• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Birth Right.*

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The world has become a place of crumbling dustructoin and pain. Bombings, pollution,zombie infections killing off the last of the few people left. The world has taken on a darker more sinister out look. 

Each country has gated cities,that do things very differently. The United States has built walls around the few places it's people can live. Sending men and boys as young as 12 years old out to fight,to protect the few things that are salvageable. 

With these new routines in mind, the country had decided they needed a way to promote and control healthy, population control. At the age of 3 every citizen gets a name tattooed on their skin. This name being the person, the citizen is supposed to spend forever with. 

Im thinking this is where the plot gets tricky. Below is a list of ideas of people M/C (A) could possibly end up with y/c (B) is more than welcome to be one of my suggestions or one of your own. 

A scientist.

A politicians child who has no idea how bad the world actually is. 

A soldier. 

A reckless civilian. 

✊ A's best friend. 

A's worse nightmare. 

A's perfect match who actually gets injured/infected. 

Hi! I absolutely love this plot and would love to give this a try with you. :3

I think I would like to try the 'A politicians child who has no idea how bad the world actually is.' or the ' A's worse nightmare.' one.

Please drop me a PM if you are still interested.

I would be interested in doing Politician child x  Soldier. With a little mix of best friend? 

I write as a female,I do a terrible male. I don't mind what my partner writes as!! 

Alright. It seems like you already have someone though :( How sad for me. Lmk if you ever have an opening

It's still open!! More than willing to write with you if you'd like!! 

Alright. May I send you a female bio for A's best friend/A's worst nightmare/A reckless civilian later tonight? (I'm enjoying the thought of that mix)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back