• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

And since this is probably not real.

Then i'l throw the best theme ever.

We're knee deep in the doot gentlemen

[media]

[/media]

Scrapmaster said:
either that or we're dead or captured and are being put into this simulation.
Something is fishy.
Yes, something is very fishy about all this indeed. NB's plot twits are always gigantic mindfucks I've noticed xD

Scrapmaster said:

[media]

[/media]
Kay, this song is strange but oddly catchy xD . Look at that trumpet rock out xD

Scrapmaster said:

[media]

[/media]
sOhgJ55.gif

Scrapmaster said:
Don't blame me, I got personal shit going on right now...
Kinda, well its settled so I can start working now.
ah, that's fine! take your time if still need/want to. im fine with a slower pace, but i just wanted to make sure everyone is still kicking, since we've gone a little while without any activity.

VioletShadow said:
@DergTheDergon Carry on without me and drag my characters along.
O.o Alright, since you're giving me permission. I'd honestly rather not have to drag your characters along but I'd also like to keep this rp alive tbh. I suppose I'll have a post up soonish then, guess the only thing to do is head over towards Cobblelock. *shrugs*

Post is up. I hope you all don't mind the liberties I took with that one, especially you @VioletShadow. I tried to keep the wolf cubs in the story so I ended up taking control of them. Also, I started getting our characters into the action, and I time skipped like there's no tomorrow to accomplish that lol. I'm aware that it doesn't exactly make sense to arrive right now in the rp, but I wasn't sure what else I could do that would be any better than what I went with as far as being not so far removed from the main story.

Pashpu said:
wait this is still going on? (B^D)
hi pash! and yep! :^)

Scrapmaster said:
Before he could question further Fia called him over, running and stumbling towards him, using his reflexes he helps her maintain balance. He smiled softly and tipped his hat as he listened to her question.
that's so cute... nice touch scrap. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Pashpu said:
hi rusticyawn, :) how's it going?
really good, actually! i'm glad to see you again. ( ^_^ )/

how have things been going for you?

rusticyawn said:
really good, actually! i'm glad to see you again. ( ^_^ )/
how have things been going for you?
Same ( ^_^ )

I was a mess during the school year but I'm starting college in a few weeks and I'm really excited! Also I've been writing a book which has been fun. Maybe you would like to read/critique some of it? (cause you're an amazing writer)

Pashpu said:
Same ( ^_^ )
I was a mess during the school year but I'm starting college in a few weeks and I'm really excited! Also I've been writing a book which has been fun. Maybe you would like to read/critique some of it? (cause you're an amazing writer)
congratulations on finishing school! i'm glad you were able to get that stress off ya. i'm excited for college too, but it's another half a year away for me yet. if you don't mind me asking, do you have any idea what you'd like to major in yet?

and i don't know if i'll be of much help, but yeah, i can definitely check it out if you'd like! (٭°̧̧̧ω°̧̧̧٭)

and thank you for complimenting me i am an actual puddle

Last edited by a moderator:
well, that certainly happened! welcome back everyone!(⌒▽⌒ゞ

the site's a bit rough on the edges r/n, but hopefully everyone makes it back here okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back