• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Best writing partner needed! You up for the job? ;)

Gaia

Elder Member
Hi there! Name's Horinde, nice to meet you:) To keep this message short: I need the best partner I can get my hands on:p I've been an active roleplayer back in the days, but I returned and I need a very enthousiastic partner! If you think you fit the subscription, don't hesitate to reply just here:

- you love to write (obviously, otherwise you wouldn't be here...) and you like to play male characters as well as females.

- you are creative with storylines and your character and can suprise me

- your writing style is clear, funny and you can interact with me as your writingpartner

- you want to be active with roleplaying, I would say at least once a day:) (of course you can't reply everytime, I understand)

- and you like the following genres: mystery, romance, realistic or non-realistic.

Hope to hear from you! :) Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back