• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
did this website get rid of that dice roll thing

oh no wait i found it.

Neat. Might incorporate that at some point.

Last edited:
Oh yeah LMAO

Uhhhh. I suppose I should bring them back into the mix

It's one idea, if you're looking for plots.

If you want, you could also give Sam a try. Have her bump into one of your characters, see a bunch of random viewings, then try and come up with a narrative that incorporates them all so that her prophecies are eventually "fulfilled." That'd give you something to write about.

It's one idea, if you're looking for plots.

If you want, you could also give Sam a try. Have her bump into one of your characters, see a bunch of random viewings, then try and come up with a narrative that incorporates them all so that her prophecies are eventually "fulfilled." That'd give you something to write about.
That's actually a pretty damn good idea. Wonder what she would see over Seb? Considering how much "death" he has experienced

Does anyone not have a collab planned, and would mind collaborating with me? IG42 hasn't responded for a few days. If no one can, that is fine. I was just wondering if anyone could help me with my first post

Does anyone not have a collab planned, and would mind collaborating with me? IG42 hasn't responded for a few days. If no one can, that is fine. I was just wondering if anyone could help me with my first post

It's usually best if your first post is solo to set up the character, but if you don't wanna you can DM around. Thing is a lot of people organize stuff in advance so I dunno who'd be free.

Whut? Your last post said you had to be somewhere and had a headache.

I still have to post my activity so I'm Gucci with it

Er, does that mean yes?

Sam's daytime activity is already underway, so we can either plan to do something longer on another day/night, or just tack on a quick brush between the two of them in one of the activities that are already written/being written. She just needs a quick glance at him to see what's over his head, then I'll just have a little inner monologue with her about what they are.

Er, does that mean yes?

Sam's daytime activity is already underway, so we can either plan to do something longer on another day/night, or just tack on a quick brush between the two of them in one of the activities that are already written/being written. She just needs a quick glance at him to see what's over his head, then I'll just have a little inner monologue with her about what they are.
Oh lmao. Hm.... well I guess we'll do it another day lol. My character is usually most active in the night but is also up during the day. He barely sleeps so...

Oh lmao. Hm.... well I guess we'll do it another day lol. My character is usually most active in the night but is also up during the day. He barely sleeps so...

I don't have anything for Sam yet during the night, but I know you already have something then. What about tomorrow's daytime or night-time activity? Whichever works best for you?

I don't have anything for Sam yet during the night, but I know you already have something then. What about tomorrow's daytime or night-time activity? Whichever works best for you?
Yeah I dont have anything out for those days. I'm good with that. We can start that whenever u got time

Yeah I dont have anything out for those days. I'm good with that. We can start that whenever u got time

Alright. Give me a couple days and I'll PM you, 'cause I'm busy trying to get all my current daytime posts sorted out right now. Trying to juggle three characters with separate interactions and plots is turning out harder than I thought it would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back