• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• 8VBmpIr.jpg

“I don't kill. But I don't lose, either.”

Name
    Cassandra Cain

Universe
    DC Comics

Sexual Orientation
    Heterosexual

Species
    Human
Accepted along with Garrus

Appearance:images (6).jpeg

'Quote' (optional):Who I am, who I was, none of that matters. What counts is... who am I going to be now?

Name:Ben Reilly

Universe From (Series your character comes from. OCs are labeled as OCs):Marvel

Sexual Orientation (Optional):Heterosexual

Species:Cloned Human w/ Spider-DNA

Bio (Short/Long, who gives a shit?):A clone made by Miles Warren, the Jackal. Ben and Peter had disputes between who's the real and who's the clone? Eventually Ben died and revealed to be the clone by turning to dust. He came back years later to continue his duty.

Personality:He acted a lot like Peter before his death but when he came back, he was more violent but still had most of Peter's personality and sanity in tact/

Skills (Normal, Human-like stuff):Cooking, Engineering, 90s Costume Designing.

Powers/Abilities (Superhuman stuff):Can wall crawl, has organic webbing, Mark of Kaine, Increased Strength, Agility, Speed, Durable

Weaknesses (If anything notable):Ethyl Chloride.

Others (Trivia, Theme music, etc.) (Optional):I decided to make Ben because I really wanted to be Spider-Man but he was taken so I chose Ben instead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKbHt7PAOw4
Remix of Spidey's theme because it works with him being a clone, also was made because that Spider-Group on Mewni looks good and I need more roleplay since Blixir takes his sweet time so while I wait I do this

Appearance:View attachment 513065

'Quote' (optional):Who I am, who I was, none of that matters. What counts is... who am I going to be now?

Name:Ben Reilly

Universe From (Series your character comes from. OCs are labeled as OCs):Marvel

Sexual Orientation (Optional):Heterosexual

Species:Cloned Human w/ Spider-DNA

Bio (Short/Long, who gives a shit?):A clone made by Miles Warren, the Jackal. Ben and Peter had disputes between who's the real and who's the clone? Eventually Ben died and revealed to be the clone by turning to dust. He came back years later to continue his duty.

Personality:He acted a lot like Peter before his death but when he came back, he was more violent but still had most of Peter's personality and sanity in tact/

Skills (Normal, Human-like stuff):Cooking, Engineering, 90s Costume Designing.

Powers/Abilities (Superhuman stuff):Can wall crawl, has organic webbing, Mark of Kaine, Increased Strength, Agility, Speed, Durable

Weaknesses (If anything notable):Ethyl Chloride.

Others (Trivia, Theme music, etc.) (Optional):I decided to make Ben because I really wanted to be Spider-Man but he was taken so I chose Ben instead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKbHt7PAOw4
Remix of Spidey's theme because it works with him being a clone, also was made because that Spider-Group on Mewni looks good and I need more roleplay since Blixir takes his sweet time so while I wait I do this
You wanna make this Spider-verse? 'Cuase that's what's kinda happening already so yay.

• Supprendur! (Surprise!)
    Red Wizard
    Name: Red Wizard, Vanilla Wizard, Player 1
    Universe From: Magicka
    Gender/Sexuality: Male, Heterosexual (???)
    Species: Wizard
    2vyp6fQ7mpK2TldOPQ755xRbo8pbFJxkNF5gsNP73TsvBMewlnHYKJQLsgXWG7UCRKGcAN-2LuvN7f56UhpvLRFcLp_ncFdX1LO-VUgaRj4jEAZxLDfqNHl0V8f5Via3SYwFC_Ql

Last edited:
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo , Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
[IMG='align:right;']https://static6.depositphotos.com/1018611/555/i/950/depositphotos_5558238-stock-photo-shy-teen-girl.jpg[/IMG]
Name: Katie Williams
Universe from: OC (World's Beyond)
Gender/Sexuality: Female , Homosexual (Not able to admit this to anyone yet...)
Species: Mutant
Personality: Katie is known as a extremely timid young girl, preferring to stay as far from the limelight as remotely possible to avoid being noticed. This is shaped by multiple bullying attempts in the past due to what she is, and who her family is. As a result, making friends with her is definitely not easy considering she is more likely to run away from you than even attempt to socialize. Her hair always seems to cover her left eye due to her timidness, similarly to a specific super-heroine that has only seen in The Incredibles. She's noted to be quite and soft-spoken by both her previous teachers and associates , as she rarely says anything above a whisper, and usually her voice is filled with stuttering and pauses, as if she isn't even sure she even has the right to say anything. She also doesn't trust easy either, as noted when she met a Superhero within her own world, and was afraid he was there to 'get her' .

