Other Birthdays!

defenderofberk

And... We're doomed. Fun times.
So I noticed there wasn't a thread for this (or not a recent one anyways) so here we are! Celebrate your own birthday, tag another user or tell us about your birthday plans/ideal birthday!

My fiance's making me a cake tomorrow and I can't wait because he's never baked anything before :)

defenderofberk defenderofberk Happy Birthday! ^^

Hiya! I’m Hailey, birthday on March 4th, and my plans for my next birthday are to have a Fiesta with my almost-fianceé.

Nice!

I already had birthday this year, and it was one of the best birthdays in my life.
I went to another country to watch orchestra concert that performed music from a game (tickets were a gift from a friend. I don't know how he managed to get them when they were sold out in minutes lol)
It was incredible in every way.

My birthday was on Friday. And I ate cake and played silly games over the Internet with friends. Lockdown birthdays aren't super fun but I'm old enough that birthdays are kind of meaningless. I would still liked to have seen my friends irl though.

My birthday was on Friday. And I ate cake and played silly games over the Internet with friends. Lockdown birthdays aren't super fun but I'm old enough that birthdays are kind of meaningless. I would still liked to have seen my friends irl though.
Nice!

I already had birthday this year, and it was one of the best birthdays in my life.
I went to another country to watch orchestra concert that performed music from a game (tickets were a gift from a friend. I don't know how he managed to get them when they were sold out in minutes lol)
It was incredible in every way.

Those sound INCREDIBLE!

my birthday is october 28th and there has not been a year yet when i didn't get spooky stuff. last year my best friend and his girlfriend put on an impromptu spooky skit for me. it was awful and i absolutely loved every second of it-i almost had a fake crystal ball hit me in the face and found it hilarious.

my birthday is october 28th and there has not been a year yet when i didn't get spooky stuff. last year my best friend and his girlfriend put on an impromptu spooky skit for me. it was awful and i absolutely loved every second of it-i almost had a fake crystal ball hit me in the face and found it hilarious.

haha! That sounds amazing!

My birthday is the worst day if the year for me. I actually dislike it a lot. But, for once in my life, I'd like to celebrate it differently. I'd like to celebrate it by travelling, spending the day in another country, sightseeing would be nice. Unfortunately, with the pandemic situation, I am afraid that it won't happen this year. I'll probably spend it working, like last year. The fact that it is in the middle of summer also makes me disliking it even much, since hot weather is something I don't like. And stuff here gets really hot.

Wow, i’m so sorry!!!

My birthday is the worst day if the year for me. I actually dislike it a lot. But, for once in my life, I'd like to celebrate it differently. I'd like to celebrate it by travelling, spending the day in another country, sightseeing would be nice. Unfortunately, with the pandemic situation, I am afraid that it won't happen this year. I'll probably spend it working, like last year. The fact that it is in the middle of summer also makes me disliking it even much, since hot weather is something I don't like. And stuff here gets really hot.
I'm sorry to hear that (my birthday hit right in the middle of my exams so I was less than happy that year). Could it be possible to maybe host a party in the evening/at night when it's a bit cooler maybe (sorry, it's the best I can think of at short notice)?

I definitely prefer "toned back" birthdays myself so I can definitely relate there, even without the quarantine I'd only have two or three people there at a push. My step grandparents used to have huge great parties for their birthdays and I hated it, because you'd be expected to ring up in the morning, then spend all day getting ready, then go over at midday to help organise, then spend six hours listening to ABBA while drinking lemonade while twenty people you don't know ask "so how's school then" despite the fact I was homeschooled at that point. Ugh, I'm glad I don't have to attend those anymore.

Damn, events during exam season is just an unfortunate combination, I am so sorry :/ thank you! As I grew older, my friends started arranging dinner parties and club hang outs. Definitely colder environments, but in the end the social awkwardness prevailed hahah

I can definitely relate to your views :) I prefer small lunches/dinners, preferably with family members. Don't get me wrong: if I could go to a concert from a band I enoy during my brithday that would be perfect, and I don't mind lots of people in those contexts, but when the attention is focused on me it is just weird hahah Precisely, it is just overwhelming to have to put up with lots of people for a prolongated amount of time, I feel you! That must have been hard, I am so sorry :/ But I am sure that this year it will be better, definitely! :D
In the end, I see the whole idea of celebrating my birthday rather illogical, if I may say? I can celebrate other people's birthdays and I am so happy that they enjoy themselves and that they have a good time. When it comes to me, I see it in a very nihilistic way though. Perhaps that was a coping mechanism from my previous brithday parties hahah

I am a rather outgoing girl, than a quiet, and shy girl. I’m pretty athletic and i rather have around 5+ friends to my parties. I think that’s why people call me Tiktok girl, or just Miss Popularity. I invite some of my old friends, who are quiet, and they’re way different now, ngl. My Sister’s birthday is 7 months after my birthday, and she had a test on her birthday and tried to squeeze out of it. She’s getting a masters in coding, and she wants to make games.

Before, in 8th grade, i saw in my year book i had braces. Got ‘em on my birthday, and i’m planning to get more. When my friends invite me, i’m the most happiest girl out there. Lol! And...I’m kinda the center of attention in my birthday parties..

But, mine is going to include around 4 hours of Gaming, tbh. XD

November 26th. The last few years I've gone back home and spent it with my family in another country. I don't know I'll be able to this year, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back