• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Behind Concrete Bars | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Haru Rivers

Full-time DM
Well, I'm glad one of my RP ideas managed to get further than interest check.

At any rate, I'll get working on a first post so that when characters are accepted we can get started with limited delay.

I would like it to, but at this point I'm waiting on people to submit characters. IDK where everyone went lol

Yeah like I said my character ideas are often inspired from interaction potential with other characters, so building here is kind of in a sort of writer's block mode for me until more of them are up :/

Sorry about the delay. I thought making a post in the original thread would automatically make it a watched thread but apparently not so I only got your notification after your tag. Anyway, I should have most of the cs done by today if all pans out well.

Well, that's most of my character done. Sorry about taking longer than expected. Things did not pan out lol

I just need to finish filling out the weapons part since I don't think I want to give her powers. Anyway if anything's off let me know and I'll fix it right away.

Mkay, character ideas are starting to take shape and bounce around in my head.
Haru, do you have any background info on Viktor?

Margo_Saturn Margo_Saturn CS is accepted! Looks good

Ayama Ayama Viktor has limited background info that he would have shared. He was one of the founding members of the Idris state, the original group of which were I.D.F. defects. Outside of that, his life leading up to that was fairly standard. He left behind a wife when he was recruited into the I.D.F. and never displayed interest in finding her for one reason or another.

Is there anything specific you're looking for?

I think at this point we may have to start this with a limited number of us if we want this to happen and hope that more people join us at a later date.

Ayama Ayama Once your sheet is up I'll get IC going.

v e n u s v e n u s If you plan on finishing your CS please do so.

Ardor Ardor Lara6 Lara6 Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler Final call out to make CS if you would like since you expressed interest.

Yay I'm excited! Got RL stuff going on atm but I will be working on my CS whenever I get the chance.
Hopefully tonight (but no promises xD )

I will get is started soon. Life has just gotten in the way lately.

Planning to work on my CS today- hope mine and Reven's and Ardor's will be up by today/tomorrow, so we can start this thing! ^^

Thank you- I may end up taking you up on that offer!
For now, I'm starting to have a better idea of the characters, so I'll work with that and see how far I get ^^

Also just wanted to recap make sure I have everyone:
-we have completed characters from Midnight and Lara
-we're waiting on maybe some missing details from Juju and Margo
-and we're waiting on full profiles from myself, Reven and Ardor

Oh I mean we could plot relationship history/dynamics between our characters.
Like I'm guessing Amber and Lin have been working together for a while so maybe they're friends?
Plus they share that whole 'non-gifted working with a team of gifteds' and 'dedication to their sister' thing ^^

Oh that makes more sense. Well, Ambrosia and Lin are actually pretty similar in that they're both responsible, obviously have a deep desire to protect their family (though Ambrosia can't really do that but anyway) and are now dedicated to their cause. I think the biggest thing that puts them at odds would be the age difference and maybe the fact that Lin's probably a bit more tolerant than Amber. They probably wouldn't really have any conflict. Is there anything you might think about adding to the relationship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back