• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
giphy.gif

I've had a fairly awful couple of months. LOL.

I'm so sorry guys. I'm so sorry.

Got a new PC, Internet is getting installed tomorrow. I'm back browsing on and off on my phone. Got a pile of DM's and frankly I can't even remember where we are in this RP. So gimmie a day or two to settle in and hopefully we'll get back on track in a few days after I've tallied who's still interested.

>_<

Will put out a mass post soon just to see who's interested/around. Whole thing is completely my fault, gutted if the RP died but will understand. Could always revamp if it comes to it. Repost some stuff yknow.

We'll see!

Will put out a mass post soon just to see who's interested/around. Whole thing is completely my fault, gutted if the RP died but will understand. Could always revamp if it comes to it. Repost some stuff yknow.

We'll see!

its okay avari ill still be with you

Absolutely! Just bare with me. I've just come back to the site after a few months of absence, so I'm just trying to find my feet and catch up with things.
Not a problem. Welcome back ^^ I hope you can properly find your bearings without too much stress.

Would you say that I should read through the RP posts so far, or could I jump in after reading lore and making a character?

Not a problem. Welcome back ^^ I hope you can properly find your bearings without too much stress.

Would you say that I should read through the RP posts so far, or could I jump in after reading lore and making a character?

The posts make a fun read but since your character wouldn't be aware of what's happened with recent events you won't have to read up.

I think it's a good read tho

The posts make a fun read but since your character wouldn't be aware of what's happened with recent events you won't have to read up.

I think it's a good read tho
That's good to hear. I thought it would be a bit tedious, but it sounds like it'll be a fun read. Thanks for the tip ^^ I'll start reading through it

In case my previous post didn't make it clear I'm very much still about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back