• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Being Good Doesn't Get You Paid (Reboot) OCC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Not sure how Six could have left and returned hours before everyone else, since presumably all the recon people left HQ at the same time...
She prolly just heard ‘oh we’re going out for recon at x time’ and thought ‘cool I’ll leave eight hours before u’ bc. She’s Like That^tm

She prolly just heard ‘oh we’re going out for recon at x time’ and thought ‘cool I’ll leave eight hours before u’ bc. She’s Like That^tm
No what I mean is there is no 8 hours- they left straight from the information meeting to go do recon. Otherwise there wouldn't be enough hours in the day xD

Last edited:
I already did my thing, just waiting for others to be done. I could proceed with my plan now, but I'd rather wait for everyone to be done with their recon first.

I ain’t the dm but I’m thinking if there are no other recon posts before Saturday we just assume that they happened and timeskip on over to either setup or operation day

I ain’t the dm but I’m thinking if there are no other recon posts before Saturday we just assume that they happened and timeskip on over to either setup or operation day
Absolutely. And then get to the actual operation.

What about Trigger and Shin heading for the sewers that night though? :/

Last edited:
Alright gang, before I write up the next post, I just need to double check what entrance or entrances, the group is going through for the plan.

I think the ultimate plan for me is to prepare the street collapse, and then wait outside in case the sneaky team needs rescuing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back