Backstory: Little is very much known about her, since she's a Orphan and she refuses to tell how she came to be, or how she managed to gain the awesome amping abilities she has . All that is known was that her father was once a great scientist [hint hint: Her World's Reed Richards] who studied the nature of Mutants and their potential . He poured all his time on his young daughter, who he knew had the potential to be the greatest Mutant. However, tampering with her cause her to become scared and awaken her abilities early, causing those she loves to overflow with so much power they essentially ran off like muscle bound idiots.... Making them be the strongest Mutant in a manner of mere minutes. After this, it was decided that she needed to be some place they accepted individuals like these. She was then taken to a Orphanage specifically for people w/ powers... And her life was never the same.... (Any more would be revealed in-story once the Characters become bonded enough with Katie to make them powerful)

Skills:
  • Silence: She tends to not even utter a word, nor make a sound naturally because of her immense shyness and hesitancy to speak. This is such to a degree she has a notepad and paper in which she writes what she says on it.
  • Intelligence: She's definitely not anywhere near her father's level, but she is actually at least in the Gifted range when it comes to intelligence.
Powers and Abilities:

Boundless Amplifier (Empowerment) : When the young teenage girl is mentally or physically distressed to a extreme level (similar activation to The Incredible Hulk... It has the be extreme): She will emit a rainbow colored aura that will empower both foe and ally alike, along with quite a bit other things . Essentially it boosts their powers, abilities, mental capacity/intelligence , and physical attribute to new levels . They get immeasurably above their previous levels of capability every moment [Like, in a moment they can go from being curbstomped, to oneshotting the adversary effortlessly while holding back a infinitesimal fraction of their power.... Or outsmarting your adversary who previously was... In one moment].

There is no limit to how much they can gain due to Katie's amping, or to who it can effect as long as they are around the set area . The more intense her emotion is when it is triggered or even in-between, or the level of emotion she has during said empowering or prior to it when it is suppose to be activated , the effects will be unfathomably greater than before. The longer she is empowering , the longer and stronger the effects are over time exponentially , as well as their range of effect. Also worth noting that said powers also affects items as well as everything around her, Everything is boosted to ludicrous levels ... Nothing is sacred from said boosting ... Unless you are 100% "Omnipotent" . What occurs varies depending on what's around her during that time . Activation of her powers is hinted purely by just two rainbow eyes .

Boundless Amplifier (Absorb): This is the effect of her power she isn't aware of. While in this state, she actively absorbs the powers her friends/foes/allies have at their maximum level once the amping stops. Essentially, she gains the maximum level / limit of what they gain when she stops giving power. Activate eye color is both are blue.

Gear: Nothing notable sans for a purse and some pills to keep herself calm to avoid showing off her powers.

Weaknesses:
  1. Has no combative experience to fall back on in fighting scenarios .
  2. Besides the Absorb portion of Boundless Amplifier, does not gain anything from empowering anyone, and usually has the power of a normal human
  3. The effects also applies to enemies, which very likely may make the situation worse rather than in favor of anyone .
  4. Calming her down (if scared) , and Awakening her (if knocked out), is the only ways of actively shutting down the effects.... Unless you say her name once... Which actively shuts down her powers.
  5. Gains the weaknesses of those that were enhanced by her powers, retroactively mkaing her a glass-canon.

Quotes: "P-Please... D-Don't..... AARRGHHH !"

Theme Song:

Last edited:
[class=background] background:url('https://image.redbull.com/rbcom/010/2016-08-04/1331810344943_1/0100/0/1/ryu-in-street-fighter-v.jpg'); background-size:cover; padding:5px; max-width:1070px; margin:auto;center; border:0pt solid white; [/class] [class=basics] width:200px; height:50px; font-size:12px; margin-left:100px; border:0px dashed dark gray; [/class] [class=mainbox] width:380px; height:500px; color:#222222; font-size:12px; margin:10px 5px 10px 10px; border:0px solid #727272; [/class] [class=box2] width: 620px; height: 160px; color:#222222; font-size:12px; margin-left:420px; margin-top:-190px; [/class] [class=credits] margin:auto;center; max-width:1070px; font:Heebo; font-size:9px; opacity:0.5; [/class]
[div class=background]
[div class=basics][/div][div class=basics]
cf8637b31bb00548229d34daedf7809c.png
[/div]
[div class=basics] 40's ////////////////// Male Human //////////////////// other[/div]
[div class=mainbox]
Personality
To be shown here in more detail:
Ryu can be defined as a person who is defined solely by his perseverance and determination to succeed in whatever he attempts, no matter the consequences or what is needed explicitly to overcome his obstacles. He always strives for a new challenge. He is extremely humble, not willing to take credit for the defeat of someone or a achievement he otherwise obviously succeeded in doing. Nice, helpful, considerate, yet hard-working, he is the very definition of what humanity needs to be.
History

TBE...
[/div]

[div class=box2]
[/div]
[div class=box2]

latest
Powers and Abilities
Skills:

• Highly Disciplined Fighter
  • Well Mannered
  • Can wander for days without food or water due to high levels of training.
Powers: (See here)

Weaknesses:

