• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bionicle RP

Do you like Bionicle?

• Well, of course!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Ha! That stuff sucks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's a…Bionicle?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JW Suzusihi

Sanity and Happiness are an Impossible Combination
Howdy all, I'm here to see if there might be interest in a Bionicle based role play. This RP would be it's own self contained story. This means that it would draw bits of lore from the canon bionicle series, but it would have it's own story. Right now the plot is in it's earliest stage, but I do know that it will exists on it's own world with a new group of toa and other factions.

So if you might be interested, or have any ideas post bellow!

this thing is so old. I remember playing with them when I was young and reading the books... wow

I still have these guys sitting on my shelves to this day. So many fond memories. But ah, the MOCs came along and completely overpowered the original sets.

Hey, at least I know all their names still!

Holy freaking cow! Talk about ancient history! I used to have a footlocker full of Bionicles! I think I still have several of the comics somewhere too!

Now are we talking the 2000-2010 story line or the current reboot?

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Holy freaking cow! Talk about ancient history! I used to have a footlocker full of Bionicles! I think I still have several of the comics somewhere too!

[/QUOTE]
PAPERCUTZ Graphic Novels? Cos' I have some of those...

Last edited by a moderator:
Noivern said:
PAPERCUTZ Graphic Novels? Cos' I have some of those...
Nope. The original comics that LEGO magazine subscribers got each month. We're talking 16 year old pieces of paper here.

I must have been 5 or 6 when I first started reading the comics. My world basically revolved around them. Allowance day? BIONICLES!! Spare change? BIONICLES!! Time on the computer? BIONICLES!!

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]I must have been 5 or 6 when I first started reading the comics. My world basically revolved around them. Allowance day? BIONICLES!! Spare change? BIONICLES!! Time on the computer? BIONICLES!!

[/QUOTE]
I have MOCs now.

The story will be a hybrid of elements from both the original and new continuities. It'll be a slight continuation of Bionicle G1 and expand upon ideas in the new series.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Holy freaking cow! Talk about ancient history! I used to have a footlocker full of Bionicles! I think I still have several of the comics somewhere too!

[/QUOTE]

Lol! Everytime, I got a new Bionicle, I've created a new one with other parts of other Bionicle. Sometimes, I got something that wasn't a Bionicle, just a PURE monster...

Good old days... even if I'm just 15... good old times...

Rayischo said:
Lol! Everytime, I got a new Bionicle, I've created a new one with other parts of other Bionicle. Sometimes, I got something that wasn't a Bionicle, just a PURE monster...
Good old days... even if I'm just 15... good old times...
Those are called MOCs. My Own Creations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back