• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

VioletShadow said:
Yay, we're not playthings! Hip hip hooray!
@DergTheDergon Is it okay if we time travel to us PREPARING to leave for Cobblelock? And as soon as we head out, we witness the devastating scene in the distance? Sorry, I love dramatic scenes xD

<3 Senpai ftw!
I was actually thinking of a similar way to go about this xD . I shall do so in my post.

@DergTheDergon I must clear this up before I make the wrong decision. Do Xenith, Nio and Jah'Ri live together? In my mind, they all lived together inside a quaint cottage. Nio does most of the cooking, whereas Xenith tends to do the cleaning and Jah'Ri does house upgrades/repairs around the house.

Edit: It appears as if Jah'Ri rests at the barracks though. It seems we have conflicting ideals.

Edit2: Thank you, I'm excited to make a post now ^-^

Looking forward to tomorrow and seeing what everyone's reactions are to the drastic event.

Last edited by a moderator:
VioletShadow said:
@DergTheDergon I must clear this up before I make the wrong decision. Do Xenith, Nio and Jah'Ri live together? In my mind, they all lived together inside a quaint cottage. Nio does most of the cooking, whereas Xenith tends to do the cleaning and Jah'Ri does house upgrades/repairs around the house.
Edit: It appears as if Jah'Ri rests at the barracks though. It seems we have conflicting ideals.
Yeah, I imagined Jah'Ri lived in the barracks because of her job but I actually thought that maybe that didn't make much sense since she always wants to be around Xenith. We could actually retcon it and say that she does live with Xenith and Nio and perhaps was going to the barracks to fetch what little belongings she has instead. I actually like your idea of them living together better, so let's go with that. :)

NeverBetter said:
What the hell is tour problem? You ruined thst post you blockhead. They must die to show the costs of failing to defend a town they oh so zealous tried to originally. It's called a concequence. And they have to have one happen, one that bloody matters. Just blowing up a town they haven't had time to bond with does nothing! Why are you ruining my story!?
Oh shut it, we all know you're not in control here anymore. It is all in the hands of our creators.

On a side note...

Are we supposed to fight that thing, creator?

And also I think I might have Hanz unlock the "Call to arms" skill...what is the call to arms?

He summons his brothers to fight alongside him.

Though its mostly an endgame skill, im already thinking about the future!

(Hanz needs to get in contact with the split personalities of mirroring a god includes...that means he needs to get in contact with his inner self...I think i'l take the opportunities that no one bothers to interact with him, or some of my characters to do that).

XiwlOim.jpg

NeverBetter said:
Everyone seems to have gotten along well. I hope you don't mind...
That's changing soon.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) mfw neverbetter's plan was apparently wholesale slaughter

...i for one welcome our new story overlord! all hail the creator.

(all though it is a little worrisome that this is the only time the creator has felt the need to intervene)

(worrying about consequences is for the WEAK)

Scrapmaster said:
Oh shut it, we all know you're not in control here anymore. It is all in the hands of our creators.
On a side note...

^ i wanna know that, too.

and don't worry, Scrap. we sort of broke into partners for awhile there, but i think this threat is going to take interaction from all of us. at the very least, we're all going to have to have our characters run from it.... ;-;

EDIT: oh, or it might assume that everyone in the town is dead from this attack? which is also reasonable, i suppose! in which case, our characters still seem to be the only ones alive and well enough to do anything, so they'd probably all notice each other!

rusticyawn said:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) mfw neverbetter's plan was apparently wholesale slaughter
...i for one welcome our new story overlord! all hail the creator.

(all though it is a little worrisome that this is the only time the creator has felt the need to intervene)
He's like an angry, nonsensical Tabletop RPG GM. He will try his best to kill you at every point. Sometimes even out of nowhere and unfairly, which is why I fear to god that he doesn't try anything with my characters.

rusticyawn said:
and don't worry, Scrap. we sort of broke into partners for awhile there, but i think this threat is going to take interaction from all of us. at the very least, we're all going to have to have our characters run from it.... ;-;
Eh, FIa alone can do it, she's is borderline broken. That and Hanz won't be getting his divine form because of anger. He's going full calamity, or rather Izan (The avatar form Hanz can morph into)'s outer self is gonna surge within Hanz.

uSise4T.jpg
[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]play dead guys
maybe it only senses motion

[/QUOTE]
I dunno, Tolan's gonna be almost knocked out, im writting so that he jumps in front of Lyon to shield her a bit of the blast lmao. So...yay?

