• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bite of Life!

CoyoteGhost

TV Static Geist
This is a roleplay that takes place in the year 1835 in France. It's a historical slice-of-life drama featuring a group of housemates who are renting rooms from the resident baron who owns a massive house in town. The twist? Every single person renting a room is not human. And neither is the baron renting the house. Every single person renting is a vampire! Currently, there are five rooms available to rent.

So this will probably be a fun roleplay with some kitschy gore thrown in there and a good bit of humor. Anyone interested? Also there will be historical inaccuracies. Its fine. Lets have fun with this.

Excellent! Ah I'm so excited. I think I'm going to play as a physician. A good natured and funny physician with somewhat dubious morals.

I also want these vampires to eat humans I think. They probably prey on idiot or pompous minor nobility.

This sounds fun! I can totally picture this as a BBC comedy! xD I'd love to get in on the action.

Not yet, I've been browsing some lists of 19th century occupations for inspiration haha. Maybe something that involves handling garlic or sharp wooden sticks.

Interested!

I think I'd do one of those enlightened thinkers of the time, most likely an artist teetering between insanity and sensibility.

Oooo! I'm considering a fallen aristocrat who is relatively new to the vampire scene. The transformation from human to vampire would be especially difficult for someone who still longs to mix with high society. This character may have been turned simply to be taken down a peg.

The best I can come up with is a history professor who actually lived through the period they teach. But considering history was my worst subject in school, this would include a lot of wikipedia surfing lol.

edit: words

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm down! Whenever is great. How often would you like everyone to post? I'm not available every day to write and sometimes it takes a while before I'm satisfied enough with my writing to post it. I could probably do a couple times a week, but I'm hesitant to promise more. :/ If that doesn't work with everyone else, I totally understand. Just figured I should get some logistics clarified before ya'all are stuck with me. xD

Toast said:
I'm down! Whenever is great. How often would you like everyone to post? I'm not available every day to write and sometimes it takes a while before I'm satisfied enough with my writing to post it. I could probably do a couple times a week, but I'm hesitant to promise more. :/ If that doesn't work with everyone else, I totally understand. Just figured I should get some logistics clarified before ya'all are stuck with me. xD
The same goes for me, so I don't mind at all :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back