• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BG3 and/or DnD

Echo101

c'est la vie
Hey there, I'm Echo! As you can probably tell from the title, I'm looking for some rp partners to write with a story with me set within the game's setting. Alternatively (or in addition to), a DnD campaign experienced in a written format would be a blast.

My preferences:

• 21+
  • Proper grammar and decently sized paragraphs
  • Give and take - please help me plot and give me replies I can work with
  • Someone who's played past Act 1, at least
I'm not really up for doubling unless you really want to. I'm more than happy to write nearly everything; male, female, different types of relationships (romantic, platonic), and all kinds of scenarios (with the exception of NSFW, which I am not here for). I love, love, love plotting and planning beforehand. Chatting while we write keeps me interested and engaged, so please feel free to harass me for chats!!!

As for what I can play, I can write most of the companions with a few exceptions. I've been eager to get my hands on them since I started playing! If you want to write a canon, I can try my hardest to whip up a Tav that suits them.

Please shoot me a dm if you're interested!

I'd be super interested in roleplaying mainly as Tavs, if that's something you're up for! Love your pfp by the way lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back