• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Being Good Doesn't Get You Paid (Reboot) OCC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I thought the point was to have the team break up into two groups- one doing recon and one staying put?
If everyone is totally separate and doing their recon on their own in a different place, then there are no character interactions :/
Unless you want us to write the posts as describing the recon and immediately sending the characters back to HQ.
(But in that case I kind of wonder if making separate posts for the recon was necessary...)

Hey, sorry. It's been a busy last couple of days. I can change things if that's what the plan was.

I mean you're the GM so it's up to you, but splitting the group into a recon party and a stay-at-base party was my understanding.
If I'm the only one who understood that and it's just a misunderstanding on my part that's cool.

I mean you're the GM so it's up to you, but splitting the group into a recon party and a stay-at-base party was my understanding.
If I'm the only one who understood that and it's just a misunderstanding on my part that's cool.
My understanding is that those interested go on recon, then we go back, and when we go into action, sneaky breeki go in, and the rest stays in the truck to recover the data in case you can't get it out. And maybe thieves along with it if situation allows.

Trek still hasn't really explained what the plan/setup is though.
I think that everyone has yet to reply, so there really is no plan as of right now. I should start typing up a response, fuck me.

As far as I can tell, those who are doing reconnaissance are scouting around and those that are not, are waiting around for those that are.

As far as I can tell, those who are doing reconnaissance are scouting around and those that are not, are waiting around for those that are.
You know its going poorly when even the GM doesn't know what the hell is going on.

You kind of need to tell us what it is you want/need us to do. Is it:
-For everyone to put up an individual post detailing their recon and heading back to the meeting room?
-For everyone to post about their individual recons for a couple rounds (in which case I'm going to require an explanation)?
-For everyone to work in two groups (the stay-at-HQ one and the recon one), in which case that last post needs to be modified?

Individual post for recon. That is why I posfed where those people doing recon said they were going.

Mkay. Seems strange considering all the OOC talk about who was going to be on the recon team, but I guess I just misunderstood. I'll get working on a post.

Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 Nice post, though the operation isn't that night.
We're still on day one, which is recon. Day two is planning and setup. Day three is the actual op ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back