• Still a human
  • Tends to hold back unless told otherwise
  • When out of control acts bloodlusted and will even kill his allies if not careful.
[/div]
[/border][/div][div class=credits]credits @RI.a[/div]

Theme Song:

• Supprendur! (Surprise!)
    Red Wizard
    Name: Red Wizard, Vanilla Wizard, Player 1
    Universe From: Magicka
    Gender/Sexuality: Male, Heterosexual (???)
    Species: Wizard
    2vyp6fQ7mpK2TldOPQ755xRbo8pbFJxkNF5gsNP73TsvBMewlnHYKJQLsgXWG7UCRKGcAN-2LuvN7f56UhpvLRFcLp_ncFdX1LO-VUgaRj4jEAZxLDfqNHl0V8f5Via3SYwFC_Ql

[class=background] background:url('https://image.redbull.com/rbcom/010/2016-08-04/1331810344943_1/0100/0/1/ryu-in-street-fighter-v.jpg'); background-size:cover; padding:5px; max-width:1070px; margin:auto;center; border:0pt solid white; [/class] [class=basics] width:200px; height:50px; font-size:12px; margin-left:100px; border:0px dashed dark gray; [/class] [class=mainbox] width:380px; height:500px; color:#222222; font-size:12px; margin:10px 5px 10px 10px; border:0px solid #727272; [/class] [class=box2] width: 620px; height: 160px; color:#222222; font-size:12px; margin-left:420px; margin-top:-190px; [/class] [class=credits] margin:auto;center; max-width:1070px; font:Heebo; font-size:9px; opacity:0.5; [/class]
[div class=background]
[div class=basics][/div][div class=basics]
cf8637b31bb00548229d34daedf7809c.png
[/div]
[div class=basics] 40's ////////////////// Male Human //////////////////// other[/div]
[div class=mainbox]
Personality
To be shown here in more detail:
Ryu can be defined as a person who is defined solely by his perseverance and determination to succeed in whatever he attempts, no matter the consequences or what is needed explicitly to overcome his obstacles. He always strives for a new challenge. He is extremely humble, not willing to take credit for the defeat of someone or a achievement he otherwise obviously succeeded in doing. Nice, helpful, considerate, yet hard-working, he is the very definition of what humanity needs to be.
History

TBE...
[/div]

[div class=box2]
[/div]
[div class=box2]

latest
Powers and Abilities
Skills:

• Highly Disciplined Fighter
  • Well Mannered
  • Can wander for days without food or water due to high levels of training.
Powers: (See here)

Weaknesses:

• Still a human
  • Tends to hold back unless told otherwise
  • When out of control acts bloodlusted and will even kill his allies if not careful.
[/div]
[/border][/div][div class=credits]credits @RI.a[/div]

Theme Song:

Accepted Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Appearance:
1545081061639.png
'Quote' (optional):

"I'm scared if I stop drinking all at once the cumulative hangover will literally kill me"

Name:

Sterling Malory Archer

Universe From (Series your character comes from. OCs are labeled as OCs):

TV. Series 'Archer'

Male

Sexual Orientation (Optional):

Straight

Species:

Human

Bio (Short/Long, who gives a shit?):

Sterling Archer is the self proclaimed best and most dangerous secret spy in the world, but not best at all. Since Archer is a trained trigger happy secret agent, drug runner and than Private eye, he has a keen sense for stuff that require espionage, sabotage, some hand-to-hand combat and a fair bit of gun skills. He also has some fears. his top four notably being 1: Crocodiles, 2: Alligators, 3: Aneurysms, 4: The Bermuda Triangle. Its also quite rare to find him without a drink in his hand, since he is a high-functioning drunk it doesn't seem to hinder his ability to perform in the field.

Personality:

Archer is a narcissistic, super charming bloke who will never turn down the sweet art of trying to seduce any woman who is above a 5 on his own personal scale. He also seems to never take responsibility for when things go sideways. Though he doesn't have a problem with killing someone he will make an effort to incapacitate them. he also seems to have mother problems, being sent to boarding school for 15 years of his life and also being in the care of his housekeeper, 'Woodhouse' for most his life, it doesn't help that his mother was abusive for the short periods of time she was with him.

Skills (Normal, Human-like stuff):

-Bibulous: Archer is a renowned heavy drinker, as stated above he is barely ever seen without a drink and barely acts different when drunk, some occasions it even comes where archer performs better with a stomach full of hard liquors.
-Lady Killer: Sterling is quite well known for being a dashing, charming fellow who doesn't find it quite hard to find himself in a hotel room with a women who was recently married and on her honeymoon.
-World's Deadliest Spy: Freelance spies usually dub Archer as. 'The Worlds Deadliest Spy,' this isn't because the best, but because he is more likely to straight kill them if they get in his way, and he will barely even feel bad for it.
-Aspergers: Usually a negative, which affects Archer's communication ability since he doesn't regularly pick up on social cues, but in the field Archer finds it almost as a habit to have a photographic memory of every type of weapon and how much ammo they all hold, on many occasions he has counted the bullets fired in a fire fight and knows when an enemy is empty.

