soon as he opened the door, he saw some of the members discussing something. "Another supply run?" he'd remarked. "Would you all mind me joining in?" he'd question them.

(Sorry for the fact that i'm very late by the way.) (Not to mention some other members...)
(Edited it to be more accurate after figuring out what's going on.)

Last edited:
(OOC: considering what Pixel said, my sleep schedule is irregular so I'm usually only on when everyone else I know is asleep. If we could slow it down a bit, that'd be great. But I don't want to risk people losing interest and leaving, of course, so if we're unable to slow down I'll just have to deal or drop, as well.)

Luca would had said that he was great with technology but that would had been a lie. He knew the ins and out of a computer, but that was about it. "We'll you could say I'm also bad with technology, it's just a miracle I know something about computers." He turned to look at Ramez with a raised eyebrow. "As long as we can find how many there are on the kitchen, if they are a lot then you could be the bait but if not then, we just need to stratigize." It wasn't just good to make someone the bait when they barely knew how many of them were in the kitchen. He was about to say something else, but someone else came in and had spoken to them about joining the supply run that Franciszek was doing. "I think they already left, but are you good with computers?" He questioned him.
Red_Delta Red_Delta Compass Compass Pixel Knight Pixel Knight

Gilbert would raise an eyebrow an answer "As in a technician?" "No." "But if luck is on our side there should be a manual of some sorts in a bookstore." he'd answer nonchalantly. "Too bad the group already left." "Would've asked 'em to atleast bring back a comic book." He remarked.

He'd took a look outside, They've been in this concrete jungle for quite a while. Hours turning into Days, Weeks. Without anyone ever asking themselves "What happened?"... Not even once.
After a while, he'd quickly look back at Luca, curiosity in his eyes. "So what's the problem?" He asked.

(How do you do the mention thing?) (Do you just write it?)

Maxim
Maxim woke up to the noises downstairs. It seemed some his companions were making up plans for the day. He bursted off the dirty blanket, and shivered to a sudden cold breeze from the opened window. There was no heater, as power was among the first things to go off when the outbreak happened, and they couldn't make a fire as it would only lure the walkers to them. Russia is cold during this of the year. He thought about his parents. "Russia should be fine." - He assured himself - "The security service is capable of effectively handling such outbreak." But he couldn't help worrying. The thoughts never vanished, no matter how may time he told himself to move on. He's part of the group now, his priority should be helping them in anyways he could and make it through this disaster alive.

He washed his face. The cold, refreshing water gently touched every inch of it, even splashing out onto his pants. Maxim opened his eyes, and stared at the pale figure in the mirror. He sighed and quietly cursed in disappointment. Why did this happen? Who? What caused this? Why did hell become a reality? - So many questions, and young Maxim seemed to have given up on finding answers. Either that or he finally realised that there was no point. He took another the glance at his reflection in the mirror, then approached the table. As he recalled in those movies he saw, characters who were so clueless and confused in what was happening generally don't live very long. He could relate to them. On the table, his rifle lied. A rather odd, awkward-looking rifle, and 4 filled magazines. It was originally the M21 rifle he looted from that military post, and Maxim gave it some 'modifications' to make it easier for him to operate the weapon. A plain bipod was added, hand-crafted by Maxim himself using the chair legs. A shiv was also duct-taped underneath the barrel of the rifle, to act as a bayonet. He took his precious time admiring his masterpiece, before swinging it onto his back, grabbing his knife and exiting the room.

The hallway was eerily cold, and dark. The walls seemed like it was recently cleaned, yet there was a reeking smell. The German man, Heinrich, told Maxim to check the upper floors of the hotel. He was told to run and/or report back if there was something off. It was kind of him to warn Maxim, but the young man figured Heinrich was just paranoid. After all, they did spend a night in this place, and here they were, unharmed. But now there was this smell. Maxim fixed his rifle and readied the bayonet, as he slowly hiked the stairs. It was dark, but not pitch black. The man was confident that he could handle himself, or at least, that was what he told himself.

It didn't take long to check the rooms. They're mostly empty. This hotel didn't appear to be quite famous back before the outbreak. Same steps for every room, every corridor: Quietly open the door; Finger on the trigger; Eyes peeled. Just as Maxim was starting to relax his muscles, he heard noises, disturbing noises, suspicious noises, from a room at the end of a cold, eerie corridor. Eyes fixed, palms sweaty, hands trembling, tightening his grip on the rifle as he quietly moved towards the wooden door. Rattling noises, cracking noises inside. Maxim breathed heavily. Despite the fact that he had somehow managed to survive in the apocalypse for sometime now, he always panicked when he faced the apocalypse's horrors. Whatever was in that room, it was cracking up his nerves. And hell, he didn't like it.

"Kto . . . Kto . . . Who?!" - Out of fear and frustration, the man carelessly shouted. His voice echoed across the hallway. He regretted it instantly.

Chyort. If in that room was a walker, his death was certain, or at least, troubles, now that it heard him. Screw it, he thought. He was already in this, the moment he shouted. Maxim kicked down the door, and readied his bayonet-mounted rifle for a fight. His eyes scanned the room, nothing. The noises apparently was the wind, blowing harshly into the dusty room. The coat hangers near the window made the noises he heard. His muscles relaxed, and he sighed in relief, with a tad of disappointment. Someone stayed in this room, but they sure left in a hurry, much like everyone else when the outbreak happened. Clothes were still neatly hanged in the wardrobe. There was a small, black briefcase lying open on the bed that caught his eyes. He found a revolver and a box of 9mm bullets, which was odd, to say the least. But then these people could've been in such a hurry that they left all of their belongings. As a gun nerd, it didn't take long for him to identify the weapon: a 5 shots Taurus 905 9mm revolver. Maxim tucked the small briefcase into his satchel, and moved on.

Heinrich was indeed paranoid, not that it's bad. Paranoia could save lives in certain situations. Soon, Maxim made it to the roof. There, the young man stood straight, stunned by his surrounding. He turned on his GoPro and started filming the city from above.

"Kak krasivo . . ." (How beautiful)

Through the scope of his rifle, Maxim could see some of his companions were moving out, for supplies, he assumed. He looked at the sky, cold breeze blowing at him, the cold delightfully cutting through his cheeks. It was all so peaceful, chaotic, but there was still a sense of beauty in this bloodbath. The young man spent a while admiring the view, before heading downstairs to meet the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning . . . Is there anything I could help with?"

Maxim greeted the men, offering help as he placed the black briefcase on the reception desk.

Pixel Knight Pixel Knight
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

(to tag people, simply add "@" before their name. By the way, sorry for the late post.)

Before anyone else could answer, a voice can be heard on the other side of the nearly empty room. Asking about the problem. Gilbert took a single look at him and said "Luca here was asking 'bout whether or not i had technical skills." "Something to do with computers." "Don't know much else though."

Gilbert would then walk over to a nearby chair and sit down. "Where's the rest of us by the way?" "You'd think they'll wake up by now."
He'd remark.

Sure, there's been a catastrophic turn of events that would compel most people to try and sleep it off. But it's been a few weeks. Most people would get nightmares from what they've seen, not to mention the heat. How anyone could sleep so peacefully today is beyond him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back