• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bellview High (Always Open)

Rosario giggled to himself and, decided to be a bit more forward with introductions." I'm 15, I attend Bellview as of today. My parents got me an apartment off campus. My family lives in Salem, MA. They've always lived there. My father owns a pretty large bar originally owned by the great John Proctor. First male to die during the Salem witch trials. I'm what you call a Weather Witch and will be studying in the schools of manipulation and destruction." He said the last part in a whisper. That old lady just happened to be wandering by. When she passed by completely, he went on... " Yea, yea, Im a lot to take in; I got hit by a few misdirected curses simultaneously years ago and haven't aged since soooo yea... about the girl..." He hated talking about when he first got cursed and rushed through his explanation so that he could get the answer to his own questions.
R Rock And Roll Boy

"Well thank you for being direct and honest, I appreciate that dearly. Although now I feel weird for thinking you were a youngster. Why do you want Sam though"? Amy picked Rosario up and onto her lap. "Go on, tell me. Story time".

Kingsley Kingsley

It was Rosario's turn to be annoyed now. He hated being picked up it made him sleepy. But, he only sighed quietly. Amy was nice enough. Talking with these two were like having brunch with the Good and Evil twins. He would inwardly laugh at his own joke. "Well, I was just flying around town, invisibly of course, and saw her come out. I wanted to say hello but she almost burned me alive. I barely escaped with my life. Tsk,tsk . It was so tragic." he had gotten comfortable sitting in her lap and hated that he was enjoying being coddled. He was drifting off into the realms of dreams untill he realized...she had said a name, "Wait, whats her name? So you guys DO know her? Friends?"
R Rock And Roll Boy

"Yes, her name is Sam. We're her friends, yes, me, Josiah and my sister". She ruffled his hair. He was so adorable, regardless of his actual age. "Awww. You are so cute, so adorable". If he wanted to attempt to annoy Amy, he could take her glasses or tug at her hair... but why? Amy was being sweet and motherly.

Kingsley Kingsley

"Well after we finish up here we should all go find her. she seemed to be in quite the rush. She wouldn't be the first oddball ive met today he said eyeing Angelina, " some sad girl blatantly ignored me before I left school grounds. Im not sure of what became of her but...she was odd. What's up with this guy, he's been awfully quiet. Is he a visionary from the manipulation school?" He had been wondering about the guy they called Josiah ever since he sat down. He seemed pretty interesting too. But, for the moment he seemed extremely lost in thought.

R Rock And Roll Boy

(( I hope he comes back soon.))

I love Amy and Angelina, Amy is such a sweetheart and Angelina is going to be Rosrio's favorite person t pick with aside from Sam. He's probally gunna cling to Amy a lot. His parents are distant and rich. So, yea.... he needs a mother/older sis figure in his life. XD

((Oh yea, he's the most annoying person ever but you just have to love him.!! lol Hes just to darn cute.!))

I love Amy and Angelina, Amy is such a sweetheart and Angelina is going to be Rosrio's favorite person t pick with aside from Sam. He's probally gunna cling to Amy a lot. His parents are distant and rich. So, yea.... he needs a mother/older sis figure in his life. XD
Amy would love that.

(Sorry was tearing apart an engine with my dad. But I get to leave early today yay so I should be more active)
Josiah always saw weird and interesting things when he spaced out some of it even came true he wasn't sure what it was about and never asked because he just saw it as day dreaming snapping back into reality " hey ummmm sorry man my day dreaming is getting worse" he said with a smile" oh hey there little guy aren't you just the cutest" he exclaimed happily before tapping the rim of his cup causing it to refill he quickly downed the coffee.

"Oh God Its a miracle.! He's alive.!!!" Rosario threw his hands up.! Welcome back to the world of the living.! " Rosario beamed at Josiah. "and, better yet, he speaks.!" Im your local Benjamin Button, names Rosario. Nice to meet you space cadet." Rosario was really excited to meet him. The only people he'd met today had been girls and Amy was the only one that didn't get irritated with him immediately. Josiah was a nice change. Even if he had really bad daydreaming problem.

"Yeah I'm sorry I've gotta get looked at or something" he stated awkwardly he looked over at the girls with a smile " so what now?" He asked noticing everyone's drinks were pretty much gone

-awkwardly stands on table and waits for Josiah to realize he's a teenager in a 5yr olds body.-

Josiah smiled "yes he is but he doesn't sound 5" Josiah thought to himself what could cause such a thing I've got it " you've been hit by some curses haven't you.one if not more would have to be manipulation to cause this sort of effect" he exclaimed proud that he figured it out or rather that he thought he figured it out he wasn't sure yet

Rosario's mouth dropped. He was completely astounded.! " Well, Ill be.! I was right, he's gotta be a visionary.!" Rosario figured something magical was going on this Josiah guy. Actually, all three of them seemed to have good spirits about them. He decided to make them his friends. He started fiddled with ponytail. An almost nervous habit he'd seemed to develop as of late. Rosario, never got nervous. He, mostly, got along well with people. He grew up in a bar.
Now, things seemed to get into motion and it made Rosario smile.!"
Well, off to find Sam, right?"

Sam flew to a near by field, and once she calmed down she called her mother back.
After a long, and heated discussion, unsurprisingly about her behavior at school she headed back to the cafe. Hoping the group where still there she jogged back, but she was still angry and that often lead to trouble for her. Maybe she did need to go to her controlling powers class

Josiah Got up to get a pastry and saw sam heading towards the shop as he got back to the table "looks like that might not be necessary" he exclaimed addressing Rosario " she found her way back" he said pointing out the big windows in the front of the cafe Josiah waved to her.

Sam saw Josiah wave and was pleased that they were still there, she gave a quick wave back as she entered the shop.

She quickly slide into a seat, not paying attention to who was at the table. "Sorry for walking out on you guys earlier, I Had a family thing to sort out" she explained before looking up at who was sat with them

She groaned "Why is he here? " she pointed at Rosario with a scowl

"Rosario is here because he's our friend" Amy said before hugging Rosario, picking him up a little. "He's soooooo cute"!
Angelina, now back with the group, sighed under her breath.

"He's lucky he isn't barbequed after what he did outside" Sam said, looking at Rosario.
She her Angelina sigh and looked at the girl "You okay Angelina?"

Angelina shrugged quickly. "Let's just say you're not the only one who has a disliking to Rosario".
As she expected, Amy cuddled Rosario again and looked at her.
"He's so cute, Angie, how can you dislike him"?
"My name is Angelina. Not Angie. Stop calling me that".
"Hmm... maybe I will".

Kingsley Kingsley

Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back