Powers/Abilities (Superhuman stuff):

No superpowers, his as human as they come

Weaknesses (If anything notable):

-Aspergers: This condition out of combat affects Archer's ability to communicate with others. not really able to process emotions and put them into words or empathize with someone. He also won't drop a subject until he gets the last word, and even if he is interrupted he is insistent on completing his sentence. This usually makes Archer look like an asshole
-Narcissistic: Archer is also quite up himself, believing that he is the greatest spy of his time, he will also deny any responsibility for something that went wrong, since he believes he can barely do any wrong.
-Reflex Syncope: This condition is the direct link to Archer's loss of consciousness during stressful situations, due to a rapid drop in blood pressure. Not the best condition to have for a spy
-Tinnitus: Due to Archer's experience with firearms and his plentiful situations of them being fired near him, including an RPG, he has developed a constant ringing in his ear.

Others (Trivia, Theme music, etc.) (Optional):​

Archer Theme Song

Sterling Archer's four most famous phrases are "I can't hear you over the sound of ...," "Phrasing!", "Danger Zone!", and "WOO"

Sterling Archer also doesn't get the concept of hiding his occupation of a Secret Agent, since it's really cool, his number plate is also, 'Spy Guy'

Archer also believes he can't die, meaning he shows a lack of mortality

Archer is also seen being able to communicate to animals

Archer always wears black turtle necks on missions, even believing he invented the use of the turtle neck in secret missions, this causes him to become rapidly annoyed when he sees other spies wearing turtle necks​

Last edited:
Appearance:
View attachment 514905
'Quote' (optional):

"I'm scared if I stop drinking all at once the cumulative hangover will literally kill me"

Name:

Sterling Malory Archer

TV. Series 'Archer'

Male

Straight

Species:

Human

Sterling Archer is the self proclaimed best and most dangerous secret spy in the world, but not best at all. Since Archer is a trained trigger happy secret agent, drug runner and than Private eye, he has a keen sense for stuff that require espionage, sabotage, some hand-to-hand combat and a fair bit of gun skills. He also has some fears. his top four notably being 1: Crocodiles, 2: Alligators, 3: Aneurysms, 4: The Bermuda Triangle. Its also quite rare to find him without a drink in his hand, since he is a high-functioning drunk it doesn't seem to hinder his ability to perform in the field.

Personality:

Archer is a narcissistic, super charming bloke who will never turn down the sweet art of trying to seduce any woman who is above a 5 on his own personal scale. He also seems to never take responsibility for when things go sideways. Though he doesn't have a problem with killing someone he will make an effort to incapacitate them. he also seems to have mother problems, being sent to boarding school for 15 years of his life and also being in the care of his housekeeper, 'Woodhouse' for most his life, it doesn't help that his mother was abusive for the short periods of time she was with him.

-Bibulous: Archer is a renowned heavy drinker, as stated above he is barely ever seen without a drink and barely acts different when drunk, some occasions it even comes where archer performs better with a stomach full of hard liquors.
-Lady Killer: Sterling is quite well known for being a dashing, charming fellow who doesn't find it quite hard to find himself in a hotel room with a women who was recently married and on her honeymoon.
-World's Deadliest Spy: Freelance spies usually dub Archer as. 'The Worlds Deadliest Spy,' this isn't because the best, but because he is more likely to straight kill them if they get in his way, and he will barely even feel bad for it.
-Aspergers: Usually a negative, which affects Archer's communication ability since he doesn't regularly pick up on social cues, but in the field Archer finds it almost as a habit to have a photographic memory of every type of weapon and how much ammo they all hold, on many occasions he has counted the bullets fired in a fire fight and knows when an enemy is empty.

No superpowers, his as human as they come

Aspergers: This condition out of combat affects Archer's ability to communicate with others. not really able to process emotions and put them into words or empathize with someone. He also won't drop a subject until he gets the last word, and even if he is interrupted he is insistent on completing his sentence. This usually makes Archer look like an asshole
Narcissistic: Archer is also quite up himself, believing that he is the greatest spy of his time, he will also deny any responsibility for something that went wrong, since he believes he can barely do any wrong.
-Reflex Syncope: This condition is the direct link to Archer's loss of consciousness during stressful situations, due to a rapid drop in blood pressure. Not the best condition to have for a spy
-Tinnitus: Due to Archer's experience with firearms and his plentiful situations of them being fired near him, including an RPG, he has developed a constant ringing in his ear.

