• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bez's Super Duper RP Search!

Mothman

A moth, and also a man
Hi! Seasons Greetings! I really hate having to do these starting little disclaimers, so here comes a short one!

Hello, I'm Besdy! Bez works too. I'm almost done with High School, and just starting on Winter Break, so I thought I'd boot the heck out of RPN, and get back into the fray of things. I'll be able to respond pretty well on my break, and while they might be a bit slower, they will still be around after my break ends! I like to write detailed, and I know everyone has their own definition of that, so I try not to worry about it and just write what happens. I love active partners, but at the same time I understand that everyone has their own lives.

Onto the meaty stuff! I am a huge sucker for medieval RPs, so if you have anything that would meet those, please please PLEASE hit me up! Not to mention any other ideas, I love to see ideas that others have swirling around in their heads.

In terms of plots, I would rather talk one out than post some here, but I do have a couple fandom things I can throw around. Bolded are the big boys and the ones I'm a-craving!

Xenoblade Chronicles (I beat 1 and am currently going through 2, and god do I love 2 so much!)

Fire Emblem (I know the GBA and DS games the best, and would love pretty much anything involving FE. Heck, even some Heroes Crossover stuff would be rad.)
Dragon Quest
Resonance of Fate
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Overwatch

So, well, yeah! Please shoot me some PMs!

I have a few ideas to share, but can sometimes end up making short replies because of writer's block. Think we cluld rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back