• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern RP Finished. No longer open.

This looks pretty cool, I’m looking for a spot that I can play someone similar of Remus Lupin (for what reason I don’t know I havent read HP in years) so I think I’ll be interested! Though I’m not a anime person so is that ok...?

This looks pretty cool, I’m looking for a spot that I can play someone similar of Remus Lupin (for what reason I don’t know I havent read HP in years) so I think I’ll be interested! Though I’m not a anime person so is that ok...?

That's fine!

Question...
What are our characters running from?

Well you're only running if you're part of the Dark forces at the climax of the battle. Lucrezia is fleeing through the portal, since she's been defeated.

Will be closing down the IC this time tomorrow, could still do with one or two more light sided characters!

But thanks for checking us out! Aiming to start Friday.

RP has begun! Thank you everyone for your interest <3

If you would ever like to join, please swing by the OOC!

Hi! Pretty interested looks cool. Getting some Devil is a Part-Timer vibes (definitely lol) but seems cool!

Hi I was wondering if you were still open. The thought of fantasy characters reacting to modern life always gets a laugh out of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back