Archer Theme Song

Sterling Archer's four most famous phrases are "I can't hear you over the sound of ...," "Phrasing!", "Danger Zone!", and "WOO"

Sterling Archer also doesn't get the concept of hiding his occupation of a Secret Agent, since it's really cool, his number plate is also, 'Spy Guy'

Archer also believes he can't die, meaning he shows a lack of mortality

Archer is also seen being able to communicate to animals

Archer always wears black turtle necks on missions, even believing he invented the use of the turtle neck in secret missions, this causes him to become rapidly annoyed when he sees other spies wearing turtle necks​

I can’t believe Woodhouse is effing dead

ACCEPTED

Mordecai

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_mm1xm036Sd1rvqbapo1_400.gif

10Lz.gif

8377d80a37f40dd78f50e325bc180c9b.png

BASICS

[IMG='align:left;width:193px;']https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/d5c1b2ae-0564-4d1c-bb24-2b582f7c0c24/d6ay0fw-e45c28fb-2922-4436-9f10-33d7edeb6f46.jpg/v1/fill/w_697,h_1146,q_70,strp/mordecai_by_brioschi_d6ay0fw-pre.jpg[/IMG]
Name: Mordecai
Universe From: Regular Show (....It's anything but)
Sexual Orientation: Straight ... As portrayed by the fact he has had numerous girlfriends , and then a wife after the End of The Series
Species: Anthropomorphic Creatures (Mordecai is a human-like Blue Jay, Rigby is a human-like Raccoon)

Personal Information

Skills (Mordecai):
  • Great Leadership Abilities (When needed) . Can give great speeches which enhances this significantly.
  • Somewhat good of a artist
  • Crafty at heart.
  • Is very, very good at video games (When this will be mandatory will definitely not be soon)
  • Almost never would lose in a staring contest
  • Has been shown to be a great fighter, holding his own against several enemies well above the average person in raw power and skill . He also mastered Death Kwon Do
  • Skilled Dancer
  • Skilled Rapper
  • Skilled Driver
Personality (Mordecai):
Mordecai is mild-mannered and laid back. Like Rigby, he lacks clothing, plays video games, sings karaoke, and drinks copious amounts of coffee and soda. Of the duo of two main characters, Mordecai displays far more patience, responsibility, and intelligence than Rigby does. Although almost every problem caused by the duo is Rigby's fault, Mordecai does cause problems at times, though they are unrelated to work. An example is in "The Unicorns Have Got to Go" when Mordecai tries to attract Margaret with DudeTime, but ends up attracting a group of ill-mannered, lazy, and irresponsible unicorns that wreak havoc. Mordecai puts up with Rigby's laziness and immaturity, once even filling out a job application for Rigby because he claimed it was "boring." Mordecai tends to be more sociable, friendly and serious than Rigby, and has much more manageable relationships with others. Although Mordecai naturally despises work, he strives to keep a good reputation, once almost losing his life to avoid being labeled as a slacker, and vouching for extra work to pay for concert tickets. Unlike Rigby, Mordecai doesn't talk about or openly express himself or his feelings. Therefore, Mordecai's most obvious shortcoming is his inability to engage his love interests by speaking his heart. Whenever he was around his crush, Margaret, he would often stutter or lose focus. In spite of this, he often made up excuses to go to The Coffee Shop just to see her. He is a serious person and wants people to do the right thing. It is also proven that he is fond of the word "dude" and the saying "oooooooh!," as he and Rigby often exclaim, although they do stop saying this when they get older as seen in the finale.

Weaknesses: Nothing too notable enough to be a consistent bother other than the fact he is still vulnerable as both a regular person would, and would die from the same natural causes .

Bio

(Not spoiling anything... It will be a simple summary of their adventures)
This anthromorphic Blue Jay has had a relatively rough life since they were in College. Then, he met Rigby... And everything normal about their lives started to go downhill from there. Both decided to work at a park , because they thought it was going to be easy. For a time, you can consider this to be the case. At least, until the things that clearly were not normal started centering it's activity around the visitors of the park, forcing these lazy bums to try to do at least something in order to survive every deadly encounter. Their bonds as close friends was tested at many turns, including a rather nefarious plot set in the future . Along the way, they made some very interesting friends and enemies, acquaintances and loving soul-mates , and made a life for themselves due to the park .

tumblr_m9n8krnfzB1qdjhv0o1_500.gif
Code by @Beauty_Belle

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 8377d80a37f40dd78f50e325bc180c9b.png
    8377d80a37f40dd78f50e325bc180c9b.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
Appearance:
1545101708369.png

'Quote' (optional):

"I don't know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I'll never know... But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that."

Name:
Strelok, The Marked One

Game, 'S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl

Male

Straight

Species:

Human

Strelok was one of the most experienced stalkers in the radiated wasteland of Chernobyl, better known now as, 'The Zone'. During one of his expeditions with two friends, Ghost and Fang, Strelok was zapped by an emission shot out by the Common-Consciousness, after this he was sent to the Doctor by his two friends, after he recovered he vowed to destroy the Common-Consciousness, that was until the transport truck he was on crashed, being the only survivor, he had to make a living in the Zone.

Personality:

Strelok is a very independent man, keeping to himself most of the time as well as believing to perform better without dead weight hanging off him, though it is possible for him to suck it up in the nature of survival he would rather it not have to come to that. He is also very vigilant, understanding very well what must be done for survival.

