• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bit of a Role-play, then?

Crazycake

Lovable lunatic
Haha, Hi (:3)

Names Crazycake..... most of the time >_> <_< >_> .

Not gonna lie, kinndd of an odd chap. But in a good way? I have my moments, lets say.

Either way!

Pretty open to anything, rather flexible- WITHIN the guild lines of course. I figure you have an idea or like the angle of one of mine so we can discuss and form up a basis to work on. I will say, there will be the main character, then probably some sub characters involved. It's still all about the main storyline development, it's just to move things along, yea?

So! Interested in writing a story? Here's some ideas/ Things I'd love to start up :

Zombies

I love -LOVE- Me some zombies. Can't say no, really can't. They can be serious, comical, both- doesn't matter really. Give me a zombie apocalypse and the possibilities are endlessssss..... Course, it might get crazy, with some mutations, maybe voodoo curses ' It was a dream the whole time?!?' kind of things, but that's further down the line if we decide to work past the initial story pinnacle.

It's just a training exercise...

You wake up at a counter in a diner just outside of a town that's surrounded by badlands. No ones around. Telephones disconnected. You know your name, where you grew up, that goldfish you had for half a day before he was 'taken to the farm'- but the last few months don't quite come in too clearly. All you have is an empty wallet with a card that simply reads 'TOWN HALL-SUNDOWN' . Probably not the best idea to be taking orders from a card, but I mean- your in the middle of absolute nowhere, with no idea what's really going on. Best get stepping. . .

Fantasy

I can handle fantasy. Knights, Dragons, Mythical Creatures, Magic- it's cool. Actually have a kind of idea about Dragons taking on jobs to get treasure since they absolutely LOVE treasure, right? It's a work in progress, I will say, but it could work some how. Also, Dragons are cool- just so we're clear.

The Band

THIS ONE seems to be a favorite haha! It's pretty interesting really. Usually realistic althoughhhhhh I've been toying with an idea about a band that makes the audience go mental and acquire powers. But yes, the banddddd.

Fannnndoommsssss

The Devil is a Part-Timer :

Just, JUST started watching the show and the concept seems interesting. The whole- enemies being placed in this odd situation and having to interact. Then a threat appears placing both of them in danger. I'm not sure, should finish the full season first I suppose.

If there's an anime you think would work out well and you'd like to try with me- I could find it or wing it- whichever works!

->Army of Two<-

Two new operatives? Some OC x OC there?

&\Resident Evil/&

These games are awesome- The movies are defiantly motion pictures. Thought it'd be cool to sort of mash-up the stories with the mansion and have two people as Umbrella operatives care taking this massive house which is also full of all sorts of B.O.W experiments. Honestly, I'm open to anything with Resident evil , just a die hard fan of anything involving it.

$! Sin City !$

Siiinnnnnnnnnnn Citttyyyyyyy. Frank Miller's dark universe. Been working on another idea involving Miho and Kevin- The Two Demons. It involves them seeking the other out, trying to assassinate them, then retreating. Eventually they develop a relationship between mute highly trained killers. THEN that escalates to an actual relationship. Long story short, Miho conceives twins whom spread the demon blood around sin city. Soon, many of the blood line start turning up dead, so one contacts another distant relative and they join forces to track down whoever it could be. But it may be the other. Mysteriousssssss

At the same time- if you have an idea or fandom that you'd like to discuss and think I'd fit, feel free to send a PM!

You vs Me vs Them

Spies! Trained assassins who are slick as all heck! Backed by the government with all sorts of gadgetry and information. I meant to attend a showing of ' The Kingsmen: The Secret Service' for a stronger jolt of inspiration for this specific theme, though the thought of rival secret agents, maybe from different parts of the world in a threatening country works? Having to hold their fake identities at all cost. Could be rather thrilling indeed.

Bloody PIRATES!

Fancy a parleeyyyyy??? They don't necessarily need to be bloody, mind you, but pirates are cool, right? Well we can bring them back! Add some mystique, some action, roooommaanncceee- it could be interesting! Also at the time of writing this- I am watching PotC:CotBP . . . I think that's the correct acronym for that movie..... But I mean, One piece is possible too? Though I will say: I'm not very well versed in that subject. Pirates. This section is dedicated to all manner of them.

RWBY

So, the horribly wondrous Netflix has allowed me to view far more things, ah ha! Though RWBY has been available on Youtube as well it's so seamless all ran together on the Net of flix!! So! RWBY is such an interesting environment. The weapons, aura, semblance, Grimm and Dust- so much to work with!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I like the "It's just a training exercise" idea! :D Would that be with multiple characters stuck there, or just one...?

Oh marvelous, simply marrvellouusss!

erikaleeanne said:
I like the pirates idea!
Pirates RRRRRRRRR pretty cool, haha..... ha.... Yea I'm sorry for that v.v

Shrew said:
Oh, I like the "It's just a training exercise" idea! :D Would that be with multiple characters stuck there, or just one...?
I was thinking multiple. Just to add even more mystery and confusion xD

Oh good, I love confusing my characters. xD

And is this going to be more of a survival based roleplay or a horror one?

Thaaattttt..... is a good question! Survival horror! Ah ha! I knew there was a hybrid there!

Though I suppose it would be based on what characters are involved and why did this happen and what's going on and so on and so forth.

Work it out over conversation???

I'm up for some on that list, if you would like to do some 1 on 1 or more than 1. I didn't even notice it was Crazycake until I looked at the replies to this forum. xD

Here are the ones I would gladly be willing to do:

Zombies

It's just a training exercise...

If you are interested in some Naruto Shippuden, or Naruto, or some other anime that I may or may not know of I could definitely do that.

@Crazycake

Crazycake said:
*Gasp*
It's just a zombie exercise

.... ehhhhhh Idk about that one. Still! Awesome! ^w^
I hadn't thought about the possibility of having

It's just a zombie exercise

But, I think that is a pretty good idea. I was saying that I would do either one. But still-- That sounds awesome.

@Crazycake

Oh boy, a hybrid! :D And yep, that makes sense.

But yeah, do you want to start a conversation now, or...?

I was wondering if there were any other anime you were specifically interested in? I've been meaning to watch The Devil is a part timer, but haven't gotten to yet.

Hey! Cake!! I am interested in:

RWBY

The band (fantasy)

Resident Evil

Bloody Pirates

Army of Two

Pm me if your still looking

@Crazycake

~♤~

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazycake said:
Bloody PIRATES!

Fancy a parleeyyyyy??? They don't necessarily need to be bloody, mind you, but pirates are cool, right? Well we can bring them back! Add some mystique, some action, roooommaanncceee- it could be interesting! Also at the time of writing this- I am watching PotC:CotBP . . . I think that's the correct acronym for that movie..... But I mean, One piece is possible too? Though I will say: I'm not very well versed in that subject. Pirates. This section is dedicated to all manner of them.
Ahoy there me 'earty! There ain't no sane man on all the seven seas who can be disinclined to a good ol' pirates' tale, mark my words.

I'd definitely be up for a pirate story, if we can include plenty of clichés, swashbuckling and yarrrrs.

Also, fyi I'm still a newb on this site, so please bear with knowing what goes where etc. ;)

The pirate one seems quite popular, so if you're not looking for that anymore, then I'd also be interested in the Zombies and the training exercise as an alternative. Because they also sound awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back