Other Biggest pet peeves?

People who offer no solution to the issue but just judge. This happens all the time with gaming! As a new player to some game I won't know the correct rotation of what is suppose to happen. They will say one thing and I will ask them to clarify and they will just give me a smart-ass remak instead of being helpful. If you're just going to be apart of the problem instead of part of the solution then don't comment!

Oh and food tash- anywhere but the kitchen, literally eats me soul.

01010111 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01110000

(When my spaghetti falls out of my jacket pocket)

I have so many pet peeves actually. Which makes me seem like a horrible person, but I swear I'm mostly nice,
I hate when people ask my advice and then proceed to shine because they didn't take my advice. If you were just using me as a sounding board then just say so and I'll shut up. But don't ask for my help and then completely disregard it or tell me I'm wrong.
Then there's the fact that if you make the same darn noise over and over again (like beep, beep, beep) and I ask you to politely stop, do it. My patience is not high enough to hear that continuously.
Also, if you chew with your mouth wide open, and loudly, I will unleash the world's mom-est lecture upon your soul.

Don't worry, I have lots of pet peeves as well, along with many others I know. I guess it's due to the uniqueness of us in social settings. I'll just name one that I share with a few people I know.
When people say 'bucks' instead of dollars, yen, pounds, etc. That downright gets on my inner nerves.

People who put their respective condiments (whatever they might be) on top of their french fries.

They are psychopaths.

Seriously when I was at cafe last time the people were freaking out because the wifi malfunctioned and their phones and laptops didn't have a connection. They acted like it was the end of the world and meanwhile I kept calm and opened a thing called a book. It did not need batteries or a wifi connection. All was well.
It depends if they were there for leisure or work.
For example, if they had a meeting that required wifi to work, they could be freaking out, especially if they had places to be afterwards.
For anyone else, though, yeah. Read a book.

When people hate on things they don't understand enough to make an accurate claim.
And, alternatively, when people hate on people for hating on things when they do understand it enough to make a claim on it.

i literally can't stand it when people are "always listening" but only selectively hear what they want to.

It depends if they were there for leisure or work.
For example, if they had a meeting that required wifi to work, they could be freaking out, especially if they had places to be afterwards.
For anyone else, though, yeah. Read a book.

They maybe true for a few but knowing the place I was in, it was most likely young punks not being able to get on social media. I stand by the notion that our society is too reliant on these devices. Something complex can be easily disrupted by something simple as a weak connection or a power outage.

To stay on topic I have another pet peeve when people leave their work space in a complete mess and not return tools they borrow. This makes me want to choke my co-workers.

Last edited:
Pet peeve: Bad grammar
It bothers me so much, but I can't do anything about it either except correct it or ask for clarification. And then when people get offended when I correct them... I'm only trying to help ;~;

Definitely when people approach me and start talking to me while I'm wearing headphones. I've gotten into the habit of purposely avoiding eye contact with people when I'm walking by them so that they hopefully won't say anything in the first place. If it's really important they can tap my shoulder. I mean for god's sake - IF I HAVE ON HEADPHONES, I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

When I sit in lecture and people spend the entire time on their phones and giggling with friends and being obnoxious. Like, I got myself out of bed to come here for a class that I'm paying thouSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR. YOU ARE SPENDING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR THIS CLASS. WHY AREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION WHY DID YOU COME IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA ANNOY EVERYONE AROUND YOU JUST GO HOME

When I sit in lecture and people spend the entire time on their phones and giggling with friends and being obnoxious. Like, I got myself out of bed to come here for a class that I'm paying thouSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR. YOU ARE SPENDING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR THIS CLASS. WHY AREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION WHY DID YOU COME IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA ANNOY EVERYONE AROUND YOU JUST GO HOME

Also when people chew loudly. Makes me irrationally angry

When friends bail on you.
Babies in movie theaters and air planes.
People who confuse their there and they're

When people start arguing with you over stuff they clearly have no knowledge of -.-
Also, when someone's watching me play a video game and proceed to tell me how to play my game (even if they've never played before).

I'm willing to bet those people didn't pay for it but rather their loaded parents did. You can always tell who are the rich spoiled brats and the people who actually forked over the money for school.

I'm willing to bet those people didn't pay for it but rather their loaded parents did. You can always tell who are the rich spoiled brats and the people who actually forked over the money for school.

I wouldn't even necessarily say that. I don't completely pay for my schooling, my parents pay a ton of it. I think it's a matter of valuing education and respecting the people around you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back