Best. Weekend. Ever.

Florence walked over to the small group outside the house, brushing her hair out of her eyes irritably and smiling at them. She knew most of them. "Hey, guys. How are you all doing?" Without waiting for an answer she jerked her head back towards Quinn. "This is my cousin, he's a junior."

Quinn rolled his eyes, wishing Florence hadn't given out that piece of information. "Thank you, Flo, and yeah. My name's Quinn." He looked around the group with a crooked grin, sticking his hands in his pockets. He felt ever so slightly awkward, he was, like, a hundred percent sure everyone in the group was older than him.

"I'm fine i guess hah"he turned his attention to Quinn."Ayy dude.I'm Chaz.But call me Cj."he said as he turned his focus to the house door."Well imma go in.I know Jade is all upset i'm not in yet"he said as he walked into the house.

Sophie returned a smile at Drew teying to act as normal as possible which came hard to her when she was near popular people, Alex laughed a bit Sophie just playfully punched her shoulder "Shut up.." Sophie muttered under he breath. Sophie was surprised to here that the boy Quinn was a junior, it was nice to know that she waant the only one at the moment. Alex nudged her shoulder playfully "See you not the only junior here." he said with a little smile Sophie just rolled her eyes and looked away she was thinking about sneaking away and catching the bus home so she could avoid being akward but then again her sister had locked her out of the house and her parents were out of town on some buisness.

((Sorry its short, on my tablet. ))

Asane walked into the house, enjoying looking around and such, and looks around for food, but with no luck.

"New houses, soo hard to find me way around them,,,,totally unneccesary...but at the same time, it lets me learn more about the family in the long-

Blah blah blah blah, she says more boring stuff that isn't needed.

Drew nodded, he looked down at Sam, "Sammy! Glad you joined us." He said, but quickly rolled his eyes and then walked away form the circle. His attitude changed very quick, one minute he was all nice nd happy, but the next he was a jerk. He didn't really feel like talking to them anymore.

Sam rolled her eyes at Drew before she looked at the people who were also in the circle. "Hey!" She said again, but this time it was a little bit more spunky. She fingered the ridges on her water bottle, and hopped this wasn't an awkward moment.

Chaz went and sat down beside her sister."Ayy JJ whatcha up to.Talking to these nerds?"he said staring at Jade's band mates."They are not nerds.They are my band mates."she said correcting Chaz."Ohh so that's what they look like.Ha i never would've guess."Jade made a face at Chaz that told him to stop."Alright alright ima go get something to drink.You keep talking to your nerd mates or whatever." "Band mates!"she said angrily."That's what i said"he said walking backwards then turning around to get a drink.He grabbed a beer and walked outside to his car,leaned on it,pulled out a cigarette,lit it and started to smoke and drink.

Last edited by a moderator:
(So sorry guys, I've been out all day so I couldn't respond. Just some more info, there's a bunch of other random people in the house/at the party there's a ton of food and drinks on the kitchen counters, music is playing people are mingling)

Chad was walking through a mini rave that had started in the living room, and out the front door. He saw Drew in the yard standing a little bit away from a group of people he did and didn't know very well. "Hey, Drew!" He shouted as he made his way towards him off the front porch "Sup?" when he finally reached him.

Riley was in the middle of the rave taking place in the living room, nobody could really hear the song anymore due to all the whoops and other conversations around them. She got kind of tired and started to make her way out of it when she bumped/was pushed into another random guy, the guy spilled his drink--thankfully only on himself--"Really?" he barked at her "Dude, sorry. Somebody bumped into me." She replied, brushing past him not wanting to start a fight. The person then threw the rest of the drink at her back, Riley stopped dead. She spoke through gritted teeth as she turned, "Get. Out." the guy laughed, by now they had grabbed some attention from onlooking party-ers. "Get out of my house. Now." she said more sternly, he chuckled "You gonna make me?"

Jade saw Riley."Ri what's going on?" she said looking at her and the dude.Chaz heard someone yell and ran in."What happened?" he said."Well it looks like this guy got Ri all wet.And i think she told him to leave" Chaz looked at the guy."Dude she said leave so just go"he said now face to face with the guy.

By now, Riley was pissed. Her friend Jade asked her what was going on and she couldn't have spoken with more attitude, "This guy just poured, I don't even KNOW what on my back and I was telling him to" She turned back to the guy "GET OUT."

Drew turned to his friend, "Hey Chad!" He said, standing next to his friend who had just come out of the house, "Nothing much; avoiding any fights but still having fun." He laughed, and looked at Chad. "What's up with you?" He asked as he scanned the yard. He saw Chaz drinking and smoking. Figures; typical Chaz. He rolled his eyes a little as drank some of the pop he had in his hand.

Sam looked at the ground, "Excuse me." She's as as she walked out of the circle and up to the house. She walked by Chad and Drew, and smiled. "Hey guys."she said before continuing to walk up to the house. As she walked on the sidewalk; she choked a little as a discusting aroma swelled into her nose. She turned to see Chaz smoking. "Brake anymore laws?" She scoffs before rolling her eyes. Even though he was a popular, and she was a popular, didn't mean they got along.