Aaaand THEME TIME!

[media]

[/media]

Scrapmaster said:
He's like an angry, nonsensical Tabletop RPG GM. He will try his best to kill you at every point. Sometimes even out of nowhere and unfairly, which is why I fear to god that he doesn't try anything with my characters.
same tho,

i guess i should make another character as a failsafe, but...

it takes away from my time to sleep,

Eh, FIa alone can do it, she's is borderline broken. That and Hanz won't be getting his divine form because of anger. He's going full calamity, or rather Izan (The avatar form Hanz can morph into)'s outer self is gonna surge within Hanz.
since fia was both part of the big battle and the border skirmishes, i would assume the bots have gone a lot more extensive fireproofing, ye? but wooh, i can't wait to see that. it's really gonna add to the tension of this battle(?).

also... that song. it's so... menacing and chill all at the same time. i love it. _へ__(‾◡◝ )>

i'm not really good with mood music, but i was reminded of this remix of pompeii:

many days fell away with nothing left to show,

and the walls, kept tumbling down in the city that we love

grey clouds all over the hills, bringing darkness from above...

n͚͙̗o̵̲͕̦t̳̫̪̻̥̰h̷͓͉͍̪͍i̬̫͚̹͉͖n̖g͈̬̖͢ ̩̤̞̺͇̬̬c̲̫̘͢ͅͅh̤͍̣̺a͚͖̯͕͢n̢̫g͚͇̲̠̲͔e̡͈͓̩̯̟d̸͕̻͕͙͙ ̣̯̼̣̫a҉͖̲̘̮͔̲t͏̳ ̲́a̲̜ļ͓͎̩̜l͍̻͕̻̤̥͝

[media]
[/media]​

Scrapmaster said:
On a side note...

I'll answer that one with a resounding:

t9Kkt8h.jpg

This was not exactly, what one would call, planned. But I doubt you have much option now.

Doubt bookin it out of there is an option, unless someone can run at 200km/h.

Either way...imma post as Hanz and Hektor, mostly because they aren't interacting with anyone right now.

VioletShadow said:
Fighting against something which can blow an entire town up in seconds....
Great life decisions guys.
Easy for you to say, you're not there.

I doubt we have a choice, the thing sees movement it'l just charge up another blast. Whether we run or not.

Talk about an unescapable boss fight...

Scrapmaster said:
Easy for you to say, you're not there.
I doubt we have a choice, the thing sees movement it'l just charge up another blast. Whether we run or not.

Talk about an unescapable boss fight...
By 'great life decisions' I meant the fact that you all decided to stay in Cobblelock.

This will be an interesting battle to watch.

VioletShadow said:
By 'great life decisions' I meant the fact that you all decided to stay in Cobblelock.
This will be an interesting battle to watch.
I mean in a meta sense, we weren't really given another place to go. It didn't make a whole lot of sense from a meta perspective to just go wandering out into the world. I figured staying there would be an easy way for the gang to all still be together, as well as for story to come to us.

What I did not anticipate was the "story" that came to us would be a massive explosion.

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]I mean in a meta sense, we weren't really given another place to go. It didn't make a whole lot of sense from a meta perspective to just go wandering out into the world. I figured staying there would be an easy way for the gang to all still be together, as well as for story to come to us.
What I did not anticipate was the "story" that came to us would be a massive explosion.

[/QUOTE]
True, the only place we really know is Cobblelock afterall.

There wasn't really anyway for us to know that the town was going to be wiped out.

Though this kinda causes our group to separate further, as I doubt Xenith, Nio or Jah'Ri would want to be anywhere near the explosion of fighting.

MsPolite said:
ty xD where is your character now btw? I'd like her to interact with yours
that's cool with me! (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)

as it happens, she's supposed to be in the ruins of the library atm. scrapmaster and jofune tsurabisu's characters, hektor and nicol, are also with her, so feel free to jump in whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back