• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ // ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐˜…๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต

artemis.

โ˜†
hello everyone! i am artemis (she/her), but you can also call me art for short. i'm a seventeen year old student looking for some more things to write now that i'm on summer break. i like to consider myself a fairly descriptive writer and i normally write about 4-5 paragraphs (~500 words). i'll still be slightly busy over the summer, but i'll try to aim for at least one weekly reply (although there will likely be more or less depending on how busy/inspired i am). that being said, i'm quite talkative and frequently able to respond ooc.

rules and expectations
โ˜†
if you're the type of person who fixates on top/bottom roles - leave.
โ˜† i enjoy plot-heavy stories with character development, so please be able to contribute to plotting. i don't want to be speaking to a brick wall.
โ˜† i'm that type of person who loves gushing about ideas, characters, and becoming friends with my rp partner. talking to me ooc is very appreciated!
โ˜† i prefer writing and discussion to stay in pms.
โ˜† i'm not expecting a whole novel, but i'd appreciate if you could write roughly the same amount as i do. i also don't care how long it takes for you to post as long as we've been talking ooc.
โ˜† i most often prefer realistic faceclaims, but i can definitely still use animanga/drawn ones.
โ˜† i'm very supportive of characters of all sexualities, gender identities, and ethnicities. i will not tolerate any bigotry.
โ˜† ngl, i do sometimes dip if i feel we're not compatible. you are completely free to do the same.

interests
here are some plots below! if i have preference for a certain role, i will have it bolded and colored.
โ˜† ties that bind (red string of fate)
many people across the world are connected by a thin red string to their soulmate -- though it is not something many can see. muse a is someone who is capable of seeing the red strings, and like many others who can, they have made a living out of their ability. everyday, they have clients and couples who come to them asking about their strings and requesting the cutting and retying of the strings of fate. on the other hand, muse b is someone who is incapable of seeing the strings but has never felt tied down to them. muse b is one of muse a's newest clients who is in a happy relationship, but not with their destined soulmate -- and thus wants their string cut. however, muse a finds themselves a bit hesitant to do so when they realize that they are the one at the other end of muse b's string.

โ˜† press play (vrmmorpg, medieval fantasy)
in the year 2060, vrmmorpgs swarm the market thanks to substantial advancements in technology. news spreads that alfa, a famous gaming company known worldwide for their outstanding vrmmorpgs, has been developing a new game called aether online. aether online is a game with a bright and beautiful medieval fantasy setting that players can spend days exploring. the game offers many customization options for the players with a variety of classes, equipment, and outfits to choose from. since it was first introduced, alfa has been looking for beta testers. in exchange, the company will pay its beta testers a hefty sum of money. muse a and muse b are two lucky individuals who find themselves accepted into the group. after logging in with the other testers, they happily explore the game. it's after a few hours that they realize a problem: they're not able to log out! thanks to a bug that the developers overlooked, the players are now stuck in aether online with no outside communication. begrudgingly, they continue along with the game. after all, what else could go wrong?

โ˜† biting back (high school, revenge, slightly supernatural)
everything is not at it seems and such is the case with (school name). while boasting its high rankings, occasions of students being mistreated, manipulated, and bullied are often swept under the rug thanks to the school's stellar academic principles. muse a is one of these people who has been thrown to the wolves and experienced the horrors of the school themself. they've quickly learned that they're better off being completely alone than at the mercy of their classmates' ridicule. at least, that's what they thought until the new student, muse b, arrives and quickly attracts the attention of their classmates. despite their newfound popularity, muse b takes a keen interest in muse a. but even more than that, they seem unusually interested in learning about the very people who have wronged muse a. long story short, muse b is a vengeful spirit who has been wronged by the same people -- and now it's their turn to get even.

feel free to send a pm or reply below if you're interested in anything!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back