Chad smiled at his friend, "Enjoying the party, y'know. Trying to play Mr. Host." He laughed at himself, he was a terrible host, he didn't really care. "So how's your team going? Win any games?" He joked, there school put all the money into the athletics program, their teams were the best.

(Guess i'll be the mystery guy xP )

The guy backed up and walked outside to his car and drove away bumping into Chad on the way out."Come on Ri let's get you cleaned up"she said as she went upstairs to Ri room.Since she's been there before she knew where her room was."Stupid people i swear"Chaz said walking back outside to his car and began to smoke and drink again. 
"Aww i broke the laws for you baby" he said to Sam laughing.

Riley was so disappointed, her outfit was ruined. She was never super materialistic, but she liked to look good. "Okay." She frowned as she and Jade walked to her room to get her cleaned up, once in there Riley closed the door and went into her fairly large closet while still talking to Jade "I don't know why my brother associates with those people."

Drew nodded, "It's a good party so far." He laughed and looked at Sam. Then at Chad, when the guy walked past them Rrew shook his head. "Someone spilled." He mumbled under his breath chuckling softly.

Sam shook her head and laughed, "Nah, our team sucked and we've lost all of our games." She joked, and laughed softly. "But really, we are doing great, and we've won all of our games." She told him, smiling. "How's lacrosse going?" She asked him curiously.

"Ayy he could be lke my brother.Hah the "jock" ergh sometimes he just gets on my nerves.But ehh i still love that big douche bag no matter how much he gets on my nerves."Jade looked in the mirror in Ri's room and went into her purse,pulled out her makeup and fixed the makeup that was already on her face a bit."I guess the party was so good he didn't want to leave haha"she said.Chaz finished smoking and went into his trunk,pulled out his football and tossed it in the air a couple of times.Chaz loved football so much and he loved being the star quarterback.He always dreamed one day to be in the NFL's as the star quarterback of the (blah idk) Steelers.

"Im going in the house... You coming?" Sophie said covering her nose, the smoke had reached her nose and she sincerely did not like the smell "Uhh sure." Alexander said with a shrug as he started to walk into the house along with Sophie when they walked in there was a whole bunch of people dancing, socializing and eating most definitely not Sophies seen Alexander just patted her shoulder "Im gonna go get a snack." he said and on that note he left Sophie, alone, in this huge crowd, just great. Sophie sighed and looked around, she didnt really know what to do at this point. She was just going to catch up with Alexander later. Sophie went back outside and sat down by the porch and plugged in her headphone listening to Plain White T's Rythm Of Love.

Chad replied happily "Won every game, it was a team effort... spearheaded by myself of course." he was kidding around, though they actually had won.

Riley chuckled to herself at Jade's comments about her brother. "Same with mine. he's so cocky, and protective! I'm like, 3 minutes younger than him. You're not that older, don't act like it." She emerged in another black and white outfit, "whatcha think?" she did a little twirl in her black tank top and high waisted black and white checkered shorts.

Sam laughed, "Do you have any games coming up?" She asked curiously. "Because I have not had the privilege of seeing the undefeated lacrosse team led by the infamous Chad." She giggled and smiled softly.

Drew looked at Chad, and then at Sam. "All of our teams have been dominating!" He said, stating the obvious. He drank some of his pop and smiled as he listened to the music coming from the house.

"It looks awesome haha.You got to dress em up sometimes"she said.Jade loved Ri's sense of style because it was just like hers but it was always something that Ri had that sparked up her outfit abit.

Chaz got a little bored and decided to go back inside.He sat down on the couch and texted people on his phone.He loved his phone because it was the one his mom gave him before his dad divorced her and he promised never to get a new one no matter how broken and used up it was.

Madi walked outside, the cool night air refreshing on her skin. She had spent her time inside, standing in a corner, until the noise just got too much for her. She walked to the side of the house and sat down in the cool grass with her back against the wall. She didn't really mind being a wallflower, but sometimes it just got lonely.

Asane was sitting on the stairs, chatting up anyone that walked up and down it, but only quick small talk as they didnt stay with her, and most of them were just guys walking up and down and just ended up mentioning something about her clothing and how she was strange, yet it it made her happy for some reason.

Chad smiled back at Sam's comment, "Yeah we have a game next Friday." He looked towards Drew and laughed, clearly in a good mood.

(Sorry it's short)

Riley asked Jade if she wanted to head back downstairs to the party while walking towards her bedroom door. "We could people-watch and mock everyone" she sing-song teased. People watching was her favorite thing to do at her brother's parties.

"Oo you know i'm up for it"Jade said as he headed out the door."

Chaz was still sitting down on the couch when he decided to get up and talk to Alex.It took awhile to find him but he eventually did."Hey Alex.This party doing good to you?he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back