Other Biggest pet peeves?

I wouldn't even necessarily say that. I don't completely pay for my schooling, my parents pay a ton of it. I think it's a matter of valuing education and respecting the people around you.

I have nothing against getting financial help from folks paying for books or the first semester or two in prep classes, heck that's almost anyone fresh out of high school unless they got a scholarship.

I'm talking about these types who piss away money just to stay in school so they won't have to get a real job. I say this because I had a few actually tell me quite blatantly why they need a job if they can stay in school.

But you're right, it is more about their value in education and their respect for fellow classmates.

people who don't put commas after quotation marks and people who don't put spaces after commas. it's rather suffocating.

People who talk while I'm listening to music

Spoiled brats Cough cough half siblings cough cough
(I'll admit I'm spoiled, but I'm not a brat)

Unreadable grammar

People who rely on everyone else to get them through life
You know
That person who never does their work

People who think I'm obliged to RP with them. (Hint: I'm not. RPing is a consentual thing.)

Laptop and I'm not on it constantly so nice try.

Seriously when I was at cafe last time the people were freaking out because the wifi malfunctioned and their phones and laptops didn't have a connection. They acted like it was the end of the world and meanwhile I kept calm and opened a thing called a book. It did not need batteries or a wifi connection. All was well.

lmao get a load of this nerd

Their right, its not you're shirt, it's there's.

*cringes*

I'm a programmer and web developer, if the internet dies I will die. Which is a pet peeve of mine- when I'm doing a code and it's goin' good and then BAM power dies or connection gets lost and then everything goes to shit.

Also when I have multiple lines of code and the program won't run because there's one itty bitty mistake that I won't find till hours later e-e

People who eat loudly. It's bad enough that I hate noises that mouths make, but chewing kills me.

When I end up doing all the work in group projects.

my pet peeve is when people want to tell me something then start saying it then say "nevermind".

Mole keeps many pets, but peeves are not among them. Mole tries to rise above such petty concerns.

Mole only has very major concerns, such as mugs on a shelf which do not have their handles properly aligned. Heinous. Sufficient grounds for terminating friendships.

i think my biggest pet peeve is when someone starts to talk and goes "you know what, never mind." like nooo, I want to know! then you're left asking "what's wrong?" only for them to wave your concerns away.

Really? I love the sound. Whether it's my own or someone else's.

One of my best real life friends used to do this thing where she would turn in her chair and make her entire back crack all at once. It was awful and I would always start whining when she did it. She also did the thing with her fingers. We used to roleplay together whenever we hung out in real life and passed a laptop between us every time we replied to each other. Whenever I passed the laptop to her, she would always, always, crack her knuckles before reading my reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back