• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings binx’s search for friends

binx

hello there, 😏

** warning this is an uwu safe zone. entering here means u understand that my dysfunctional way of typing in this thread doesn’t mean i’m a chaotic writer. I promise i’m literate! lmao

//house keeping (things I will give and expect in return) literacy, 2+ paragraphs per character per reply, no text speech, at least a reply once a week, a friendly demeanor, enthusiastic plotting, open to multiple genders/ pairings, 21+ OC’s and (within the site guidelines) mature themes for possible dark/ horror plots.

cravings ???????

///a Fear Street plot line. for those who don’t know, Fear Street is a book series/ movie trilogy on netflix created by RL Stine. the general plot for this idea is following the plot of the movies— a cursed town, mysterious deaths, deals with the devil, etc. if this sounds interesting to you, feel free to reach out to discuss further. you do not have to be familiar with the series to take this.

//i’m kind of in the mood for a dark college esq plot. it’s been a long time since i’ve written in a school setting, so it would be a nice change of pace.

/// maybe something like True Detective? gonna go ahead and say I haven’t seen it all but like… the crime aspect and the grittiness of it was quite appealing.

// I love enemies to lovers and I love a fish out of water trope. like lowly peasant suddenly thrusted into royalty or something more interesting.

the bank —

horror, romance, comedy, gore, thriller, angst, dark, fantasy, magic, demons, angels, gods, medieval, power imbalances, college/ school, prophecy, enemies to lovers, pirates, dystopian, royalty, betrayal, gang, mafia, kidnap, wrong place wrong time, mystery, fandom, anime, otome, fluff, soulmates.

fandoms?????
snk, naruto, game of thrones, fruits basket (ahhhhhhh love this one!), ghibli films, basically any horror franchise, will update later.

Last edited:
someone send me a pm with words from my word bank/ ur own and let’s come up w something fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back