-Survivor: Many years in The Zone has made Strelok adapt to his surroundings, becoming a master scavenger who had a sweet eye for valuable loot, like weapons, ammo, water and food. He is also very adapt in rationing, very rarely over eating.

-Gun Fighter: Many years of fighting off bandits and shooting at mutants has steadied Strelok's aim, making his shot a lot more precise than most other gunmen. Though he may not know the exact details of weapons, he knows they shoot, and that they need ammo also.

-Mutated lungs: Due to years absorbing radiation through his body Strelok's lungs have mutated, they have adapted to being able to breathe chemicals that would usually be toxic to humans, almost like he was breathing oxygen, though there is a downside

-Mutated Lungs: This downside is quite simple, due to the body taking in less clean oxygen it has mutated to not be able to breathe it in as well as any other human could, clean oxygen to him is what mustard gas is to us, this is why Strelok is always breathing 'Dirty' oxygen through his gas mask.

-Not-so street fighter: Due to his expertise in firearm use, Strelok found it redundant to every try and fight someone hand-to-hand, in most cases if he tried to fight hand-to-hand he would get his ass handed to him.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

• To everyone who went against us, we will bare our fangs and retaliate. To everyone who lends their hands to us, we will grant our blessing to them. To our opponents, we will do to them what they have done to us. In the future, I hope that we can be linked in a friendship one day.
    Rimuru
    Name: Rimuru Tempest, Satoru Mikami, "Sensei," One Who Rules Monsters
    Universe From: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
    Gender/Sexuality: Male (mentally) Genderless (physically), Heterosexual
    Species: Slime
    Tensei.Shitara.Slime.Datta.Ken.full.2281911.png

Last edited:
ICPO CASE FILE: 2031a

Arsene.Lupin.III.full.1322179.jpg

"Criminals have always been in the know before anybody else. It's been like that for centuries."

Name: Arséne Lupin III

Aliases: Lupin the Third, Wolf the Third, Rupan Sansei, Cliff Hanger, Edgar de la Cambriole, Aramis Lupán

Nationality: French/Japanese

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Affiliation: The Lupin Gang

Species: Human

Universe From: Lupin III

Arsene.Lupin.III.full.953702.jpg

Bio: Nothing is known about the man we know as Arséne Lupin III. A master cat burglar, Arséne is simply the latest in a long line of theives. The grandson of famous gentleman thief, Arséne Lupin I, he has clearly inherited all of the skill and charisma one might expect of a man such as him. Other than this, Lupin I'd a mystery, seeming to make his own history as he goes.

Personality: While Lupin is a thief, he will go to great lengths to right injustice. While he sees nothing wrong with his chosen profession, he reminds anyone who asks that the people from whom he steals are people who can take the loss, and that there are worse people than he in this world. He also shows a chivalrous streak that compels him to help those less fortunate than he (especially attractive women). Furthermore, Lupin often takes it upon himself and his gang to stop criminals engaged in more violent crimes and leave them for Zenigata to arrest. He fancies himself a ladies' man, although his actual success with women is erratic. Lupin is very much the ladies' man, though Fujiko is frequently beyond his grasp. His abilities with the opposite sex tend to fluctuate with the tale.

Arsene.Lupin.III.full.1413355.jpg

When not seeking fortune from his adventures, Lupin unwinds by a variety of pastimes. His most-witnessed hobbies are fishing, nightclubbing, gambling, being part of cafe society, and dating beautiful women. He's a connoisseur of international food and wine, drinks liquor, enjoys beer, tea, and coffee. He also smokes cigarettes and occasionally cigars and kreteks; in the manga he's seen smoking a briar pipe occasionally. His preferred cigarette is famous French brand Gitanes. Lupin is a celebrated race car driver, competing in several international events when time allows. He's also a skilled sleight of hand artist who loves to befuddle his opponents with various gimmicks: i.e., a cigarette which explodes into confetti, a gun with a spring-loaded boxing glove that clobbers the shooter, and bubble gum that becomes plastique after brief chewing.

Even though his gang's loyalty has been an issue, with Fujiko willing to betray and cohort Goemon promising to eventually kill him, Lupin will still drop everything to come to their aid in a helpless moment; further the team would rather face torture than to betray Lupin (or he betray them) to a third party. Curiously, this rule of loyalty extends also to Inspector Zenigata, who recipocates by never trying to kill Lupin. Lupin's vendetta against the Tarantula's in Island of Assassins was partly due to their shooting and nearly killing Zenigata.

arsne-lupin-iii-44387b5c-70b8-4f08-bff3-c5d6f093607-resize-750.jpeg

In all, Lupin can best be defined as an intelligent guy with a child's fun-loving demeanor, laughing and quipping in the face of opposition with a handy trick always available to maintain an upper hand.

