• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Being Good Doesn’t You Paid (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I saw this and was wondering
"since when did we have an OOC?"
Then I saw the time it was made and everything made sense

Should be able to get a post up in the main, tomorrow, been busy these couple of days, but I'm sure I can get a post ready.

Should we wait until everyone posts, or can I have my character respond to others that are interacting with him?

Cool beans. Thanks. Then I'll get a post up soon. I just didn't want to be rude and post if there was an appropriate order

Lmao given their dislikes I can only imagine Lock and Six in opposite corners of a room like fussy cats
‘Work together’
‘NOOOO SHE HAS KNIVES’
‘NO SHE HAS GUNS’

Henry: "Okay, you will all need to work as a team and- "
The Team becomes chaotic and loud
Henry: *puts on ear plugs and puts is head face down on the desk* Why was I assgined this mess of a team.

Lmao given their dislikes I can only imagine Lock and Six in opposite corners of a room like fussy cats
‘Work together’
‘NOOOO SHE HAS KNIVES’
‘NO SHE HAS GUNS’

honestly they're either going to be those two edgy people who are best friends and stand in the dark corner dissing literally everything that happens and complaining about their team
or
they'll hate each others guts and spend the time hissing and sending insults at each other all the time

honestly they're either going to be those two edgy people who are best friends and stand in the dark corner dissing literally everything that happens and complaining about their team
or
they'll hate each others guts and spend the time hissing and sending insults at each other all the time
I can see that honestly going either way. Even like changing from one situation to the next. Like cats. Best friends of worst enemy there is no in between lol
Reminds me of two characters I read in a story once where they kinda hate each other but also bc their backstories understand and can empathize with each other more than anyone else
I feel like that’s such a funny and narratively useful dynamic in a story
I need to put that in a story now

I can see that honestly going either way. Even like changing from one situation to the next. Like cats. Best friends of worst enemy there is no in between lol
Reminds me of two characters I read in a story once where they kinda hate each other but also bc their backstories understand and can empathize with each other more than anyone else
I can see that happening

or
Haha but when one gets threatened the other is quick to leap to their defense.
"DON'T YOU HURT MY KNIFE-WIFE!"
"YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY GUNNY-BUN!"
Then go right on back to slinging insults at each other.

Haha but when one gets threatened the other is quick to leap to their defense.
"DON'T YOU HURT MY KNIFE-WIFE!"
"YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY GUNNY-BUN!"
Then go right on back to slinging insults at each other.
LMAO
‘I hate guns but she’s edgy and seems cool’
‘I hate knives but I can stand her company’

been busy these couple of days, haven't been able to get a post up, I'll try to get it up when I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back