Video Games Best Gaming Community in Your Opinion

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I want to know which gaming community is the friendliest and least toxic in your opinion.

I think the best community for me would be PlanetSide 2's. Players on your team are all incredibly helpful, along with squads being very organised. Practically no one trash talks or screams, with the ones who speak usually being squad leaders, and those guys issue orders in a very professional way. It almost feels as if I'm in a real military squad with them.

Guild Wars 2, everybody is so nice that I'm suspicious. As a new player, I was invited to guilds and sent gold just by passers by in the open world. Some people even group together in parts of the map to RP in game. Such a massive difference to the WoW community I had become accustomed to.

I haven't spoken with many communities, but from the ones I have, Halo is probably the best. If you ask a stupid question about the lore, they're not going to be too upset, and if you ask a smart one then you'll be answered respectfully. Even though there are people with wildly differing opinions on every game, I have never seen anyone upset by anyone liking Halo 5 better than the rest, and someone who likes Reach can have an actual conversation with someone who doesn't about the game.
Or it could be the Lego community, though I'm not certain there's really a community around those games.

Honestly capcom communities, they're usually fully of fun loving guys and gals and always make jokes in regards to the games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back