It appears Lupin loves to steal more than actually having the treasure he sought. There have been times he has had what he stolen lost or he intentionally threw it away. It appears Lupin relishes more of the challenge of stealing and thus is usually not that upset when he ends up empty-handed as long as he beat the security and stole the object of his desire away. There also have been times when Lupin only stole the object in question to give to someone else, such as if it rightfully belonged to them or they needed it more than he did.

Arsene.Lupin.III.full.1193281.jpg

Skills:
  • Master of Disguise
  • Escape Artist
  • Safe Cracker
  • Crack Shot
  • Acrobatic
Weaknesses:
  • Greed: Being another in a long line of master thieves, Lupin has an inherited attraction to all things valuable, sometimes even known to pick pockets just for the hell of it. Keep an eye on your wallet when he is around.
  • Women: A world renowned womanizer, Lupin cannot get over a pretty face, even to the detriment of himself and others around him. Those he finds attractive are usually hounded by him, and thus are constantly annoyed with him.

Theme Music:

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Behold.

Character Dropped

• Fuck you, I'm climbing ye tower with suction cups!
    Suction Cup Man
    Name: Suction Cup Man
    Universe From: Suction Cup Man
    Gender/Sexuality: Male
    Species: Suction Cup Man

latest

Last edited:
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Behold.

• Fuck you, I'm climbing ye tower with suction cups!
    Suction Cup Man
    Name: Suction Cup Man
    Universe From: Suction Cup Man
    Gender/Sexuality: Male
    Species: Suction Cup Man
    latest

I like your writing and I like these videos but I'm not sure how you could stretch this character out for an entire RP without the joke getting old.

I like your writing and I like these videos but I'm not sure how you could stretch this character out for an entire RP without the joke getting old.
I suppose that's a fair point. Honestly, the main reason that I wrote this was because I wanted to climb Wayne Tower with suction cups, but if you say it won't work, I'll drop it.

Katrielle.Layton.full.2023715.jpg

'Quote' (optional):
"The truth is stranger than fiction!"

Name:
Katrielle 'Kat' Layton

Professor Layton/Lady Layton's Mystery Journey: Millionaire's Conspiracy/Layton's Mystery Detective Agency

Species:
Human

About 10 years prior the events of the game, Katrielle's father mysteriously vanished. This lead to her beginning to investigate in order to find him.

Some time prior to opening the Layton Detective Agency, Katrielle encountered Inspector Ercule Hastings at Scotland Yard, who, at the time, was interrogating Ernest Greeves, a student under suspicion of stealing research papers belonging to Gressenheller University professor Dr. Gene Ohm. Disgusted by Hastings' jumping to conclusions and lack of evidence, Kat convinced him to release Ernest and resume the investigation.
Gressenheller being her next stop anyway, Katrielle joined Ernest in returning to the university, offering to prove his innocence -or guilt- "en passant." Once there, her instincts lead her to retrace Ernest's steps that day to the letter, including stopping to smell roses. This lead to her discovering the truth of the case, clearing her new friend's name. In appreciation and affection for Katrielle, Ernest joined her as an unpaid assistant.

Soon afterwards, Kat opened the Layton Detective Agency. The agency's slogan, "any mystery solved," lead an amnesiac dog she dubbed Sherl to test her mettle with a puzzle before enlisting her services in uncovering his past. Kat, however, put this on hold in favor of a "more interesting" case: the apparent theft of the hour hand of one face of Big Ben, brought to her attention by Inspector Hastings. Kat, Ernest and Sherl, now working as a team, lead an investigation from the inside of Big Ben to Chancer Lane, the street on which the Layton Detective Agency could be found, where they visited a popular restaurant worked at by a friendly waiter and Lipski's Patisserie - run by Aleks Lipski, brother of clock technician working in Big Ben, Hans Lipski. The team discovered many of the items of furniture and decoration in Lipski's patisserie were made of wafer, and uncovered plans for a wafer clock hand in the waste paper bin in front of the pastry showcase. From her findings in Big Ben and at the patisserie, Kat ultimately deduced that the missing clock hand was not in fact stolen, but was instead melted by the rain - as it was made of wafer. Hans had broken one of the original clock hands whilst working in the tower and so Aleks, his brother, constructed a decoy hand out of wafer so no one would find out about Hans' mistake.

Personality:
Katrielle is an eccentric but humourous young lady, with an active imagination in full employ when solving puzzles and crimes. She relies largely on her "miraculous instinct" to solve mysteries and jokingly mocks investigators that rely solely on concrete evidence, prompting some spectators like Sherl to credit Kat's success to dumb luck. She'll often posit highly imaginative or complex explanations for mysteries, unlike her father who is more grounded in realistic scenarios. This all leads some, such as Emiliana Perfetti, to not take her seriously as a detective.
Kat often appears unflappable in the face of the most bizarre mysteries, not being impressed or surprised at all that Sherl was talking, and speaking very nonchalantly about her father's past cases. She also does not seem to question her father's puzzles but is nevertheless close to him. Despite this, she can be rather intuitive, much like her father, and uses her intelligence to her advantage.
Kat also displays an insatiable appetite, being able to put away a large dinner and still have room for dessert, not unlike Luke Triton. She often fixated on foods, especially sweets and desserts, for which she seems to have a particular affinity, and often makes unwieldy comparisons between them and the mysteries she solves.

Detective Skills - She's supposed to be a detective, what do you expect?

Ridiculously Genius Intellect - As a Layton, she possesses intellect unlike any other. Katrielle is able to solve very complicated cases after seeing only a few important keypoints and is 100% always correct.

Too curious for her own good.
She can be easily swayed by sweets or otherwise
She's human, so she can die quite easily

Others (Trivia, Theme music, etc.)

Katrielle.Layton.full.2023715.jpg

'Quote' (optional):
"The truth is stranger than fiction!"

Name:
Katrielle 'Kat' Layton

Professor Layton/Lady Layton's Mystery Journey: Millionaire's Conspiracy/Layton's Mystery Detective Agency

Species:
Human

About 10 years prior the events of the game, Katrielle's father mysteriously vanished. This lead to her beginning to investigate in order to find him.

Some time prior to opening the Layton Detective Agency, Katrielle encountered Inspector Ercule Hastings at Scotland Yard, who, at the time, was interrogating Ernest Greeves, a student under suspicion of stealing research papers belonging to Gressenheller University professor Dr. Gene Ohm. Disgusted by Hastings' jumping to conclusions and lack of evidence, Kat convinced him to release Ernest and resume the investigation.
Gressenheller being her next stop anyway, Katrielle joined Ernest in returning to the university, offering to prove his innocence -or guilt- "en passant." Once there, her instincts lead her to retrace Ernest's steps that day to the letter, including stopping to smell roses. This lead to her discovering the truth of the case, clearing her new friend's name. In appreciation and affection for Katrielle, Ernest joined her as an unpaid assistant.

Soon afterwards, Kat opened the Layton Detective Agency. The agency's slogan, "any mystery solved," lead an amnesiac dog she dubbed Sherl to test her mettle with a puzzle before enlisting her services in uncovering his past. Kat, however, put this on hold in favor of a "more interesting" case: the apparent theft of the hour hand of one face of Big Ben, brought to her attention by Inspector Hastings. Kat, Ernest and Sherl, now working as a team, lead an investigation from the inside of Big Ben to Chancer Lane, the street on which the Layton Detective Agency could be found, where they visited a popular restaurant worked at by a friendly waiter and Lipski's Patisserie - run by Aleks Lipski, brother of clock technician working in Big Ben, Hans Lipski. The team discovered many of the items of furniture and decoration in Lipski's patisserie were made of wafer, and uncovered plans for a wafer clock hand in the waste paper bin in front of the pastry showcase. From her findings in Big Ben and at the patisserie, Kat ultimately deduced that the missing clock hand was not in fact stolen, but was instead melted by the rain - as it was made of wafer. Hans had broken one of the original clock hands whilst working in the tower and so Aleks, his brother, constructed a decoy hand out of wafer so no one would find out about Hans' mistake.

Personality:
Katrielle is an eccentric but humourous young lady, with an active imagination in full employ when solving puzzles and crimes. She relies largely on her "miraculous instinct" to solve mysteries and jokingly mocks investigators that rely solely on concrete evidence, prompting some spectators like Sherl to credit Kat's success to dumb luck. She'll often posit highly imaginative or complex explanations for mysteries, unlike her father who is more grounded in realistic scenarios. This all leads some, such as Emiliana Perfetti, to not take her seriously as a detective.
Kat often appears unflappable in the face of the most bizarre mysteries, not being impressed or surprised at all that Sherl was talking, and speaking very nonchalantly about her father's past cases. She also does not seem to question her father's puzzles but is nevertheless close to him. Despite this, she can be rather intuitive, much like her father, and uses her intelligence to her advantage.
Kat also displays an insatiable appetite, being able to put away a large dinner and still have room for dessert, not unlike Luke Triton. She often fixated on foods, especially sweets and desserts, for which she seems to have a particular affinity, and often makes unwieldy comparisons between them and the mysteries she solves.

Detective Skills - She's supposed to be a detective, what do you expect?

Ridiculously Genius Intellect - As a Layton, she possesses intellect unlike any other. Katrielle is able to solve very complicated cases after seeing only a few important keypoints and is 100% always correct.

Too curious for her own good.
She can be easily swayed by sweets or otherwise
She's human, so she can die quite easily

Others (Trivia, Theme music, etc.)

accepted Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

“Let us test your stronger arm then. Come, Son of Gawain, show me your strength.”

latest

• Name
    Zelgius

Universe
    Fire Emblem (Tellius Series)

Sexual Orientation
    Heterosexual

Species
    Branded

“Let us test your stronger arm then. Come, Son of Gawain, show me your strength.”

latest

• Name
    Zelgius

Universe
    Fire Emblem (Tellius Series)

Sexual Orientation
    Heterosexual

Species
    Branded

ACCEPTED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back